Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

If My Husband Cheats On Me I Will Not Stab Him, This Is What I Will Do To Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Husband Cheats On Me I Will Not Stab Him, This Is What I Will Do To Him. (639 Views)

Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If My Husband Cheats On Me I Will Not Stab Him, This Is What I Will Do To Him. by Adefemi404: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2020
A lady identified as Vivian Uzodimma revealed what she will do if her future husband cheats on her. According to her, she is not going to stab him.

Read her words;

"can't wait to marry so that by the time my husband will cheat on me, I won't even stab him but hold him closely, wipe his tears and make him feel like it never happened.

But by the time he sleeps at night I will......

[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/if-my-husband-cheats-on-i-will-not-stab.html]

Re: If My Husband Cheats On Me I Will Not Stab Him, This Is What I Will Do To Him. by 2dice01: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2020
You can't wait to get married so when your Husband cheat

Seems the covid or incoming 5G radiation is already affecting so people

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Cheats On Me I Will Not Stab Him, This Is What I Will Do To Him. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2020
TF did I just read?? angry
Re: If My Husband Cheats On Me I Will Not Stab Him, This Is What I Will Do To Him. by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Some people shouldn't have existed in the first place........
Re: If My Husband Cheats On Me I Will Not Stab Him, This Is What I Will Do To Him. by Richardonald(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2020
her future husband..
will be looking at her like

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Cheats On Me I Will Not Stab Him, This Is What I Will Do To Him. by Blakjewelry(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ehmm abeg na wetin be soccer pit?
Re: If My Husband Cheats On Me I Will Not Stab Him, This Is What I Will Do To Him. by dulux07(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
After all that, what happens next, people will praise you, right or they won't find out undecided Aunty you will rot in prison, or join your husband via death sentence.

(1) (Reply)

Expected Speech From The President Tonight / Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. / True Confession Of How She Slept With The Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.