Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement (51051 Views)

Joshua Names Dream Coaching Team For Fury Fight / So Sad As Gymnast Broke Her Legs During Competition (video) Before Retirement / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Remain Buratai to b on d lisy
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by sucess001(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Seun360:

Usyk lacks the punching power for the heavyweight division.

wasn't impressed with his heavyweight debut against a Lyft driver, Whiterspoon.

The jury will be out for him when he faces Derrick "WAR" Chisora.

Agreed on the chisora point. But he still beat the guy in the seventh round though. Don't forget the last match for fury, he won by decision.
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Oba12345: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
All the best brother
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by femora007(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Easy Data Subscription
The best price you can get so far

MTN
1GB = #380
2GB = #750
3GB = #1,100
5GB = #1,800
10GB = #3,500
25GB = #9,200
40GB = #13,300
60GB = #18,300
100GB = #28,500

GLO
2.3GB = #950
5.25GB = #1,900
7.2GB = #2,390
10GB = #2,880
13.25GB = #3,850
18.25GB = #4,700
30GB = #6,800

ETISALAT/9MOBILE
1GB = #650
2GB = #1,250
3GB = #1,850
4GB = #2,500
5GB = #3,100

AIRTEL
1.5GB = #850
4.5GB = #1,650
6GB = #2,100
15GB = #4,550

Payment is through bank transfer only. Check my signature for contact info
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by tillaman(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
MRAKBEE:

How, when and where? I no u really wanna promote your fellow countryman.
But
Blackman stop hyping Mediocrity.
don’t take life too serious bro, ever heard of the word sarcasm
And I didn’t know I was a Ghanaian until now thanks for the heads up sir!
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by MRAKBEE(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
tillaman:
don’t take life too serious bro, ever heard of the word sarcasm
And I didn’t know I was a Ghanaian until now thanks for the heads up sir!
It has now turned to sacarsm becos somebody got curious about it..
Lol
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by tillaman(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
MRAKBEE:

It has now turned to sacarsm becos somebody got curious about it..
Lol
taking that quote serious explains a lot about you bro, Floyd Mayweather doesn’t even know Banku Banku, dude was only trying to seek public attention then,. You can look it up bro!
The lockdown shouldn’t let us loose our sense of humour bro
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Miles2345(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
robosky02:
Joshua Names Seven Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement

Anthony Joshua has named seven fighters he could face before he hangs up his gloves.
The heavyweight world champion is due to defend his three belts against Kubrat Pulev this summer.

Originally slated for June 20, the clash has been delayed due to the coronavirus crisis which has ground sport to a halt.

But assuming he retains his titles, Joshua will then set his sights on a plethora of rivals.

When asked who he could face, he told Sky Sports: “[Oleksandr] Usyk, [Deontay] Wilder, [Tyson] Fury, [Luis] Ortiz.

“Who else? I think that’s probably the majority. Adam Kownacki, Jarrell Miller… you know, that’s six names.”

Joshua went on to add Dillian Whyte to the mix having beaten his domestic foe in 2015.

“I know he’s been chasing a world title shot. I offered him a world title shot last year in April, he refused it.

“Maybe he wants his hand on the WBC, but if me and Tyson Fury fight, then I know he didn’t want to fight me last year, but he’ll definitely have to fight me this time, if he wants his hands on the WBC belt.

“Once I’ve beaten Tyson Fury, Dillian Whyte can come and get this work as well. It won’t be that good, it will be one-sided.”

Joshua and Fury had hoped to clash at the end of the year but the pandemic looks to have put paid to that prospect.

Fury must first defend his own world title against Wilder in their trilogy clash pencilled in for October 3.

That would push back a potential undisputed fight until February.

https://www.completesports.com/joshua-names-seven-fighters-he-wants-to-face-before-retirement/

Yet to claim your free N500 Bonus?

Goto https://m.maxibetng.com and create a new account, verify your phone number and click on the #500 free no deposit option to claim yours.
Hurry while offer lasts. T&C Apply.
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by tarantino1: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Happyfela:
AJ VS Fury is the Fight we want to see.

Fury Wilder Triology is going to be Intense

It's still going to be a one sided fight with fury eating him up and licking his blood.

Fury beating Wilder like that again Will give me endless joy

Certainly not a thrilla in manilla type of thing where both Ali and Frazier badly beat each other up and Ali only won cos Frazier gave up first.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by MRAKBEE(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
tillaman:
taking that quote serious explains a lot about you bro, Floyd Mayweather doesn’t even know Banku Banku, dude was only trying to seek public attention then,. You can look it up bro!
The lockdown shouldn’t let us loose our sense of humour bro
Lol.
No qualms bro. Cheers.
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Mintum: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Anthony Joshua is a noisemaker
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by m140(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
TeamLeader:
Forgot being a Nigerian, Tyson Fury go finish this guy. 5th round
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by m140(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
ednut1:
Avoid Tyson fury and usyk abeg
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by m140(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
kingthreat:
Let him stop feeling like a champion yet. Joshua cant take heavy shots and bounce back
But na You fit take it bah

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by m140(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Seun360:

Like he did against the Uber driver, Otto Wallin abi?
Abi ooo
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by m140(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
sucess001:
The most dangerous for him is Usyk or maybe Dubois. I don't fear Fury for him that much. Joshua's CV is better than fury's and going in as an underdog is an advantage...but Usyk...that guy has the fastest hand combination currently and coupled with his hunger for a belt at the heavyweight makes him extremely tricky. He is a better version of Joshua in 2014-2016.

Pulev is also risky due to his size.
You sabi the game, walai

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by tillaman(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
MRAKBEE:

Lol.
No qualms bro. Cheers.
max respect brother

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by m140(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
tarantino1:

It's still going to be a one sided fight with fury eating him up and licking his blood.

Certainly not a thrilla in manilla type of thing where both Ali and Frazier badly beat each other up and Ali only won cos Frazier gave up first.
Make we bet when the times come , Joshua to eat fury
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Happyfela(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
FURY to win again by Unanimous decision this time. What do you think.
tarantino1:

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by kingthreat(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
m140:

But na You fit take it bah

I am not a professional boxer, you dimwit. Or do you know how to manufacture aeroplanes?
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Ferraribaby(f): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
I can't find my name
Joshua you must be joking
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by Legendguru: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by m140(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
kingthreat:

I am not a professional boxer, you dimwit. Or do you know how to manufacture aeroplanes?
Person won 21 fights and had like 3to 4 belt, n you open say he no fit collect punch, nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by aadoiza: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Joshua, If you are reading this, don't allow Nairaland's noise makers deceive you. You hear ba? Fury will beat you but I see you putting up a much better performance than the no-skill Wilder.
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by kingthreat(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
m140:

Person won 21 fights and had like 3to 4 belt, n you open say he no fit collect punch, nawa ooo

In boxing, you have a plan untill you get hit. In his last match against Andy Ruiz, he fought like Mayweather. Punched and avoided getting hit. Some boxers can get hit and get back up, i.e Fury. Others like Joshua, it is in their interest to avoid it as much as possible,
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by tarantino1: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Happyfela:
FURY to win again by Unanimous decision this time. What do you think.

100% agree

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by tarantino1: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
m140:

Make we bet when the times come , Joshua to eat fury

Even know if Joshua wins, and that's a very thin if..

It certainly won't be easy. Expect maximum damage from both sides.

As a Nigerian, I'll support Joshua but as a boxing fan, it's not hard to see that Fury has the most Advantage
Re: Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement by micool91: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
How about covid-19?
Won’t you fight him?
We’re talking pandemics, he’s talking fight

Jet fighter nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Female Footballers Who Removed Their Jerseys To Celebrate A Goal / Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria / Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.