Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Men Are liars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are liars (2612 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Girls On Tinder Are Liars And Mostly Runs Girls / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are liars by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
When u meet a new guy ,, n u ask him are u single ? He tells u yes !! YES ?? every guy out there is single? who r all the women dating ? Why cant u simply say , hey beautiful I like you n would want us to hv sex , simple ! if she likes you she goes ahead , if she doesn’t, everybody moves on ,,, why do u men lie a lot ? Everything about them is a big lie ! If you tell a lady you hv a girl friend and be plain , most ladies will still fuukk you , the only problem is when u married n many ladies don’t care , so why lie ??
Re: Men Are liars by Tozic: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
We say these things because you guys are professional, pathetic liars. Our lies can't measure up to yours.,.
We don't want jealousy to knock at our door at night, that's why we are considerate in handling you guys.
I can't throw my heart over the bar and my body won't follow tongue

7 Likes

Re: Men Are liars by SenorFax(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
I have a girlfriend, but I won't mind going dirty with you. Chats only.

Mind you; The only pvssy I'll Bleep is my girlfriend's.
Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
When u meet a new guy ,, n u ask him are u single ? He tells u yes !! YES ?? every guy out there is single? who r all the women dating ? Why cant u simply say , hey beautiful I like you n would want us to hv sex , simple ! if she likes you she goes ahead , if she doesn’t, everybody moves on ,,, why do u men lie a lot ? Everything about them is a big lie ! If you tell a lady you hv a girl friend and be plain , most ladies will still fuukk you , the only problem is when u married n many ladies don’t care , so why lie ??

OP i totally agree with you. Telling a lady all you want is sex had never stopped some men from getting laid. It works perfectly well for me and when we don't even have sex we still remain friends with some even telling me they love my honesty.

1 Like

Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
DominusPrime:

OP i totally agree with you. Telling a lady all you want is sex had never stopped some men from getting laid. It works perfectly well for me and when we don't even have sex we still remain friends with some even telling me they love my honesty.
it’s always best to be truthful, the lady will trust and value you . That u never deceived her or take her as a fool , she can’t choose u even date you even knowing . Relationships r built by trust
Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tozic:
We say these things because you guys are professional, pathetic liars. Our lies can't measure up to yours.,.
We don't want jealousy to knock at our door at night, that's why we are considerate in handling you guys.
I can't throw my heart over the bar and my body won't follow tongue

what jealousy ? R you single , no I am not but I like you . Why can’t u guys do that ? If u tell us the truth we know what u all about n take our stand
Re: Men Are liars by AfroKnight: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
It’s like you’re angry. Sorry.

However, you asked if he was single. Being single means “not married”. Simple. It doesn’t mean you’re not in a relationship. Next time be specific.

The guy probably forgot he was in a relationship.

Nobody is perfect.

11 Likes

Re: Men Are liars by zexy2030(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
you are right, tbh, I'm not married and currently sex starved.
For this I like you and would want to have mindblowing sex with you, if u don't mind, I would be the happiest on this thread.. I swear cool

2 Likes

Re: Men Are liars by Tozic: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
what jealousy ? R you single , no I am not but I like you . Why can’t u guys do that ? If u tell us the truth we know what u all about n take our stand

Geez
grin

There are a lot of reasons we do this, I should reveal to u some hidden truths.
Most guys do this to compare between u and the other ladies they have. If you're just too good for them you'd be their precious stone. Perhaps marriage material.
sex sex sex........ Yeah, you heard me. To have different tastes from different honey pots tongue
Re: Men Are liars by Zayttoven: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
AfroKnight:

However, you asked if he was single. Being single means “not married”. Simple. It doesn’t mean you’re not in a relationship. Next time be specific.

Nobody is perfect.

Word!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Must every relationship be about fucking yourselves?
O lord, deliver this generation.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are liars by Graysons: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
ok
Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
U dey hoard pussy. Lies are needed to open u up. U can stay single.
Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Eulalia:

Wetin we gain if we no Bleep
Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tozic:

Geez
grin

There are a lot of reasons we do this, I should reveal to u some hidden truths.
Most guys do this to compare between u and the other ladies they have. If you're just too good for them you'd be their precious stone. Perhaps marriage material.
sex sex sex........ Yeah, you heard me. To have different tastes from different honey pots tongue
why make her believe she’s the only one? Many women will date u as far u can take care of them , so why do u hv to make them feel like the only one
Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
AfroKnight:

Nobody is perfect.
what’s the aim of forgetting such information
Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Eulalia:
that’s man n woman relationships for you . There is no man that’s takes ur number just to be friends, except u both r business partners or childhood friends
Re: Men Are liars by konkonbilo(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
One guy don lie give you abi
Re: Men Are liars by konkonbilo(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Eulalia:
fuccking na fuccking exercise nao, and 2 of ona go enjoy am.. So nothing spoil tongue
Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
konkonbilo:
One guy don lie give you abi
one guy?? Many guys , plus the broke ones acting to be rich
Re: Men Are liars by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
that’s man n women relationships for you . There is no man that’s takes ur number just to be friends, except u both r business partners
The bold is a lie and you know it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
The bold is a lie and you know it
I don’t dear ,, they still want to Bleep you, if the opportunity cm they will grab it
Re: Men Are liars by Tozic: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
why make her believe she’s the only one? Many women will date u as far u can take care of them , so why do u hv to make them feel like the only one

This lady, did your boyfriend frustrate you that you're sounding this way? (no offense)

1 Like

Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tozic:

This lady, did your boyfriend frustrate you that you're sounding this way? (no offense)
it’s not about me ,, it’s the way u men behave,, u know u r Igbo n can’t marry her but keep deceiving her , why ?
Re: Men Are liars by Tozic: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
it’s not about me ,, it’s the way u men behave,, u know u r Igbo n can’t marry her but keep deceiving her , why ?
Oh thank God your relationship is in a good shape. cheesy

And for the deceit or deception you're talking about, men are getting wiser by the day.
You can't be walking half_naked on the street, thinking that d the guys that see u would see you in an holistic way. You can't be twerking and be exposing your nudes on instagram and expect Mr Right to have you as his diamond. If I see a trash on d street I dump it in a waste_bin. I can't allow a liability to dribble my future, not in this world.
Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tozic:

Oh thank God your relationship is in a good shape. cheesy

And for the deceit or deception you're talking about, men are getting wiser by the day.
You can't be walking half_naked on the street, thinking that d the guys that see would see you in an holistic way. You can't be twerking and be exposing your nudes on instagram and expect Mr Right to have you as his diamond. If I see a trash on d street I dump it in a waste_bin. I can't allow a liability to dribble my future, not in this world.
men r hoes by nature but just say the truth n make ur intentions clear n stop making women catch feelings
Re: Men Are liars by Tozic: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
men r hoes by nature but just say the truth n make ur intentions clear n stop making women catch feelings

grin grin grin
Y are u disturbing your self if you're in a good relationship? Why can't you enjoy the good time you have with your boo boo? Is he a hoe? Are you tired of the overwhelming cheat? cheesy

Perhaps you can place an advert on romance section that you're looking for a God fearing boo boo. U sound pained and disheartened tongue

3 Likes

Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tozic:

grin grin grin
Y are disturbing your self if you're in a good relationship? Why can't you enjoy the good time you have with your boo boo? Is he a hoe? Are you tired of the overwhelming cheat? cheesy

Perhaps you can place an advert on romance section that you're looking for a God fearing boo boo. U sound pained and disheartened tongue
stop making it about me n diverting from the topic that u all lie too much
Re: Men Are liars by meetme01: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
that’s man n woman relationships for you . There is no man that’s takes ur number just to be friends, except u both r business partners or childhood friends

Madam, not all men. I can beat my chest. I have dated 4girls and never double dated. The shortest relationship was 3yrs. We parted ways amicably. There was even one I dated for 4yrs. I met her a virgin and left her same. We are still best of friends. One even assisted when I was trying to get a job. Presently, one is outside the country, she paid for my netflix account. It has been a policy I learnt from my late father's marital experience. Polygamous home is the worst environment a child should grow.

What you said, I totally agree. I tell my friends, if you see lady, deep down in you, the ass, boobs and beautiful face is what entices you, let it be plain that, it's friends with benefit and nothing more. It's a win win situation.

Men, don't put your di.ck in very hole. The aftermath is not today but when old age sets in. If you feel like, don't attach anything and use condom to avoid stories that touch.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are liars by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
meetme01:

Madam, not all men. I can beat my chest. I have dated 4girls and never double dated. The shortest relationship was 3yrs. We parted ways amicably. There was even one I dated for 4yrs. I met her a virgin and left her same. We are still best of friends. One even assisted when I was trying to get a job. Presently, one is outside the country, she paid for my netflix account. It has been a policy I learnt from my late father's marital experience. Polygamous home is the worst environment a child should grow.

What you said, I totally agree. I tell my friends, if you see lady, deep down in you, the ass, boobs and beautiful face is what entices you, let it be plain that, it's friends with benefit and nothing more. It's a win win situation.

Men, don't put your di.ck in very hole. The aftermath is not today but when old age sets in. If you feel like, don't attach anything and use condom to avoid stories that touch.
okay . Well said @bolded
Re: Men Are liars by Tozic: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
stop making it about me n diverting from the topic that u all lie too much
I accept you ladies are saints, and we, men, are the devourer of women pu**y.... Is dat what you wanna hear? tongue
But I'll keep easing my pressure on women while they keep degrading me as fool. Tomorrow the beauty is fade away, while I enjoy my queen in my opulent luxury.

1 Like

Re: Men Are liars by oludolars(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:

Exactly my perception too.

That is the difference between a real man and a guy.

A real man tells you things exactly the way they are while a guy lacks such confidence.

What is the point of lying?

Your personality and ur confidence determines what happens next in opposite sex thing without deciet.

When she discovers ur lies earlier than you expect, you look so much like a fool.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience / Can A Relationship Between A 20-year-old Male And 18-year-old Female Work? / What Is The Difference Between Masturbation And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.