Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death (104053 Views)

Muaz Magaji Celebrates Taliban’s Takeover In Afghanistan As ‘Win-Win’ / Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by moshitanzania: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
I DID NOT SEE ANY WRONG IN WHAT THE COMMISSIONER SAID. THE MAN IS ONLY SINCERE AND SAYING THE TRUTH FROM BOTTOM OF HIS HEART.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Tonyfj2020(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
The man said nothing bad of the personality of Abba Kyari
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by stagger: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Pierced:
Lol ......shots fired cheesy cheesy

No be small gunshot o!
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by prigoz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Only braindead zombies will find the commissioner of works comment provocative....
I don't see anything bad here except raw and bitter truth
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by sweetjohn(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Some people were surprised and asking, why were some people rejoicing over the death of Abba Kyari!!!...
One scripture came to mind: Proverb 11:10
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Tareq1105: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oluneutral:
Only God, him and the late Abba Kyari know what must have transpired between both of them, for him to had publicly made these posts on social media, it calls for concern.

Remember, internet never forgets!

The commissioner only said the obvious

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Tareq1105: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oluneutral:
Only God, him and the late Abba Kyari know what must have transpired between both of them, for him to had publicly made these posts on social media, it calls for concern.

Remember, internet never forgets!

The commissioner only said the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by livitexguy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
surgical:
This bashir Ahmad is mad , what has the commissioner said wrong here
I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
His village people have completed their work.He can now go and get an op on anyone and nobody will care.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by PicLtd: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
sowilli:
You can’t last in Nigeria politics if you say the truth and are very blunt
That is why they claim Igbos who are known to be blunt can't play politics while yoruba claim it is sophistication to see white and call it black.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by smileyoo: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
there's nothing wrong with this man's posts,
or they thought nigerians are blind to the over-bearing attitude of the late cos to bubu ? even Aisha, complained that bubu is no more fully in-charge of governance, so why persecuting the man for saying the obvious truth ?
nigerians are full of deceiptive lots, always praising clowns of leaders even in death, all in the name of the achaic believe of not speaking ill of the dead, even when the dead's deeds were evil while alive.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by andycoal40(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
No celebration here... he was just sincere with his thoughts
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by LZAA: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
DabuIIIT:
No fatais mumunis Rahmanis Nurudeen Tajudeen Kabiru ganiyu Ajanaku Lagbaja taofeek Mufutaus etc,no coneheaded structure is here to comment. One was even literarily telling Peter Obi to shut when Obi was only passing his condolences.

Had it been it was someone like Peter Obi that said this, AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They would've gathered here to suyarize somebody!!!! But it's their master,so Babu wahala, gaskiya walai grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

Tumbilum,na true you talk jare lolsssssss
grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by benkk015: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
May God bless Engr. muazu for speaking the truth eben though we heard you have been fired.You remain a Hero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by ochiosa(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
The cos must have stopped this Mans appointment......... And for him still serving in Kano exco after all his oga did, if given the opportunity he will be worse than the cos.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by HabuD: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Only braindead zombies will find the commissioner of works comment provocative....
Before you start praising the commissioner, please understand that in life, Wisdom is not just knowing what to say, but how and when you say it. That something is true or right does not make it appropriate to utter at a given time or at a given forum. The commissioner might have been right but I think he was not wise (infact he was foolish) in the timing or appropriateness of his comments. It is not everything one must say in black and white even if it is true! Two persons may have access to the same info but one person might be stoned for it while the second person might be praised for it, the difference is wisdom! Scriptures say wisdom is profitable to direct. My humble submission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by JasonJidenna(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
HabuD:

Before you start praising the commissioner, please understand that in life, Wisdom is not just knowing what to say, but how and when you say it. That something is true or right does not make it appropriate to utter at a given time or at a given forum. The commissioner might have been right but I think he was not wise (infact he was foolish) in the timing or appropriateness of his comments. It is not everything one must say in black and white even if it is true! Two persons may have access to the same info but one person might be stoned for it while the second person might be praised for it, the difference is wisdom! Scriptures say wisdom is profitable to direct. My humble submission.
I never asked for your humble submission young man....

I said only braindead zombies will find his comment provocative...

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by HabuD: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
JasonJidenna:
I never asked for your humble submission young man....

I said only braindead zombies will find his comment provocative...

Thank you.
Neither did I solicit your reply sir.
Thank you!
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Gabkosh: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Precious4real50:
cheesy grin cheesy grin You should be sorry for yourself not me cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Sorry, I hope your people gave you the hug and food you needed before the ban. cheesy. Sorry ehn. Ndo

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by JasonJidenna(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
HabuD:

Neither did I solicit your reply sir.
Thank you!
Good, you can now have a lovely day in Fucktown.

3 Likes

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by stevups(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
That man story was too much lately. Excess of everything is bad. When people are shouting your name. pls be careful!
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by HabuD: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Good, you can now have a lovely day in Fucktown.
lolz
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by hush15: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
baliyubla:
Reactions have trailed comments by Kano state Commissioner for Works, Engr. Muazu Magaji who celebrated the death of Abba Kyari, Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting to his comments, one of President Buhari’s aid, Bashir Ahmed, who expressed disappointment via his twitter handle wondered why such a government official would choose to make such remarks on the deceased.

He said, “I am really disappointed and pained by the Kano State Commissioner for Works, Engr. Muazu Magaji’s remarks on Mallam Abba Kyari’s demise, the commissioner was seen publicly celebrating the death on his Facebook page. I hope @KanoStateNG and @GovUmarGanduje will call him to order.

“It can be easily overlooked when some minor misguided people celebrate Malam Abba Kyari or anyone’s death, but when it’s a member of Kano Executive Council, a commissioner it would be hard to do the same, Engr Magaji’s action was irresponsible, for God’s sake he is a stakeholder.”

Some of the commissioner’s comment on his facebook page is captured below:

https://blueprint.ng/reactions-as-gandujes-commissioner-celebrates-abba-kyaris-death/

Tbh, his death doesn't mean anything to me just as many who have die under his affluence and quest for power. So the engr is on point but they eventually sacked the man cos of a nepotic, power drunk deadman and rather than learn from the Man's errors, they took it personal cos truth always hurt.

Nigeria can never learn and truth be told, many inside aso rock or corridors of power are far happier than those outside but shame no go free make them talk.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by AsawanaDgreat: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
This man don pursue himself from work already
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Jossy07(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
This man has just been sacked
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Steps185: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Since first lady complain about Anna Kari. Hymn ��
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by K4daniel: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Politics is very dangerous..The man said his own opinion and he lost his job. That means this man is truly powerful . Some one is late and there is another person losing his job because of his statement over his death.

Something is wrong somewhere; there is a Big problem..all I see is pure EYE SERVICE EVEREWHERE.

AHH IS HE THE PRESIDENT OF OUR NATION WHY SACKING THE YOUNG MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Omoejigbahe(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
God bless the commissioner, perhaps he is the only sane person in gandollars cabinet. History will remember you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.