Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped (42966 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Osidazz19: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
TRASH

LET THE SLAVES OF JONA-DAFT KEEP EXPOSING EACH OTHER.

I could cars less, we have moved on from the calamity call Jonathan thr drunkard.
This idiotic pastorprenual fraudster is still licking Jonathan's stinking ass.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Akponmfet:
What else do you expect from an Okoro person?
That are all MUMU.
still better than your useless tribe fighting over agege bread in mushin sophisticated morons

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by DCmonster: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lol!�
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Alberttahir: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stupid set of being. This is all their thinking faculty revolves around. Politics everyday. Winning elections and being relevant politically is their utmost priority, with no sincere plan to deliver to the masses who voted them there. No plan to make Nigeria a better place. Deceiving Nigerians with lies, attacking political opponents, looting of public funds is all they knows best. All their stupidity and bad governance equates to where we are today.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Chikpat(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Reno! What a bad loser!!!!
Reno is down. He us not only down, he just wants to stay down with Oby.

All spirits of Reno attacking our national heroes and compatriots should dye

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:
Although former Pres. Jonathan has moved on, Reno Omokri is still sad about his principal's loss at 2015 election, which has kept him jobless till today. I want say that he has the right to vent his anger.

However, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit and accolades rather heartless blackmail and mockery for coordinating efforts that helped many families in Chibok to get their kidnapped daughters.

I want to say that if not for the persistent and sometimes annoying advocacy of Oby Ezekwesili and her BBOG, Pres. Buhari's Government probably wouldn't have 'paid' so much to get so many of the Chibok girls back. Buhari did it grudgingly because as a former soldier he knew the consequences. Shortly after, those consequences surfaced as Boko haram's attacking capabilities became upgraded and better and we ended up losing more soldiers and civilans.

Nevertheless, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit. Reno Omokri, also, reserves the right to cry but outright defamation and being a slave to the past are vices rather than virtues.

By the way, who used and dumped Olisa Metuh?

But you'll also agree she was used and dumped by the APC right?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
So what did Reno want her to do? Keep quiet.

See, many people had sympathy for the GEJ administration, so when they started failing in the area of the economy and security, some people had to express some concerns. Ezekwesili was one of them

And I recall back then that they were calling her names, and instead of GEJ supporters to own their admin's mistakes, they were blaming everyone and everything for the crisis they were facing.

That's what annoyed a lot of people to vote for Buhari in 2015, even though he was an old man with nothing new to offer. Now, he has failed, and we are suffering for it.

But one thing i know, if PDP had run this country well, and had dealt with the security issues well well, maybe APC won't have been in power today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
sordukugnu:
Ee good na

Scam.
Try and your money is gone.
He is one of those agberos that lost their jobs because of lockdown.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Xtvafrica: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
African Pastors That Can Raise The Dead - When Will They Start Using Their Powers on Corona Virus victims?
Everywhere you go across Africa, there always seem to be a messiah who is capable of performing some incredible miracles, from curing the blind, healing the sick to raising the dead.
When will these men start using their healing powers on Corona Virus victims?
Why is the lack of standard hospitals across Africa still a problem in the midst of these powerful men?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTFf6frgtBY

Why is Corona Virus Pandemic and The Global Lockdown Missing in Prophecies for 2020?
At the beginning of every year, So many self acclaimed men of God across Africa dish out prophecies.
How come a problem as big as this Corona Virus Pandemic and the global lockdown/shutdown was missing in their prophecies?

What went wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArjAY2nLBZA

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Dollabiz: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
what does this mean used and dump they no pay her
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by festacman(m): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I disagree in the sense people like you, obviously, view what happened. Oby Ezekwesili didn't follow Buhari and APC on their campaign trail in 2015. Her interest was Chibok girls. She couldn't achieved that under Jonathan and believed Buhari will make it possible. Fortunately, she achieved this objective under Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by PHijo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
lenghtinny:
Reno the supposed preacher with unforgiving spirit....

Even Jonathan has moved on but this man is still crying more than the bereaved.

Has Nigeria moved forward?
Some of you just make stupid comments!
It is no surprise Nigeria is in such a mess.
Stupid people truly deserve stupid leaders as the Iman of peace rightly said.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Slimdaddy2: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
This Reno of a guy as been running is mouth like a faulty tap all over social media about this woman. Let him pick the dirt from his own eyes first before letting someone to pick theirs. They are all the same....common interests
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by UNUKHASO: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
WHO IS HER FAMILY MEMBER LET THEM QUICKLY TAKE HER TO ODO OSUN AND WASH AWAY THE CURSE ON HER HEAD THAT IT WILL NOT AFFECT HER GENERATION
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by cosse(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:
Although former Pres. Jonathan has moved on, Reno Omokri is still sad about his principal's loss at 2015 election, which has kept him jobless till today. I want say that he has the right to vent his anger.

However, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit and accolades rather heartless blackmail and mockery for coordinating efforts that helped many families in Chibok to get their kidnapped daughters.

I want to say that if not for the persistent and sometimes annoying advocacy of Oby Ezekwesili and her BBOG, Pres. Buhari's Government probably wouldn't have 'paid' so much to get so many of the Chibok girls back. Buhari did it grudgingly because as a former soldier he knew the consequences. Shortly after, those consequences surfaced as Bok analysiso haram's attacking capabilities became upgraded and better and we ended up losing more soldiers and civilans.

Nevertheless, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit. Reno Omokri, also, reserves the right to cry but outright defamation and being a slave to the past are vices rather than virtues.

political sagacity like yours is extinct on this platform... brilliant analysis.... well done....

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by 989900: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Reno, the 2 cent-petty-oik.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by blowjohn(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
KikBuhari2Daura:
Oby Went to Elrufai in the Night to Beg for Money today Elrufai Son is calling her out as a midnight begger stressing that he has receipts and dates of all the money she begged for and received.

The woman knows the boy is saying the truth and has kept quiet since then !

She remains one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen likes to criticize but once you criticize her she blocks you

Another one of a different gender na charly boy
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by anonymous1759(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
KikBuhari2Daura:

Source : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/19/how-was-used-oby-ezekwesili-and-dumped/amp/

Enough of all this long talk Mr Reno, all of you are the same fighting for your pockets non of you wants good for the masses. Your support for PDP shows you're corrupt as fuuuck.

The only reason you're still romancing pdp is because of what you gained from them . I'm not gonna bash you for that. My only problem is with the senseless youths who allow people like you play on their intelligence.

You'll still see them here praising GEJ on empty stomach including the APC supporters all of them are Fools. Olisa metuh can boost of 400m but these mumu youths beg for 1k everyday and still allow their brains to manipulated idiots.
Anybody who takes side with pdp or Apc is corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
jaxxy:

I respect Obi 10times more than Reno. She is not afraid to stand up when she knows it's right thing to do even when it can be controversial.

Reno on the other hand like a puppy hides from his hole in America defending only his paymaster Jonathan like Jonathan is Jesus Christ who never sinned.

If Jonathan did the wrongest thing Reno the puppy and puppet will keep mute or look the other way.

Obi is nobody's zombie. Only stands with the truth.

let her drag buhari administration of tyranny the way she did to Goodluck.

Leah, a Christian girl is still in custody because of her faith and I did not see Ezekwesili dancing in the street of Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Bobbyfreshhh: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Osidazz19:
TRASH

LET THE SLAVES OF JONA-DAFT KEEP EXPOSING EACH OTHER.

I could cars less, we have moved on from the calamity call Jonathan thr drunkard.
This idiotic pastorprenual fraudster is still licking Jonathan's stinking ass.

Jonathan is 100 times better than the illiterate thing in aso rock ,who bandits aka herdsmen are raping villages in daura . yet he is not aware

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by LZAA: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:

However, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit and accolades rather rather than heartless blackmail and mockery for coordinating efforts that helped many families in Chibok to get their kidnapped daughters.

I want to say that if not for the persistent and sometimes annoying advocacy of Oby Ezekwesili and her BBOG, Pres. Buhari's Government probably wouldn't have 'paid' so much to get so many of the Chibok girls back. Buhari did it grudgingly because as a former soldier he knew the consequences. Shortly after, those consequences surfaced as Boko haram's attacking capabilities became upgraded and better and we ended up losing more soldiers and civilans.

On the contrary
He is just exposing the hypocrisy and stupidity of APCheat
APCheat promised change and indeed brought change that has reversed all the growth gained in democracy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by anwarajnr: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Bobbyfreshhh: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:

I disagree in the sense people like you, obviously, view what happened. Oby Ezekwesili didn't follow Buhari and APC on their campaign trail in 2015. Her interest was Chibok girls. She couldn't achieved that under Jonathan and believed Buhari will make it possible. Fortunately, she achieved this objective under Buhari.

Did hadiza bello followed buhari's campaign trail
As a matter of fact mamora was shortlisted for NPA chairman but was dropped for hadiza so say something else

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:

But you'll agree she was more vocal during the Jonathan years about the chibok girls than she was during the buhari era. Also she could not muster the same energy she had for the chibok girls for the dapchi girls. Most importantly, the chibok girls are not all back and Leah sharibu is still with BH. You will agree that her movement has fizzled away. While the APC elements have been well compensated, she who was the arrowhead and face of the struggle has been left out to dry. I don't know how one won't see that as used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Agugbadin: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Igbos Amaka, is typical of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

festacman:

Sorry, came across your exchange, and found it interesting...

The first rule of politics is simple....ALWAYS NEVER LET A GOOD OPPORTUNITY GO TO WASTE.

Regarding chibok, let's remember that the PDP government mishandled the thing. From Auntie Patience's 'outburst (which makes embarrassing viewing to this day) to PDP supporters blaming the opposition for the thing...all these created an opportunity for APC supporters and fans to paint PDP as inefficient.

Same thing during the fuel subsidy movement in 2012.....the guys who were part of the party that made up APC made sure they were front and center of the anti-subsidy removal protests almost from day one, even though they had nothing to do with organizing it.

Ezekwesili was not used by the APC (if anything she has bashed the APC since they took power, and her co-founder and comrade Aisha Yesufu too has never been a friend of both PDP or APC ever). What happened is simple...politicians took advantage of pre-existing anger to get a leg up the political totem pole.

PDP's mishandling of the Boko crisis (recall that Chibok was not the only time girls had been kidnapped, Boko was kidnapping girls all over the NE, plus Chibok was not the only school invasion...they were so commonplace and two particularly brutal ones ended in the deaths of several dozens of male students), plus their supporters blaming the whole thing on 'a plot by APC '..only served to provide APC with the chance to look like the sane party, and they took that chance.

Naturally, since APC has taken power, they have proven not to be better than the PDP. But their handling of Dapchi...and the release of some Chobok girls shows that they don't want PDP to use the same tactics they used against them

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Osidazz19: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Jonathan is 100 times better than the illiterate thing in aso rock ,who bandits aka herdsmen are raping villages in daura . yet he is not aware

Blah blah blah. Cry me a fvcking river. Only a retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro monkey will reason so foolishly. I'm too busy to be responding to retards. Bye.

If you still have issues that my response didn't address, pls kindly note that the Lagos lagoon is open for business 24/7. The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by UnivasalEvagrin: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
She is still a strong woman for all her political struggles and sufferings just like these African girl wrestlers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J16dOMkS2VU&t=9s
KikBuhari2Daura:

Source : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/19/how-was-used-oby-ezekwesili-and-dumped/amp/
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by tete7000(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
This jobless man again? ... And in the midst of this corona lockdown?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Stillthebest: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
kiss

Everyone needs a friend like Reno. Either to gain public respect cunningly or not. He is the only one that's standing with Jonathan openly. Such loyalty!

Almost all of us castigated Jonathan back then, but then he was too busy allowing people destroying the country while looking away. Outright though, he still remains a great leader. Mine is that he should have found all means never to let Buhari win if he really knew Buhari and never wanted him there and meant well for us as he claimed.

As for that green-snake woman she was truly part of the propaganda. She helped brought Buhari in. Everyone knows her.

By the way, have we had the chibok girls all? Why did she stop the campaign?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Ambode And D'banj On Stage / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army / A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.