Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." (2602 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
FULANI SECRET BALLOT TO SELECT A REPLACEMENT FOR ABBA KYARI THE LATE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA (THE ZOO REPUBLIC) ENTERS A CRUCIAL PHASE

● Yoruba not invited to observe proceedings despite years of slavish and conspiratorial loyalty to Fulani caliphate.
● No Yoruba man on shortlist either, as Fulani cabal move to close ranks to preserve Jubril Al-Sudani the greatest fraud of the century.

Ignorant Nigerians that doubted our scientifically verifiable assertions that Buhari was dead and Abba Kyari the de-facto president and real ruler of Nigeria are now free to cover their faces in shame.

ABBA KYARI can be seen in this picture performing the duty of a head of state as the young confused Jubril looks on in bewilderment. Had Jubril not been present at this ceremony, the brigade of morons and Lauretta Onochie's 3K a week e-rats would have defended this constitutional absurdity by saying "but you can see Presido was not around that was why Abba Kyari took charge". As you can see in every other country around the world, the ceremony Abba Kyari perfomed is usually reserved for the president or head of state.

The clearly inactive and non-participarory presence of Jubril in the picture is the give away, that indeed he was hired to mimick Buhari and nothing more. Where was the Vice President Osinbajo or the Senate President or the Speaker of the House of Reps as constitutionally laid down in the very document Buratai is always remind us his gang of terrorists and rapists in uniform are fighting to uphold. Who is Abba Kyari to have performed this presidential role if he is not the president of Nigeria? Hope our guest e-rats can see clearly now.

Join me tomorrow Monday 20 April 2020 @ 7 pm GMT. I shall be LIVE on this page on Facebook and all other Radio Biafra platforms to expose the evil plans of Fulani caliphate and who they wish to impose as the new de-facto president of Nigeria. I worry for the safety and life of Osinbajo.

#TimeForRevolutionIsNow
https://www.facebook.com/MaziNnamdiKanuTheLeaderIPOB

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by NwaNimo1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Worrying about Yoruba people again & again?

Confused soul.....

You didn't seem to worry about your parents whereabouts until you announced they were to be buried?

But osinbajo dey worry you today?

Go and face your 'Fulani' paymasters!

or shut up

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by SLAP44: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
True brotherly love tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by CoronaVirusPro: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin grin grin

The bald hunch-back albino is not even worried about his own life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by Bighead9: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mumu, İş Osinbanjo an İgbo Man?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin

The bald hunch-back albino is not even worried about his own life.

shut up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by Shellsploit: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]
[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by edgeconsul: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by JAOS(m): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
this man should be locked up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by otipoju(m): 12:57am On Apr 20, 2020
He doesn't need lock up nobody dey listen to am again. . Except his sheep.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by IlovePMB: 4:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Osinbajo is in hot soup. He may be assassinated before the next election.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by vikithor(m): 5:04am On Apr 20, 2020
Thank Mazi de seer
Thank you for being steps ahead of the zoo
The mere commissioner VP has his soul to battle for or resign or siddon look till either 2023 or anything to happen.
North using a psuedo Buhari to buy time will expire.
Never seen illiterate cow leading professors.
Plus or minus all the enemies of Nigeria are leaving the shelf one by one.
That angel of death is still around to avenge God's people that were killed by north's agents Fulani Herdsmen and Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by Joylove2324(f): 6:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Today where is Buhari? tomorrow where is Osinbajo ? mtweeeeeeeeew cownu indeed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by EngrLight: 6:47am On Apr 20, 2020
What is the business between Nnamdi and Osibanjo But hope Osibanjo is fine ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by Joylove2324(f): 6:49am On Apr 20, 2020
[s][/s]
IlovePMB:
[s][/s]Osinbajo is in hot soup. He may be assassinated before the next election.[s][/s]
Hot soup? How? You are more confused than your runaway leader.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by TheRareGem1(f): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2020
This Kalu is the real definition of a fool and I pity the people that follow him (they are the real slave).
If you are what you are, why you dey fear to enter Nigeria? Your parent die, you no come for their burier sef. I think you should be worried about yourself and no osinbajo. From the junk you put together, the cos, an hausa man left the post after meeting his untimely death, so it should be the same Hausa that has to fill in. You are clearly seeking for attention. Kalu face your own problems. You have alot

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by TheRareGem1(f): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Yes, he is. Discharging his duties as he should and the new one given to him by the President

EngrLight:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by TheRareGem1(f): 6:53am On Apr 20, 2020
And you didn't think that your so called leader (Kalu) he's the one in hot soup? Someone that didn't even attend his parent burier. A bastard of a son. And you people are blind to see. The man is a fraud and you follow him like slaves that you are.

IlovePMB:
Osinbajo is in hot soup. He may be assassinated before the next election.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by ojokolax: 7:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Another copy and paste of the nonsensical tirade with a different header. If the words of Kanu were to be even half true, why are his puppets regurgitating the same tale? The VP is Hale and Hearty
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by Joylove2324(f): 7:01am On Apr 20, 2020
quote author=vikithor post=88638818][s][/s]Thank Mazi de seer
Thank you for being steps ahead of the zoo
The mere commissioner VP has his soul to battle for or resign or siddon look till either 2023 or anything to happen.
North using a psuedo Buhari to buy time will expire.
Never seen illiterate cow leading professors.
Plus or minus all the enemies of Nigeria are leaving the shelf one by one.
That angel of death is still around to avenge God's people that were killed by north's agents Fulani Herdsmen and Boko haram[s][/s][/quote]
Are you not tired of being stupid all this while? Anyway, Osinbajo is hale and healthy. I will advise you to stop chasing shadows and stop being stupid every time.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by maybanks: 7:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Thought this guy said he is not a Nigerian. Or how can the President of Biafra republic be more concerned about Nigerians. And yet some fools still follow this mad Guy. In fact I fear for their future.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by okefrancis: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Why can't you sorry and worry for yourself, abi watin concern you with Osinbajo nah,alabosi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by Deputy1111(m): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2020
Why worrying yourself about Osinbajo, the man is doing wonderfully well in the Vila, worry more about yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by Deputy1111(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2020
EngrLight:
Baba dey him house dey drink hot tea,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by Mcphamous(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Worry for your own safety bro’s
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by Joyce95: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Stop being worry for others people, and worry for your manless life, the VP Osinbajo is a great man and he will continue to be that great
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by 2fine2fast(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2020
His name is actually.....

CLOWNU grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Benue Belongs To Fulani Herdsmen By Right Of Conquest – Prof Muhammad / Why Is Nigeria Paranoid About Benin Republic Taking Tongeji Island?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.