Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement (51056 Views)

Joshua Names Dream Coaching Team For Fury Fight / So Sad As Gymnast Broke Her Legs During Competition (video) Before Retirement / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Sososo(f): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Kk
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Seun360(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2020
TeamLeader:
Forgot being a Nigerian, Tyson Fury go finish this guy. 5th round

Like he did against the Uber driver, Otto Wallin abi?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Hoodbilonia: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2020
U go old
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by udemzyudex(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2020
ksmart027:

but bastie samir k.o the guy and to me floyd mayweather is not a boxer

Lol..the guy is a business man.
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by supercase1(m): 9:36am On Apr 21, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
If only i had taken boxing seriously that year by now he would've added me to his bucket lists. No thanks to my dad for the obstruction Now I'm just an Engineer in a shithole country
You should be happy because by now you would have been in a wheelchair with 5 knockout teeth grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by supercase1(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2020
aadoiza:
Joshua, I beg you, please stay away from Fury. I don't think my heart would bear watching a nice guy like being pummelled by Fury, just as did Wilder. Na beg I dey beg o...
AJ wey me sef go beat with just one slap,fury go put am for casket grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Semaj77(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2020
BecomeALandLord:
Nice profile there Joshua.
But you really have to work harder on your punches.

I saw your last two fights against Ruiz and I must say you aren't a finished product yet.

Contact us for genuine Lands/houses in Nigeria within estates.

Ruiz is a heavy hitter with incredible stamina and endurance , he doesn't get knocked down easily. Any boxer would adopt the same tactic Joshua adopted if they want to win

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Nwaonyishi69: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2020
This guy na correct guy. He enjoys picking weaklings, expired or expiring personalities to make his money and name. Trust Niger guys.
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by sucess001(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2020
The most dangerous for him is Usyk or maybe Dubois. I don't fear Fury for him that much. Joshua's CV is better than fury's and going in as an underdog is an advantage...but Usyk...that guy has the fastest hand combination currently and coupled with his hunger for a belt at the heavyweight makes him extremely tricky. He is a better version of Joshua in 2014-2016. Again, Joshua's confidence is shaky after his double header with Ruiz...I worry bout that match.

Pulev is also risky due to his size.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by aadoiza: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2020
supercase1:

AJ wey me sef go beat with just one slap,fury go put am for casket grin
grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Biafra1stson:
Me to I want to fight this black one before I leave Nairaland grin

Na incredible hawk be that??
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Openifemy: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=robosky02 post=88679268]

So guys do yo think Anthony Joshua can beat All of them or who will beat him?

1. [Oleksandr] Usyk,

2. Deontay] Wilder,

3. Tyson] Fury,

4. Luis] Ortiz.

5. Adam Kownacki,

6. Jarrell Miller

7. Dillian Whyte

Why is shatta bandle not on the list grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by miketayo(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Biafra1stson:

U might actually win
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by AsawanaDgreat: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2020
We are behind you
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by terrezo2002(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2020
He wants to lose his championship by all means. I prefer to be a coward till I retire.
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Ovs4real: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Biafra1stson:

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 21, 2020
tillaman:
grin
The list is incomplete with out adding Bukom Banku of Ghana
Even Floyd Mayweather was scared of him cheesy

Are u sure he's in the same weight category with Floyd Mayweather? He looks big
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by koolaid87: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2020
cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by tillaman(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Oracle23:

Are u sure he's in the same weight category with Floyd Mayweather? He looks big
Floyd doesn’t even know him, the Banku dude was just ranting on SM back then after he saw the amount Floyd raked in when he defeated Manny Pacquiao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by bobbina(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2020
The only person that can challenge AJ on that list is Furry. AJ has all it takes to beat the rest, most will be on KO.
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Seun360(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2020
sucess001:
The most dangerous for him is Usyk or maybe Dubois. I don't fear Fury for him that much. Joshua's CV is better than fury's and going in as an underdog is an advantage...but Usyk...that guy has the fastest hand combination currently and coupled with his hunger for a belt at the heavyweight makes him extremely tricky. He is a better version of Joshua in 2014-2016.

Pulev is also risky due to his size.

Usyk lacks the punching power for the heavyweight division.

wasn't impressed with his heavyweight debut against a Lyft driver, Whiterspoon.

The jury will be out for him when he faces Derrick "WAR" Chisora.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by robosky02(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2020
MJBOLT:
whyte will give him serious problems

Which White? The one he has already beaten before black and blue?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2020
grin grin grin
You are craze all-round grin, I like you
Pharaoh350s:
We won't take it
This list is inconclusive
Because Buhari's name is not there
Why skip our number one heavy weight 2015 to 2020 champion or is he waiting to watch Buhari vs COVID-19 fight, so he can figure out his weak points
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by MJBOLT: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2020
there was no black and blue in that fight,whyte punished AJ in that fight

robosky02:

Which White? The one he has already beaten before black and blue?

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by seanmozilla: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2020
RealSolution001:
Add me to the list.
I rebuke every untimely death in your life
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by robosky02(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2020
MJBOLT:
there was no black and blue in that fight,whyte punished AJ in that fight

Hope you know he's not among the top 5 heavyweight?

He doesn't have a fear factor... AJ easily brushed him aside and will do it again
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by MRAKBEE(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
tillaman:
grin
The list is incomplete with out adding Bukom Banku of Ghana
Even Floyd Mayweather was scared of him cheesy
How, when and where? I no u really wanna promote your fellow countryman.
But
Blackman stop hyping Mediocrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Footballers With Funny Names / Five Female Footballers Who Removed Their Jerseys To Celebrate A Goal / Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.