Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped (42961 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by jaxxy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

what evidence did you and your likes use in slandering Gej?

transparency international said buhari is more corrupt and you are asking for evidence?

maybe you should research on how transparency international rank corrupt Nations

Saying Buharis govt is corrupt I don't disagree bt more corrupt we need better explanation. Don't u think?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
jaxxy:

Saying Buharis govt is corrupt I don't disagree bt more corrupt we need better explanation. Don't u think?

I don't have time for unnecessary talks this hot afternoon

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by supercase1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
35824L:
All of them keep attacking each other because they can't get over the 2015 loss. It really pained them to their bones. These wicked people had planned to bleed out the nation's treasury.
Stop talking like someone whose brain had been offered for sacrifice on the altar of foolishness.it would be very very shameful if you said that buhari govt isnt corrupt.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by oluwaahmed: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oby be like okpo wey customer no pay

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by obailala(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chosen1984:
For me it's not about Apc or PDp.. as they all are bunch of the same feathers with the Exception of Few Indivduals who have the Fear of GOD..

As for Madam Oby, I believe she has learnt her lessons though in a Ridiculous way, Because Truth be told, she was really Used and Dumped

Having said that, Madam Oby is a good Woman, Principled and Discipline.
So in essence, the advocacy for the release of those girls championed by Oby means absolutely nothing to you? Their lives and freedom meant nothing to you political scoundrels?

Of course it's always been just about politics and personal interests. You lot are all the same, shameless hungry fellows without any iota of decency or regard for human lives. Reno has made his position in all these very clear, he is jobless, hungry and pained that he was kicked off the dining table.

Meanwhile the same Reno who mocked and who's still mocking Oby today for fighting for release of Chibok girls is the same he-goat who suddenly found it wise (or maybe financially and politically lucrative) to champion the advocacy for Leah Sharibu.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
35824L:
All of them keep attacking each other because they can't get over the 2015 loss. It really pained them to their bones. These wicked people had planned to bleed out the nation's treasury.

Lol. Clown. So now that they are not bleeding the nation's Treasury, how is the country fairing? How is the economy, security?

Economy was better when they were bleeding the Treasury and now that they are saving all the money.

Nigeria was less corrupt when they were bleeding the Treasury, but more corrupt now (according to TI) that we have incorruptible people and saints in govt.

Zombies. To think, they say no.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by kgr8mike(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:
Although former Pres. Jonathan has moved on, Reno Omokri is still sad about his principal's loss at 2015 election, which has kept him jobless till today. I want say that he has the right to vent his anger.

However, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit and accolades rather rather than heartless blackmail and mockery for coordinating efforts that helped many families in Chibok to get their kidnapped daughters back.

I want to say that if not for the persistent and sometimes annoying advocacy of Oby Ezekwesili and her BBOG, Pres. Buhari's Government probably wouldn't have 'paid' so much to get so many of the Chibok girls back. Buhari did it grudgingly because as a former soldier he knew the consequences. Shortly after, those consequences surfaced as Boko haram's attacking capabilities became upgraded and better and we ended up losing more soldiers and civilans.

Nevertheless, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit. Reno Omokri, also, reserves the right to cry but outright defamation and being a slave to the past are vices rather than virtues.

By the way, who used and dumped my brother Olisa Metuh?

Do you honestly think there was Chibok girls?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by festacman(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
kgr8mike:

Do you honestly think there was Chibok girls?

If there was nothing like Chibok girls then Leah Sharibu is not in Boko Haram custody.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by KunleyY19(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Buhari made Reno Popular!
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by KunleyY19(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Buhari Made Reno Popular. But I doubt if Buhari knows him...
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by anyasiemmanuel(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nigerians are all the same "selfish entities" if it works for them they rejoice and turn a blind eyes to the truth and it is doesn't favour them it is the opposite of the former. Criticism and bitterness

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by deji17: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by nedekid: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
35824L:
Mumu post.
So what is happening now?
Hope the country is being replenished now.
Hope your standard of living has improved from 5 years ago.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:
Although former Pres. Jonathan has moved on, Reno Omokri is still sad about his principal's loss at 2015 election, which has kept him jobless till today. I want say that he has the right to vent his anger.

However, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit and accolades rather rather than heartless blackmail and mockery for coordinating efforts that helped many families in Chibok to get their kidnapped daughters back.

I want to say that if not for the persistent and sometimes annoying advocacy of Oby Ezekwesili and her BBOG, Pres. Buhari's Government probably wouldn't have 'paid' so much to get so many of the Chibok girls back. Buhari did it grudgingly because as a former soldier he knew the consequences. Shortly after, those consequences surfaced as Boko haram's attacking capabilities became upgraded and better and we ended up losing more soldiers and civilans.

Nevertheless, Oby Ezekwesili deserves credit. Reno Omokri, also, reserves the right to cry but outright defamation and being a slave to the past are vices rather than virtues.

By the way, who used and dumped my brother Olisa Metuh?

Let me analyse your post to show you how dumb you are!

1. You think Reno is jobless. Well, no need to argue about this sha

2. Who is blackmailing Oby? Reno? Did you read his post? Is there anything in the post that is not true? So, you Don't know that it was GEJ that was supposed to sue Oby for blackmail, but he never did? With all the lies and insults she hauled at GEJ

During GEJ govt, Oby shouted about insecurity, economy, corruption etc. Now, PMB is in power. In the area of the economy, we are now the number 1 poorest nation in the world. In the area of security, fulani herdsmen and BH are now the 2nd and 3rd terrorist organization in the world, making Nigeria one of the most terrorized nation on earth. On corruption, we are now more corrupt under PMB than under GEJ. Are these not facts? Why is she not complaining now. That's how you know a hypocrite!

3. Reno will always tell you that he is and will always be loyal to GEJ. He has moved on from the 2015 election loss, but when those who sabotaged a govt to bring another govt fail to get what they want from the govt they helped in installing, it's good sane Nigerians jubilate and ask how market. If she didn't expect any appointment from PMB, let her continue her activism. At least, there are more things now to fight for; bad economy, corruption, insecurity.

4. Yes, she was involved in the fight for the release of the chibok girls through BBOG. But Leah Shuiabu is still with Boko haram na. She wouldn't champion her release too? Why has she gone cold? Or Leah Shuaibu is not part of the chibok girl's?. You know why she has gone cold? What she was expecting from the govt she helped install didn't come. No appointment. Some of her fellow BBOG campaigners have be given positions by the govt, but she was ignored.

Let her show us that she didn't campaign for the release of the chibok girls because of future gains. Let her continue to campaign for the release of Leah. If not, she is a bloody hypocrite.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by NaMeAboki: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
PMB's enemies exposing and slowly turning on themselves.

Anyway; its quite obvious that auntie is quite a scammer ultimately out for only herself.

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by obailala(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:

If there was nothing like Chibok girls then Leah Sharibu is not in Boko Haram custody.
It's absolutely disgusting that there are still humans who believe Chibok kidnap never happened. Funny enough, Reno Omokri was a champion of this logic all over social media, he claimed that no one could have been kidnapped from Chibok, and mocked Oby for advocating for Chibok girls. Yet ironically, the moment he left the 'dining table' in Abuja and then Dapchi kidnap happened, Pastor Reno Omokri was the first to start printing T-shirts advocating for Leah Sharibu.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Achievers2odds(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by mystic77(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Says Reno that blocks anyone that holds a contrary view to what he says or thinks
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by IamgratefulLord(f): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
festacman:

Choice and preference are key features of democracy.
Good day Doctor, please I need your advice. Please, is it wrong to take fresh grounded garlic and ginger with lime every day?? Just a teaspoon of it in hot water??
What are the pros and cons?? smiley
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Digitalstarlite: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
But she collect real money from international bodies...
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by duality(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Those who are in pains whenever, Reno speak,

Are also always quick to insult GEJ, up till now.

Praise GEJ and watch them come out of their holes
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by DonMekino(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
petty lots talking trash about another person
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Bialegend(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cirilla:
grin
I have never seen a hypocrite like that useful iddioot man-like-woman called Oby. She only knows how to clock people on twitter. She criticizes, but can't take criticism.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by jarx: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
APC knw oby and sowore very well.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Image123(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meninmen:

Let me analyse your post to show you how dumb you are!

1. You think Reno is jobless. Well, no need to argue about this sha

2. Who is blackmailing Oby? Reno? Did you read his post? Is there anything in the post that is not true? So, you Don't know that it was GEJ that was supposed to sue Oby for blackmail, but he never did? With all the lies and insults she hauled at GEJ

During GEJ govt, Oby shouted about insecurity, economy, corruption etc. Now, PMB is in power. In the area of the economy, we are now the number 1 poorest nation in the world. In the area of security, fulani herdsmen and BH are now the 2nd and 3rd terrorist organization in the world, making Nigeria one of the most terrorized nation on earth. On corruption, we are now more corrupt under PMB than under GEJ. Are these not facts? Why is she not complaining now. That's how you know a hypocrite!

3. Reno will always tell you that he is and will always be loyal to GEJ. He has moved on from the 2015 election loss, but when those who sabotaged a govt to bring another govt fail to get what they want from the govt they helped in installing, it's good sane Nigerians jubilate and ask how market. If she didn't expect any appointment from PMB, let her continue her activism. At least, there are more things now to fight for; bad economy, corruption, insecurity.

4. Yes, she was involved in the fight for the release of the chibok girls through BBOG. But Leah Shuiabu is still with Boko haram na. She wouldn't champion her release too? Why has she gone cold? Or Leah Shuaibu is not part of the chibok girl's?. You know why she has gone cold? What she was expecting from the govt she helped install didn't come. No appointment. Some of her fellow BBOG campaigners have be given positions by the govt, but she was ignored.

Let her show us that she didn't campaign for the release of the chibok girls because of future gains. Let her continue to campaign for the release of Leah. If not, she is a bloody hypocrite.

All this epistles for what? Reno should not commit suicide one day because of the ineffectual GEJ.
Oby said it long time ago that she's not interested in serving with Buhari or working for him. See her here again in 2015 on al Jazeera. April 14, 2015. That's over a month before Buhari was sworn in as president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAY04VWpWfE&list=PLzGHKb8i9vTx1QMPmn_ws6ZLRPSTP5FQy&index=39&t=0s

Watch between 38.20 to 39.20. You can show Reno too, maybe his blood pressure will normalize.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by ValeeLove(m): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Patrioticman007:
"I have tweets made by Oby, where she insulted former President Jonathan. She has now deleted some of those tweets. If Oby felt that those tweets were Godly and justified, why did she delete them? (I still have them). Her deletion is evidence that she knew she was out of line. She does not have the moral authority to call Bello El-Rufai out".

Why can't this China made loudspeaker keep quite for once. GEJ the clueless has move on to the extent, he is now an APC member in Bayelsa.
In the above qoute, he said IGBOs have no moral authority to right any wrong, due to their moral bankruptcy, in life. What a shame to the Jews.
GEJ is now APC?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Image123:

All this epistles for what? Reno should not commit suicide one day because of the ineffectual GEJ.
Oby said it long time ago that she's not interested in serving with Buhari or working for him. See her here again in 2015 on al Jazeera. April 14, 2015. That's over a month before Buhari was sworn in as president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAY04VWpWfE&list=PLzGHKb8i9vTx1QMPmn_ws6ZLRPSTP5FQy&index=39&t=0s

Watch between 38.20 to 39.20. You can show Reno too, maybe his blood pressure will normalize.

Lol. Clown. You think she will come out and tell you she wants an appointment in Buhari's govt. She saying that was a way to let zombies like you think she has integrity so that when when the appointment truly comes, she will be like "after consultations with my family, friends and followers, I have decided to accept this appointment so I can play my part in moving this nation forward". But appointment nor gree come grin grin.

Let her continue her activism na, since she is a true Democrat and activist. There are so many things going on in the land that needs her activism. Or her activism stopped with GEJ administration?

Wait, is it true that El-Rufia's son called her a night begger and promised to release evidence of her going to meet his father at night to beg for money? grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by ValeeLove(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Xtvafrica:
African Pastors That Can Raise The Dead - When Will They Start Using Their Powers on Corona Virus victims?
Everywhere you go across Africa, there always seem to be a messiah who is capable of performing some incredible miracles, from curing the blind, healing the sick to raising the dead.
When will these men start using their healing powers on Corona Virus victims?
Why is the lack of standard hospitals across Africa still a problem in the midst of these powerful men?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTFf6frgtBY

Why is Corona Virus Pandemic and The Global Lockdown Missing in Prophecies for 2020?
At the beginning of every year, So many self acclaimed men of God across Africa dish out prophecies.
How come a problem as big as this Corona Virus Pandemic and the global lockdown/shutdown was missing in their prophecies?

What went wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArjAY2nLBZA
Oga, ask God for mercy. If you don't understand, ask me why.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by osuofia2(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oby very ugly woman, I like what pmb did to her even S.A she no get, her colleague be Chairman of NPA now
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by Image123(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Clown. You think she will come out and tell you she wants an appointment in Buhari's govt. She saying that was a way to let zombies like you think she has integrity so that when when the appointment truly comes, she will be like "after consultations with my family, friends and followers, I have decided to accept this appointment so I can play my part in moving this nation forward". But appointment nor gree come grin grin.

Let her continue her activism na, since she is a true Democrat and activist. There are so many things going on in the land that needs her activism. Or her activism stopped with GEJ administration?

Wait, is it true that El-Rufia's son called her a night begger and promised to release evidence of her going to meet his father at night to beg for money? grin grin

If it gives you joy to deceive yourself, no problem. So to you, she has stopped activism since the ineffectual GEJ left power. Funny.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped by CuteYvonne777: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" / Chicken Republic Shading Olisa Metuh. .. Funny Pic Attached. / Police Re-Arrest Nicholas Makolomi Whose Video Led To #EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.