Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped (42960 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Image123:

If it gives you joy to deceive yourself, no problem. So to you, she has stopped activism since the ineffectual GEJ left power. Funny.

During GEJ, her activism was in the streets, protest marches, bashing of GEJ in her presentations in seminars. Please, where does she do her activism now? El-Rufia's house? Please, I want to know.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Image123:

If it gives you joy to deceive yourself, no problem. So to you, she has stopped activism since the ineffectual GEJ left power. Funny.

And please, if Nigeria can be one of the fastest growing economy in the world under an ineffectual leader and now the poverty capital of the world under an effective leader, less corrupt under an ineffectual leader and more corrupt under and effective leader, less terrorised under an ineffectual leader, but becomes one of the most terrorized nations on earth under an effective leader, then there is a problem somewhere
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by HRMK: 2:42am On Apr 21, 2020
WHY IS THIS SO CALLED RENO OMOKRI SPECIALLY PAINED BY THE EXIT OF JONATHAN?CANT HE LOOK FOR OTHER JOBS?EVEN THOUGH,HE WONT BE ABLE TO GET ANY THAT WULD GIVE HIM FREE MONEY LIKE THAT OF PDP,AT LEAST IT WILL KEEP HIM BUSY!
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Image123(m): 4:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Meninmen:

During GEJ, her activism was in the streets, protest marches, bashing of GEJ in her presentations in seminars. Please, where does she do her activism now? El-Rufia's house? Please, I want to know.

Get informed or remain deformed. It's not my job to inform you that the sun is shining. You must have been in coma all the while Oby has disturbed the current administration on Chibok girls and good governance.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Image123(m): 4:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Meninmen:

And please, if Nigeria can be one of the fastest growing economy in the world under an ineffectual leader and now the poverty capital of the world under an effective leader, less corrupt under an ineffectual leader and more corrupt under and effective leader, less terrorised under an ineffectual leader, but becomes one of the most terrorized nations on earth under an effective leader, then there is a problem somewhere

You had to reply twice. i suppose you are a stammerer or you could not convince yourself. They've both failed, both the ineffectual GEJ and baba go slow. You don't need revelation to see it.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Image123:

Get informed or remain deformed. It's not my job to inform you that the sun is shining. You must have been in coma all the while Oby has disturbed the current administration on Chibok girls and good governance.

Zombie! Tell her to continue na. Is she tired? They have reduced her to collecting peanuts from them to the point that one of her benefactor son called her a begger.

Someone that goes about begging for money is the person they will give appointment and she will refuse because she doesn't want any appointment from the PMB govt. Well, it's only zombies like you that believed that sha
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by makewetalk2: 6:51am On Apr 21, 2020
But the nation's treasury is bled now and they are not in power. So, who did it?
Buhari is taking loans from China and the world bank. Selling our economy and oil to China. Do you really know the terms of the loan he has been taken?
you are just a robot here to cause a kerfuffle and distort the truth from shining.
I know your type very well and I see clearer than you.
Buhari was taking loans when a barrel sold for over $70. Now, a barrel is $11. How will we ever repay the loan. They are selling our oil years ahead of your lifetime. That is what the loan is about. You are a fool and an ignorant slowpoke. Knowledge has eluded you.
35824L:
All of them keep attacking each other because they can't get over the 2015 loss. It really pained them to their bones. These wicked people had planned to bleed out the nation's treasury.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by kapelvej: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Image123(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Meninmen:

Zombie! Tell her to continue na. Is she tired? They have reduced her to collecting peanuts from them to the point that one of her benefactor son called her a begger.

Someone that goes about begging for money is the person they will give appointment and she will refuse because she doesn't want any appointment from the PMB govt. Well, it's only zombies like you that believed that sha

Your lack of home training should not becloud your reasoning. Go through her timeline to know her activities instead of this lazy assumption and ignorance you're displaying. i have little or no help to offer people who have no respect for themselves talk less of their parents or others.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Image123:

Your lack of home training should not becloud your reasoning. Go through her timeline to know her activities instead of this lazy assumption and ignorance you're displaying. i have little or no help to offer people who have no respect for themselves talk less of their parents or others.

Lol. Dude now talking about home training. The Oby you now defend with your life has home training? She hauled personal insults at GEJ when he was president. I also believe you were one of those who hauled personal insults at him too.

Now, you ask me to go through her timeline to see her advocacy? Lol. I'm just laughing. Zombie na Zombie. so she has now reduced her advocacy to social media? What of all the street protests, personal insults, and seminar presentations to discredit GEJ govt she had during GEJ presidency?. Now PMB is president, she has reduced her advocacy to social media. But I knew of her advocacy, activism and radicalism without going through her timeline under GEJ. Now, under PMB, I have to go to her timeline to hear her? Lol. God!!! grin

Let me give you an example. She was a leading figure in the protest that rocked Lagos when GEJ increased fuel pump price. When PMB did same, where was she.

Please, hide your face in shame!
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Image123(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Dude now talking about home training. The Oby you now defend with your life has home training? She hauled personal insults at GEJ when he was president. I also believe you were one of those who hauled personal insults at him too.

Now, you ask me to go through her timeline to see her advocacy? Lol. I'm just laughing. Zombie na Zombie. so she has now reduced her advocacy to social media? What of all the street protests, personal insults, and seminar presentations to discredit GEJ govt she had during GEJ presidency?. Now PMB is president, she has reduced her advocacy to social media. But I knew of her advocacy, activism and radicalism without going through her timeline under GEJ. Now, under PMB, I have to go to her timeline to hear her? Lol. God!!! grin

Let me give you an example. She was a leading figure in the protest that rocked Lagos when GEJ increased fuel pump price. When PMB did same, where was she.

Please, hide your face in shame!

i guess Oby is your role model or standard for proper behaviour, that you feel compelled to toe her path. When they were telling you that your madness will be global, you didn't understand. i don't blame Oby for you though, i blame failed parenting.
Nowhere have i defended Oby with anything other than a YouTube link. They say a person that would lie would steal. Certainly, i would not be far from the truth if i called you a thief. i simply pointed you, Reno and other gullible ones to the fact that the lady stated NO interest in government position even as early as April 2015. The claim of the thread is that she is used and dumped, but the facts(with video evidence, not your cheap opinions and conjectures) don't say so.
i actively spoke against the administration of GEJ. i also do same for PMB. And will do same for others by God's grace until we get it right. Not everyone criticise for ulterior motive. And i guess the same may apply to Oby. The achievement and respect that Oby commands are unparalleled by anyone from your lineage.
If you go through her timeline, you'd probably see links to [url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D6AXUEEVLQyE&ved=2ahUKEwi0kYjEmProAhX1A2MBHfIaDZQQo7QBMAF6BAgAEAE&usg=AOvVaw02oDuRwRYwGfuNiYwIO_MD]her activities[/url] since you appear to have been in coma since 2015. i guess you were reading for waec when the administrator threw the same Oby out of freedom park or whatever the name of the place is called, and your seniors were making jest of her that she thinks it is meek and gentle GEJ. This is my last reply to you BTW. i hate to be infected with rude madness.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Image123:

i guess Oby is your role model or standard for proper behaviour, that you feel compelled to toe her path. When they were telling you that your madness will be global, you didn't understand. i don't blame Oby for you though, i blame failed parenting.
Nowhere have i defended Oby with anything other than a YouTube link. They say a person that would lie would steal. Certainly, i would not be far from the truth if i called you a thief. i simply pointed you, Reno and other gullible ones to the fact that the lady stated NO interest in government position even as early as April 2015. The claim of the thread is that she is used and dumped, but the facts(with video evidence, not your cheap opinions and conjectures) don't say so.
i actively spoke against the administration of GEJ. i also do same for PMB. And will do same for others by God's grace until we get it right. Not everyone criticise for ulterior motive. And i guess the same may apply to Oby. The achievement and respect that Oby commands are unparalleled by anyone from your lineage.
If you go through her timeline, you'd probably see links to [url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D6AXUEEVLQyE&ved=2ahUKEwi0kYjEmProAhX1A2MBHfIaDZQQo7QBMAF6BAgAEAE&usg=AOvVaw02oDuRwRYwGfuNiYwIO_MD]her activities[/url] since you appear to have been in coma since 2015. i guess you were reading for waec when the administrator threw the same Oby out of freedom park or whatever the name of the place is called, and your seniors were making jest of her that she thinks it is meek and gentle GEJ. This is my last reply to you BTW. i hate to be infected with rude madness.

Zombified Zombie.

First, be rest assured that in terms of educational qualification, we ain't on the same level.

As for failed parenting, leave matter for Mathias. You have been equally abusive as I am. You are a Zombie, and you will always be one. If you think you can use these exchanges we are having to classify my background, then your zombie Is on another level grin.

Now, when you say she stated she had no plan to be part of PMB govt, I said only a zombie can believe that. You want to know if she is true to her word, let her be offered the appointment, if she rejects, then I can call her a woman of her word. She already knew they have used and dumped her and nobody will offer her any appointment, she quickly said she didn't want any appointment to save face. Only zombies like you who don't think can believe that. Who will trust a traitor?

She said GEJ offered her appointment but she refused. GEJ said he never did. She said she does not want any appointment from PMB. Let her continue rejecting IMAGINARY appointments.

Please tell me her achievements and respect she still commands? In your hearts of hearts, if you want to call people in Nigeria who commands respect, you will call Oby? Clown!

Respect and achievement that has been battered. Go read about what her vice presidential candidate in the last election said about her. Where is the respect? Some one who barks on her timeline during the day and at night she goes to beg for money from the same people she has barked at. She doesn't want appointment from an APC govt, but goes to an APC governor to beg for money (and probably federal appointment)

Dimwit, do you know that she and Okonjo Iweala were once contemporaries? Now Okonjo is waxing strong, while Oby has been reduced to a begger.

Glorified Zombie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" / Chicken Republic Shading Olisa Metuh. .. Funny Pic Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.