Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy (2779 Views)

When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Ilamina(f): 12:25am On Apr 21, 2020
It's as if, at that moment, they believe, they own your vagina

It's so pathetic and disgusting

Why take advantage of some girls
Who are trying to find their path in life

I showed some of my boobs aka cleavage in my dress, and I got like 10 inbox messages

Men respect yourself

Gosh, men can be gross

Anyways, I have stopped wearing half tops and showing cleavage

I learnt my lesson
I didn't know, I will get that kind of negative attention

I see other girls wearing half tops, and everyone loves them

But my case is different
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Akinbahm(m): 2:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Kindly tell the world the reason behind revealing those cleavage of yours if not to get pinned down cool cool cool

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Ilamina(f): 2:47am On Apr 21, 2020
Akinbahm:
Kindly tell the world the reason behind revealing those cleavage of yours if not to get pinned down cool cool cool

Just wanted to feel beautiful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by guvna(m): 2:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Ilamina:

I showed some of my boobs aka cleavage in my dress, and I got like 10 inbox messages

Men respect yourself

Gosh, men can be gross
Only white men, don't bother me
White men are superior

You're clearly daft. Dress like cheap ash and complain, then curse out a race.

Dunce!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by boxer022(m): 3:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Ilamina:

Not that I am in support of what you are complaining about, but my issue is must you show your cleavage to feel beautiful? Bear in mind that to you it may be just for the beauty while to others it may look like a green light indicating indirectly that you are available for relationship or sex.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Petyprincess(f): 6:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Lol dnt mind them jare grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by lenghtinny(m): 6:22am On Apr 21, 2020
The OP is an.....

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Ilamina(f): 7:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol dnt mind them jare grin
cool
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Ekakamba: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Ilamina:

Just wanted to feel beautiful handsome
grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Ilamina(f): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2020
Anyways, i learnt my lesson

But my case is different
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by anthropizzy(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2020
Ilamina:

Men respect yourself

Gosh, men can be gross
White men are superior

I learnt my lesson

But my case is different

Get sense girl. Why are you shaming your race publicly?
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by GodWrites: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Ilamina:

There is a difference between feeling beautiful and feeling sexy. The latter was your aim.

Secondly, you were only pissed off because the wrong dudes hit on you.

"Sexy babe, where are you from babe" from a handsome dudes that seem rich is sexy. You will even tell him the background of your ancestors.

But when coming from an ugly dude that looks poor, men suddenly become scum overnight.

Grow up please.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Rickjordan(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2020
You got the attention you seeking, why complaining angry
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by RichardMeier: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Why don't you feel confident and beautiful by the way you speak, your poise and decorum. Admittedly our attraction to the reveal of the body of a lady is swift, but fleeting once we find 'other' bodies, and the vicious circle continues. However, to sustain our permanence on you, your offerings should transcend, be in combination of, or revolve around other innate or acquired attributes, which isn't just exclusively your body.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2020
U need to keep doing it to learn more lesson and gather more experience grin
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Akinbahm(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Really grin next time try revealing your thigh and allow your Vijay to be visible to add more beauty to yourself...

Ilamina:

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Raeheemwayne: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dress the way you want to be Addressed.

But, in ya case, you're either; a confused being or you feel too entitled.

You dress sultry[wearing half tops and showing cleavages; as you put it] and attract ya kind - You complain.

You dress like a dedicated JW member without attracting any one - sooner or later you'll still come online and seek for help on how to attract men.

Also, You sound Racist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Shormiey(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ilamina:

Men respect yourself

Gosh, men can be gross
White men are superior

I learnt my lesson

But my case is different
Now they have started checking your profile now...I guess you are happy now undecided
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by BlackShit: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
A man's body is designed to react and get stimulated at the sight of a woman's body. This natural reaction is what makes sexual intercourse possible. Two bodies working together to give each other pleasure.

Imagine being with a man, or married to one, whose body is not responsive to the sight of you. Sex and procreation will be practically impossible. Which means humanity will gradually go extinct. The other option is to resort to drugs or other unnatural stimulant.

And think of the pressure you're putting every virile men around you when you dress in an explicit and overly sensual manner. Don't be surprised if they all keep leering at you. It takes a hell lot of willpower for men to resist and suppress the pressure.

This body response is reflexive, natural and involuntary. Many will make sexual advances and propositions at you, or release the pressure with a mental or physical image of you at home. While others will keep fighting it off; but for how long before their resistance breaks down.

The advice to cover sensitive parts of your body is first to avoid inconveniencing and putting others under pressure, and for your own safety.
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Ilamina(f): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
I felt happy looking sexy

But people told me, it didn't fit me indirectly

I hadn't been on social media for a while
I just wanted to show face

Glad I have left
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Ilamina(f): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
angry
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by 2buffagain(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ilamina:

Men respect yourself

Gosh, men can be gross

I learnt my lesson

But my case is different

Brainless thread.

Small time now if she meets a man that truly doesn't give a fvck about her body, the next thing she will try to console herself with is to be thinking that the guy is gay.
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Brytesp(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Farki: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
You know why women post pictures of their bodies then complain about it? Attention, then they post mindless drivel here looking for validation, exposing your breasts is not by force if you want to do that better be prepared for the reaction.
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Ilamina(f): 2:32am On Apr 22, 2020
.angry
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by leetylee: 5:14am On Apr 22, 2020
Ilamina:
Anyways, i learnt my lesson

But my case is different
Yours isn't different you joined the girls who received negative attention duh!
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 22, 2020
Ilamina:

Men respect yourself

Gosh, men can be gross

I learnt my lesson

But my case is different
It's not so nice to generalize, try to make room for exceptions, even if its 1% of which I belong to
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Ilamina(f): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
undecided
Re: Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy by Ilamina(f): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
angry

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife / How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.