Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,173 members, 7,860,221 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (48956 Views)

Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
Answer that question first , Does the fact that someone is an arch enemy remove them from among enemies ?

Hypocrite.

See a chronic hypocrite calling some else an hypocrite!

The verse is clear enough, Jesus is the Origin of God's creation.

The origin meaning contradict the scripture

Only contradicts NWT not scripture.

You that understand, state the point: Does the fact someone is an arch enemy exclude them from being an enemy ?

The point is Jesus is the ORIGIN or SOURCE of Gods creations not that he was created, eternal being can't be created.

I though earth was in the beginning ? So heaven and earth clearly were NOT the beginning of creation

"In the beginning God created heavens and the earth"

Liar like you can give it other meaning.

I can see you didn't talk about your previous Prov 8 again.

Not the same beginning, didnt angels exist before the earth ?

There can't be TWO BEGINNING liar....

It's evident what God created first in the beginning.

Even Gen 1 stated it plainly "In the BEGINNING God CREATED heavens and the earth"

Clearly heaven and earth are nor the beginning of creation.

Let Gen 1 keep hitting your heart only a liar can say that...

But the truth from the scripture is.... "In the BEGINNING God CREATED heavens and the earth"
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

See a chronic hypocrite calling some else an hypocrite!

The verse is clear enough, Jesus is the Origin of God's creation.

Only contradicts NWT not scripture.

The point is Jesus is the ORIGIN or SOURCE of Gods creations not that he was created, eternal being can't be created.

There is only one origin, The Father from whom all things came . grin grin grin

You can rest on that . sorry

"In the beginning God created heavens and the earth"

Liar like you can give it other meaning.

I can see you didn't talk about your previous Prov 8 again.

There can't be TWO BEGINNING liar....

It's evident what God created first in the beginning.

Even Gen 1 stated it plainly "In the BEGINNING God CREATED heavens and the earth"

Let Gen 1 keep hitting your heart only a liar can say that...

But the truth from the scripture is.... "In the BEGINNING God CREATED heavens and the earth"

But angels were there before earth was made evidence by them seeing as its foundations were laid ? Do u know the meaning of foundation ?

Either Heaven and earth are not the beginning of creation or angels are uncreated . grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
It is not , the writer of the article I quoted used that example to explain his point . its either you are dubious or you agree with his point.

Is an arch enemy a part of the enemies ?

Strong Greek says ORIGIN besides you quoted article when your first source was from COLLINS DICTIONARY....which is what I demanded from you!

See how your father the devil exposed you...

Provide the link to your source!

There is only one origin , the Father . 1 Cor 8:6 from whom all things are

and Jesus Christ THROUGH WHOM ARE ALL things.

Angels watch as earth's foundation were laid , who came first ? You are deluded

And Jesus lied that He was only one beside God in Prov 8

The astonished part is that you don't even have shame to realize the gravity of your delusions.

Heaven and earth are not the beginning of creation

Gen 1 says "In the BEGINNING God CREATED heavens and the earth "

Who is lying here, God or you?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
There is only one origin, The Father from whom all things came . grin grin grin

You can rest on that . sorry

And Jesus Christ THROUGH ALL THINGS CAME

But angels were there before earth was made evidence by them seeing as its foundations were laid ? Do u know the meaning of foundation ?

Either Heaven and earth are not the beginning of creation or angels are uncreated . grin

And I said Jesus lied in Prov 8 when he was the only one beside God.....since you claimed Jesus was the one speaking there....q
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

Strong Greek says ORIGIN besides you quoted article when your first source was from COLLINS DICTIONARY....which is what I demanded from you!

And Collins dictionary state examples

Arch enemy, arch angels.

QUESTION: Does been an arch enemy exclude someone from among enemies ??

See how your father the devil exposed you...

Provide the link to your source!

and Jesus Christ THROUGH WHOM ARE ALL things.

Through is not source , deluded man. That the bible was penned THROUGH MEN means men are the source ? Where is your sense tonight ? Where ?

And Jesus lied that He was only one beside God in Prov 8

The astonished part is that you don't even have shame to realize the gravity of your delusions.

Gen 1 says "In the BEGINNING God CREATED heavens and the earth "

Who is lying here, God or you?

God exposed your little brain when he reveal angels existed before planet earth

A. Heaven and earth are not beginning of creation

B. Angels are uncreated

One must be true.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

And Jesus Christ THROUGH ALL THINGS CAME

Through is not source if it were men would be the source of the bible .

And I said Jesus lied in Prov 8 when he was the only one beside God.....since you claimed Jesus was the one speaking there....
Did he said he was the only one there when God formed the earth ? Show me where ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

If u open hellfire topic here , u go roast o

David himself is still among kings , likewise firstborn of creation is still among Creation.

What u r saying doesn't make sense. Did palsm 88:27 say God made david firstborn of kings?. He said firstborn son. So going by Ur comparison,

Since David is a son, den is the firstborn of sons too abi?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Through is not source if it were men would be the source of the bible .

Did he said he was the only one there when God formed the earth ? Show me where ?

If through isn't source, then what is through?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
Through is not source if it were men would be the source of the bible.

Ole....
So if it's men it'll be source but Jesus it won't....

Well people can see how dubious you are!

But it was ONLY THE SPEAKER who was FORMED FIRST in the beginning in that verse...and the speaker went to narrate how God Himself performed the act of creation by Himself why the speaker is just there as a master worker...

So other angels will be there and Jesus won't talk about them...
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

What u r saying doesn't make sense. Did palsm 88:27 say God made david firstborn of kings?. He said firstborn son. So going by Ur comparison,

Since David is a son, den is the firstborn of sons too abi?
Read read read copy and paste will not kill una .

Psalm 89:27 " And I will place him as first born, THE HIGHEST OF THE KINGS OF THE EARTH "
Can u see in what sense he is firstborn.

Does been placed as high rank king remove him from among kings ?

Same way been placed as the firstborn of creation does not remove Jesus from among creation
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Come back and get disciplined , David preeminence doesnt change the fact he is among kings. Likewise Jesus been firstborn doesnt change the Fact he is also among creation ..

Bible twister. Pepper go commot your yansh today

27I will make him my firstborn son,
the mightiest king on earth.

He didn't say firstborn king oga. u r using king to deceive yourself just as Satan would because he is the father of lies.

So he says firstborn son....so because David is God's firstborn son, David is the first son God made. David must be the beginning of creation...since he is a son too or he must take preeminence over God's sons
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

Ole....
So if it's men it'll be source but Jesus it won't....

Well people can see how dubious you are!

Listen and listen well, Through doesn't mean source . sarcastically if it were men would be the source of the bible because it was written though them.

Through is never origin or source.

You can rest on that aspect

But it was ONLY THE SPEAKER who was FORMED FIRST in the beginning in that verse...and the speaker went to narrate how God Himself performed the act of creation by Himself why the speaker is just there as a master worker...

So other angels will be there and Jesus won't talk about them...

Mr, show me where he said he was the only one that was there when God made the earth ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Bible twister. Pepper go commot your yansh today

27I will make him my firstborn son,
[color] the mightiest king on earth.
[/color]
He didn't say firstborn king oga. u r using king to deceive yourself just as Satan would because he is the father of lies.

So he says firstborn son....so because David is God's firstborn son, David is the first son God made. David must be the beginning of creation...since he is a son too or he must take preeminence over God's sons

If you read the colored part , you won't be vomiting trash . He was called firstborn son in the sense of been made the mightiest king on the earth.

Question: Does that exclude him from among kings ? No

Likewise firstborn of creation doesnt exclude Jesus from among creation.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

If through isn't source, then what is through?

Medium through which an assigned task is done.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Oga why are u dodging my question nah, have I bottled u in a corner

So in other words David was the first king that was born on earth or the first king on earth

So as per kings why did God call him firstborn...was it because he was the first earthly king God created?

Psalms 89:27
"And I will appoint him to be my firstborn, the most exalted of the kings of the earth."

King David is not the firstborn son of his parents, he has no claim to kingship, but David was APPOINTED as firstborn by Yahweh..
(1Samuel16:13. 1 Samuel 13:14.)
Your own Bible says Jesus Christ is"the firstborn of EVERY creature.
Jesus is firstborn by right of first firstborn.

My Questions:
How God gave birth to the mountains (Psalms 90:2)?

How did God become "OUR Father" ?

Please Use your God given brain... confirm the answers
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Read read read copy and paste will not kill una .

Psalm 89:27 " And I will place him as first born, THE HIGHEST OF THE KINGS OF THE EARTH "
Can u see in what sense he is firstborn.

Does been placed as high rank king remove him from among kings ?

Same way been placed as the firstborn of creation does not remove Jesus from among creation

It's just crazy comparing both. Now if u say both are the same. Were other kings created through david? In comparison with Jesus....Did David give life to other kings? Is David the center of things created?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Janosky:

"And I will appoint him to be my firstborn, the most exalted of the kings of the earth."

King David is not the firstborn son of his parents, he has no claim to kingship, but David was APPOINTED as firstborn by Yahweh..

My Questions:

So in essence you are saying firstborn can have other meanings asides the first to be born?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
And Collins dictionary state examples

Arch enemy, arch angels.

QUESTION: Does been an arch enemy exclude someone from among enemies ??

In what sense did the Collins talk about Arch enemy or arch angels, there must be something the writer means by that....that's why I said drop your source here

Through is not source , deluded man. That the bible was penned THROUGH MEN means men are the source ? Where is your sense tonight ? Where ?

Does it exclude the HUMAN SOURCE of the Bible Or Bible doesn't have human source?

Deluded JWs

God exposed your little brain when he reveal angels existed before planet earth

A. Heaven and earth are not beginning of creation

B. Angels are uncreated

One must be true.

Gen 1 exposed your lies and lack of scriptural knowledge

"In the BEGINNING God CREATED heavens and the earth" yet you're still claiming heavens AND earth are NOT THE BEGINNING OF CREATION, calling God a liar!

I'm still waiting for you to show us why CREATION OF HEAVENS was excluded in Job 38 if truly that chapter is talking about creation.

No wonder all JWs are all deluded together, look at how the organization was also confused in the attached pix.

Imagine, Jehovah use Jesus to create all other things in THE HEAVENS and in THE EARTH which includes the Angels yet the next paragraph still says Angels were created before the Earth.

Why only earth? Isn't Heavens and the earth were created in the BEGINNING?

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Janosky:

My Questions:

Of course I'll use my God given brain, u have been using Ur Satan given brain to manipulate scripture to suit u.

So if God made david his firstborn and David is part of God creature, how many firstborns does God have?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Medium through which an assigned task is done.
Yes !
Greek Dia = THROUGH , By means of.
Also, Agent or Channel to perform a task.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Of course I'll use my God given brain, u have been using Ur Satan given brain to manipulate scripture to suit u.

So if God made david his firstborn and David is part of God creature, how many firstborns does God have?
You Dodge my two questions.
WHY ?
You have ZERO PROOF.
Stop making baseless claims
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

In what sense did the Collins talk about Arch enemy or arch angels, there must be something the writer means by that....that's why I said drop your source here

Does it exclude the HUMAN SOURCE of the Bible Or Bible doesn't have human source?

Deluded JWs

"In the BEGINNING God CREATED heavens and the earth" yet you're still claiming heavens AND earth are NOT THE BEGINNING OF CREATION, calling God a liar!

I'm still waiting for you to show us why CREATION OF HEAVENS was excluded in Job 38 if truly that chapter is talking about creation.

No wonder all JWs are all deluded together, look at how the organization was also confused in the attached pix.

Imagine, Jehovah use Jesus to create all other things in THE HEAVENS and in THE EARTH which includes the Angels yet the next paragraph still says Angels were created before the Earth.

See confusion...dem no get sense rara!!!
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Janosky:

You have ZERO PROOF.

Proof of what?

Were u not the one that said just now that God appointed David as his firstborn

How many firstborns does God have now?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Janosky:

Yes !
Greek Dia = THROUGH , By means of.
Also, Agent or Channel to perform a task.

Una no get sense at all....He was a medium to perform a task
And yet col 1:17 all things have been created through him and [b]for [/b]him.

All things were made for him and yet he was only a channel. Keep fooling urself
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Janosky:

You Dodge my two questions.
WHY ?
You have ZERO PROOF.

I will not waste my time with thread derailing questions,because I know Ur tactics. ask questions relevant to the discussion or make your point.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

chief; principal; of highest rank
archangel
archbishop
archduke
2. eminent above all others of the same kind; extreme
archenemy
archfiend
archfool

There you have it . like I said, u can't escape it.

Deluded JWs

The bible has no human source . God is its only source . men are agents .

Angels watch as God laid the foundation's for earth ...which came first ?

Either

A. Angels are uncreated

B. Heaven and earth are not Beginning of creation . one must be true.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

chief; principal; of highest rank
archangel
archbishop
archduke
2. eminent above all others of the same kind; extreme
archenemy
archfiend
archfool

There you have it . like I said, u can't escape it.

The bible has no human source . God is its only source . men are agents .

Angels watch as God laid the foundation's for earth ...which came first ?

Either

A. Angels are uncreated

B. Heaven and earth are not Beginning of creation . one must be true.

How many firstborns does God have since he appointed David as his firstborn
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

It's just crazy comparing both. Now if u say both are the same. Were other kings created through david? In comparison with Jesus....Did David give life to other kings? Is David the center of things created?

Do u know Jesus and his disciples are all called " apostles " ?

Both are called firstborn ... Get ready to apply what happen to David to Jesus too . dont be a silly hypocrite . if been firstborn among kings doesnt exclude David from been a king, Jesus been Firstborn of creation doesnt exclude him from been created.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
Listen and listen well, Through doesn't mean source . sarcastically if it were men would be the source of the bible because it was written though them.

Through is never origin or source.

You can rest on that aspect

So Bible doesn't have human source, right?

Mr, show me where he said he was the only one that was there when God made the earth ?

Reading through Prov 8 one can see that the speaker was alone with God, if not the speaker won't use "I"

Also, Prov 8 shows that it was God Himself that was performing the act of creation not anybody according to the speaker.

Lastly, the difference between the narration of the speaker in Prov 8 and that of Job 38 to show you that the speaker is absolutely out of creation was that the speaker of Prov 8 talks about CREATION OF HEAVEN and THE EARTH while

The last part that exposes your ignorance is this part "when he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth." Vs 29

Now if you read it from that same verse 22 you'll see earth was already in existence, yet the foundations (plural) was still marked out.

Here it is, How many earth did God create if we should go by your laying foundation of earth in Job with Prov 8 to mean creation of earth?

I said you don't know the gravity of shit that will hit you with what you put your hand into.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Do u know Jesus and his disciples are all called " apostles " ?

Both are called firstborn ... Get ready to apply what happen to David to Jesus too . dont be a silly hypocrite . if been firstborn among kings doesnt exclude David from been a king, Jesus been Firstborn of creation doesnt exclude him from been created.

That's where u lie.....isn't david a creation too. Where did God say firstborn among kings. That's the interpretation given.

If David is a creation and Jesus a creation. How many firstborns.....use Ur sense this time. Think slowly
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

How many firstborns does God have since he appointed David as his firstborn

Single one ... Jesus . the one he created directly. Gods only begotten son. , does that ring a bell ? Why is Jesus called SON OF GOD ?

David isn't firstborn in that sense ... He was called firstborn for His kingship status
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

That's where u lie.....isn't david a creation too. Where did God say firstborn among kings. That's the interpretation given.

If David is a creation and Jesus a creation. How many firstborns.....use Ur sense this time. Think slowly

Okay since u reject my explanation ... Who is Gods firstborn between David and Jesus ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (88) (Reply)

Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos) / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.