Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,235 members, 7,860,506 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (48970 Views)

Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

U keep trying to win the argument and not learn. It is a shame u not open minded.

Beginning has more than 1 meaning, u think I can be easily fooled... Hahahaha.......I laugh at u.

According to the dictionary incase u cannot understand things:

Can u see that beginning also means

the background or origins of a person or organization. Which has a synonym of source and origin

At the end nobody can decide to give his or her own interpretation. But to know which interpretation is correct, that interpretation must be consistent across scripture.

Jehovah's witness interpretation contradicts John 1:3-4.

The first stage of something is the correct meaning . or else why would Jesus be described as First Born
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

U keep asking this question and I keep answering it and giving u supporting references.

He is referred as the Firstborn of all creation because is he the first to have died and resurrected. Simple

No Sir, that's a lie . Many died and resurrected before him. Beside we are discussing firstborn as it apply to creation. Who was created first ? That is the first born of creature not he who died and ressurect

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jozzy4:

The first stage of something is the correct meaning . or else why would Jesus be described as First Born

That least u have calm down with the insult. Glory to God. Now we can discuss as adults.

That cannot be the correct meaning. Do u know why?.....it contradicts other parts of scripture. If u are interested in knowing what other parts it's contradicts please ask. No knowledge is wasted.

Going to First Born issue. Before Jesus came was there any other person that had died and resurrected?.

Who is the first person to died, defeat death and resurrect?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Ansa which was created first....Jesus or Heaven and Earth?

Jesus was created first . Genesis 2:4 says heaven and earth were created later .
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
Emusan , Is an arch enemy part of enemies ?

You Cant escape this.

Substitute what you listed above into Rev 3:14 and let's see how it fit in into Jesus being the first created.

You See: Chief, Higher Rank from your own source even when BEGINNING wasn't there, you still went ahead to type rubbish.

You know what , Proverb 8:22-26 which was made first ?

I'll analyze Prov 8 for you later so that you can see it doesn't support you instead is against you.

So the point is, both Genesis 1:1 and Rev 3:14 can't be saying the same thing....if not it'll contradict each other, infact Genesis 1:1 is more favorable because it uses the word CREATED & BEGINNING at the same time. Unless you still insist that the writer of Genesis made mistake by saying that, what God created first in the beginning were heavens and the earth
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jung(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

How was Jesus created?....if everything was created through Jesus?...u answer this. If u dnt have an answer to this then Ur sinister intention has failed before it began

Lmfao I knew you weren't going to provide an answer, based on clown way you be. I'm not even that religious but you sound like circus music. Lmfao asswipe
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

That least u have calm down with the insult. Glory to God. Now we can discuss as adults.

That cannot be the correct meaning. Do u know why?.....it contradicts other parts of scripture. If u are interested in knowing what other parts it's contradicts please ask. No knowledge is wasted.

You are the one contradicting scripturt by giving source or originator to Jesus . Scriptut says he isn't the source

Going to First Born issue. Before Jesus came was there any other person that had died and resurrected?.

Who is the first person to died, defeat death and resurrect?

Elijah ressurect someone from the dead too.

Lazarus died and ressurected.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Despite trying to help you, you still refuse to have sense - Does Proverb 8:22-26 not clarify this clearly ?

The sense I know you don't have in the first place!

So who is speaking in Prov 8?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jozzy4:

No Sir, that's a lie . Many died and resurrected before him. Beside we are discussing firstborn as it apply to creation. Who was created first ? That is the first born of creature not he who died and ressurect

I keep telling u that u need the Spirit to understand this and also other backing scriptures. For example, there are other verses that refer to this first born

English Standard Version
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.

Can u see Colossian 1:18 explaining better what that first born means
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Jesus was created first . Genesis 2:4 says heaven and earth were created later .

Liar....

Why jumping Genesis 1:1 and went straight to Genesis 2:4?

So where was Jesus stay before heavens were created? Remember a created being needs a space to occupy....
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

Substitute what you listed above into Rev 3:14 and let's see how it fit in into Jesus being the first created.

You See: Chief, Higher Rank from your own source even when BEGINNING wasn't there, you still went ahead to type rubbish.

Is an arch enemy part of enemies ?

Still on the same information

I'll analyze Prov 8 for you later so that you can see it doesn't support you instead is against you.

So the point is, both Genesis 1:1 and Rev 3:14 can't be saying the same thing....if not it'll contradict each other, infact Genesis 1:1 is more favorable because it uses the word CREATED & BEGINNING at the same time. Unless you still insist that the writer of Genesis made mistake by saying that, what God created first in the beginning were heavens and the earth

Genesis 2:4 proved Heaven and earth were made later . not beginning , I gave you proverb 8: 22-26 that established same point . that beginning at Gen 1:1 is relative to the day they were created . Genesis 2:4
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

Liar....

Why jumping Genesis 1:1 and went straight to Genesis 2:4?

So where was Jesus stay before heavens were created? Remember a created being needs a space to occupy....

Where was the Father before he made the heavens ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

Shey I told u that he would soon insult u....That shows u have landed him a deadly blow n because he knows he is empty and has nothing left in his tank, he results to insult to try to bully u
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

I keep telling u that u need the Spirit to understand this and also other backing scriptures. For example, there are other verses that refer to this first born

English Standard Version
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.

Firstborn from the dead isn't even first born of creation. They are diffetent contexts. One is related to death and the other to creation.

Firstborn of the dead is part of the dead , then firstborn of creation is not part of creation ? Hypocrisy
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

Jesus from proverb 8:22
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Still on the same information

The list you provided I said substitute it in Rev 3:14 let's see if it fits in OR not.

The word BEGINNING wasn't part of what you listed, so what's your point?

Genesis 2:4 proved Heaven and earth were made later. not beginning, I gave you proverb 8: 22-26 that established same point . that beginning at Gen 1:1 is relative to the day they were created . Genesis 2:4

Just look at the @underlined and see how Devil has been so much beclouded you....

When it was written boldly in Gen 1:1 that "IN THE BEGINNING God created heavens and the earth"

Yet you can open your dirty mouth to say "NOT BEGINNING"
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

English Standard Version

Some people ressurect before Jesus . and if been firstborn of the dead make Jesus at a point a dead person. Does first born of creation not make him a creation too ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Where was the Father before he made the heavens ?
The Father was in eternity...
So where was Jesus?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

The Father was in eternity...

So where was Jesus?
Since an arch enemy is part of enemies .
Jesus after his creation Joined the Father .
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

The list you provided I said substitute it in Rev 3:14 let's see if it fits in OR not.

The word BEGINNING wasn't part of what you listed, so what's your point?

The writer explained the List with detailed examples . the example will wound you this evening

Just look at the @underlined and see how Devil has been so much beclouded you....

When it was written boldly in Gen 1:1 that "IN THE BEGINNING God created heavens and the earth"

Yet you can open your dirty mouth to say "NOT BEGINNING"

Between angels and the Earth which came first ? Let me test your IQ .
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Jesus from proverb 8:22

But according to the same verse it was not the speaker who created everything it was God Himself.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
Since an arch enemy is part of enemies . Jesus after his creation Joined the Father
So Jesus joined the father in eternity bah
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

But according to the same verse it was not the speaker who created everything it was God Himself.

He was a master worker. Get that ?
The point here is the speaker was Created before the earth.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Firstborn from the dead isn't even first born of creation. They are diffetent contexts. One is related to death and the other to creation.

Firstborn of the dead is part of the dead , then firstborn of creation is not part of creation ? Hypocrisy

Let me educate u this way

Palsm 88:27 I will make him my firstborn son,
the mightiest king on earth.

So God made David his firstborn son....David was created before Jesus ryt?

While u answer this

Explain this verses

Col 1 16-18 16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

So Jesus joined the father in eternity bah
together with angels cos they exist before the beginning of Genesis .

More problems for you
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

How can he be a master's worker

When col 1:16-17 says

16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
The writer explained the List with detailed examples . the example will wound you this evening

Where in the list that BEGINNING appeears?

Substitute your list into Rev 3:14 and let's see how it will fit in....is that too much for you to do?

Between angels and the Earth which came first ? Let me test your IQ .

Gen 1:1 in the beginning God created the heavens and earth
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Let me educate u this way

Palsm 88:27 I will make him my firstborn son,

So God made David his firstborn son....David was created before Jesus ryt?

While u answer this

David isn't called firstborn of ALL creation .

We are talking about firstborn of all creation here , You hypocritically admitted firstborn of the dead is part of the dead.

Why can't you admit same for firstborn of creation ?

Explain this verses

Col 1 16-18 16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Why did you omit verse 15?

Through indicate he wasn't the source of creation. But an agent.

Verse 15 proves he himself is also part of creation or how was he born ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jozzy4:

Some people ressurect before Jesus . and if been firstborn of the dead make Jesus at a point a dead person. Does first born of creation not make him a creation too ?

No it doesn't

Let's look at Palsm 89:27

27 I will make him my firstborn son,

So if God made David his firstborn does it mean David was God's first creation?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

So Jesus wasn't the one who created everything anymore He was just a master worker...

I know you already know what it's about to hit you that's why you're playing a dubious play here....

And you lying people will be saying God created Jesus FIRST THEN USED JESUS TO CREATE EVERYTHING OTHER THINGS...

So what is the work of this Master worker? When it was God Himself that was creating everything according to Prov 8?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

Where in the list that BEGINNING appeears?

Substitute your list into Rev 3:14 and let's see how it will fit in....is that too much for you to do?

According to the list, the chief of something is a part of the group . so my point remains , Do you agree an arch enemy is part of enemies too?

Gen 1:1 in the beginning God created the heavens and earth

I ask again : Angels or the earth , which came first? Your brain dead logic is exposing itself.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

David isn't called firstborn of ALL creation .

We are talking about firstborn of all creation here , You hypocritically admitted firstborn of the dead is part of the dead.

Why can't you admit same for firstborn of creation ?

Why did you omit verse 15?

Through indicate he wasn't the source of creation. But an agent.

Verse 15 proves he himself is also part of creation or how was he born ?

This is not a matter of creation or no creation but the meaning of firstborn and what context God used it in Palsm 89:27.

Answer me when God called David his firstborn son did he mean david was the first son he created

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.