Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

I can't help it. I am in love with my friend! Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I can't help it. I am in love with my friend! Help (630 Views)

I Feel Guilty Doing It To This Girl, But I Can't Help It... / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help / I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I can't help it. I am in love with my friend! Help by Lacrissa: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2011
I recently opened a post about one of my close male friends declaring his feelings for me and how likes and is attracted to me. I just smiled and didn't say much. I realized he became a bit distant even when I came few days later and told him I did like him too. I was not even all that serious when I told him. i told him in a way to make him comfortable and regardless we are still friends. He is still somewhat distant.

What could possibly be wrong?
Re: I can't help it. I am in love with my friend! Help by desertboom(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2011
Hahaha. . . I guess you like him. Infact you love him that's why you're here to gist us
Re: I can't help it. I am in love with my friend! Help by muggle(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2011
@Op:
Then seek him out!
Since he is your friend, you'll definitely know about his movement.
Be in his face in an unobtrusive manner. Make it difficult for him to
forget you, if you really do like him and wants to take the
relationship to the next level grin
Re: I can't help it. I am in love with my friend! Help by Bluhazel: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2011
I think the guy thinks you don't really have romantic feelings for him even when you later told him you liked him, he must have thought that you only said that not to make him feel bad. There's nothing bad in you telling him that you love him.

(1) (Reply)

Waoooo! Have A Nice Picture? / 190, Stop These Random Flirts. You Are Disgracing Nairaland Males. / Wat Is Luv Without Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.