Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? (5960 Views)

What Age Should Girls Start Having Sex / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Digmygold: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Albertone:
If you want to meet, you meet at restaurants,eatries...public gatherings in all.

I can't stay in that kind of relationship.I'll be in premium boredom.Your husband to be might not even know if you're a good cook or not.Your guy is trying

Which relationship can you stay in. With all the hoes you have knacked, which one did you stay in? Which one have you married. Any wise woman will zip up for your kind of person. Cunning tortoise cry
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by bonnyhope: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
em527:
you got me cracked up..lolzzz..i have one then who's a freak bro, living room, bathroom even kitchen na so so bleep lol..because of toomuch of bleep if you enter my cribs then you go just dey get erection even when woman no dey..hahaha na so my guys dey tell me to go do spiritual cleansing for my cribs. hahaha what a beautiful experience tho

This one is happy for engaging in IMMORALITY

Sex has destroyed this generation

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 23, 2020
bonnyhope:

This one is happy for engaging in IMMORALITY
Sex has destroyed this generation
okay
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Happyfela(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Sure lol, Bird killer.
Dangrace01:

Something like this

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Happyfela(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Living Alone so you can Rotate the Squad.
GeneralPula:

Confam..

Make I add this, be living alone..

Equation balance..

They’ll spoil you with everything.. As for me, I like being alone. I get fed up easily if I’m being stucked. The lifestyle makes me believe marriage isn’t for me. Not at all. We go get problem. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Albertone(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2020
Digmygold:

Which relationship can you stay in. With all the hoes you have knacked, which one did you stay in? Which one have you married. Any wise woman will zip up for your kind of person. Cunning tortoise cry
I didn't bring sex in the picture.Infact,I'm a fan of no sex till marriage.

But how will someone i want to marry not be able to come visit me? These are things that cause break in marriage.
What if she has a dirty habit I can't cope with?There are many things to assess in her that can't be assessed in public gathering.
Bro/sis such relationships is not genuine.If i stay in that relationship,trust me to cheat....
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Auntyesther(f): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Depends on how nice your crib is
Once you have a and tevee
They're already in a relationship with you with or without your consent

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Digmygold: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2020
Albertone:
I didn't bring sex in the picture.Infact,I'm a fan of no sex till marriage.

But how will someone i want to marry not be able to come visit me? These are things that cause break in marriage.
What if she has a dirty habit I can't cope with?There are many things to assess in her that can't be assessed in public gathering.
Bro/sis such relationships is not genuine.If i stay in that relationship,trust me to cheat....

She can pretend not to have a dirty habit before marriage but after marriage ceremony you go see full flare of filth. No one can ever be too sure really.
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by TuneOG(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2020
You’re such a real nigga �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? / Girls On Low-cut Are The Finest / La Hot Babe - Amazing Photos Of Yao Nice Eudoxie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.