Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,908 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Masturbation A World Disease - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation A World Disease (682 Views)

What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson / Introducing Nomastur(no Masturbation), A Masturbation Quitting Website / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation A World Disease by Chudy2017: 1:07am On Apr 21, 2020
The word masturbation sounds evil and toxic to some people but 60% of the youth does it both male and female. It seems to be guys problem alone here on NL but it is not. Many girls out there are also seeking for help on how to stop it. Girls does it more than guys believe me this is a simple research I did just like same sex. Girls engage in lesbianism more than the gay.
The problem with masturbation is that you can't help yourself alone to stop it. Three ways to stop it is Go to God and meditate on his words, get yourself busy all the time and lastly get ursef a partner.
I will talk on getting a partner, some people find It hard to get a partner which am among maybe u think u can't take care of her while some is fear but make a move first and boom out of 20 you will get one.
I masturbate YES u heard me just like you do and this is a way I think I can stop it if my partner is here on NL that might even lead to marriage. I want to be an EX-masturbator. My partner might be here and one thing u will do for self is drop ur pride and hook up with a guy or girl that will be willng to stop there's using this medium.
Generally, masturbation is a world disease with no cure or vaccine and it spreads fast like corona.
N/B don't mind my English if there is blunder. English is a native of the white.

Re: Masturbation A World Disease by ItsI(m): 1:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: Masturbation A World Disease by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 21, 2020
Lol
Re: Masturbation A World Disease by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Them know their self well well...

God help every masturbator...

(1) (Reply)

The New Lifelike Female Robot / What Age Is Suitable For A Lady To Get Married? / This Guy On NL Called Me Bush Because I Have No Western Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.