Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (86501 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by raslim20(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
I have never been embarrassed like this ever in my life. I'm always excited when that urge to masturbate comes over me, just lock myself up in a room and jack off most especially with the help of xvideo.

Today I felt so embarrassed after the lady I've been wooing all this while say yes and ready for action after a heavy rainfall. We got in mood and when it's time for action my man went down and shrink off. Many attempts to resurrect the guy all fell from fry pan to fire, it's got no signal at all.

The girl just hissed on me and walked toward the door for her exit. I was disgraced and embarrassed. And the worst part na say this is my first time with the lady.
What excuse can I give?

To every single guys out there enjoying every moment with masturbation, though you enjoy the feelings while it last, but you are fading off gradually.

These are what happens when you give yourself to masturbation as a man.

1. Tiredness. You will be unnecessarily tired even when you don't engage in any activity

2.Headache. I have used many ache relievers to quench the aches I always feel in my head constantly, not knowing masturbation is the main reason for the headaches.

3.Dizziness

4.Nervousness

5.pains in the shoulders and side

6.pain in the muscles and joint

7.loss of appetite leading to weight loss

8.any small exercise you will be exhausted like dead body

9.dead look, sickening face

10.memory and sight failure,

11.when the real match come, you won't get errection

12. If you come get erection, won't last long( premature ejaculation)

13.semen leakage

14.reduced orgasm

15. Loss of sex drive towards opposite sex

All these are what have experienced from the habit of masturbation, the earlier the better. Masturbation ruins life gradually.

589 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by tolugar: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Accept my condolences
To ur preek

Sometimes you just wish you can flog preek or replace it with another during live match like this

466 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by raslim20(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
tolugar:
Accept my condolences
To ur preek
I no fit pass for the girl street again, me wey I be dey form 45 minutes man cry

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by ObaKlaz: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Oga op, dis your reasons wen u list so, dem dey medically valid?

355 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Linux007(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
So what would u do now?
I mean about ur jon thomas. grin

25 Likes

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Abeg let ur pleek rest

58 Likes

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by owomida1: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
You have a major problem.

Stop lying against brother mastur.bation

Your phallus is sick. Probably monkey pox

In another news, visit & bookmark my blog for daily quality bankers.

http://jokerstip..com.ng/

300 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Tamass: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Gosh! I wonder how people masturbate sef...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by tolugar: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
raslim20:

I no fit pass for the girl street again, me wey I be dey form 45 minutes man cry

You shld be preparing for return leg

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
tolugar:
Accept my condolences
To ur preek

grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Datboinazz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
raslim20:
I have never been embarrassed like this ever in my life. I'm always excited when that urge to masturbate comes over me, just lock myself up in a room and jack off most especially with the help of xvideo.com
Today I felt so embarrassed after the lady I've been wooing all this while say yes and ready for action after a heavy rainfall. We got in mood and when it's time for action my man went down and shrink off. Many attempts to resurrect the guy all fell from fry pan to fire, it's got no signal at all. The girl just hissed on me and walked toward the door for her exit. I was disgraced and embarrassed. And the worst part na say this is my first time with the lady. What excuse can I give?
To every single guys out there enjoying every moment with masturbation, though you enjoy the feelings while it last, but you are fading off gradually.
These are what happens when you give yourself to masturbation as a man
1. Tiredness. You will be unnecessarily tired even when you don't engage in any activity
2.Headache. I have used many ache relievers to quench the aches I always feel in my head constantly, not knowing masturbation is the main reason for the headaches
3.Dizziness
4.Nervousness
13.semen leakage
14.reduced orgasm
All these are what have experienced from the habit of masturbation, the earlier the better. Masturbation ruins life gradually.

RUBBISH.

340 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nonsense...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by UbanmeUdie: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
shocked

Truth be told, masturbation enslaves a man both spiritually and emotionally, not forgetting its numerous medical side effects regardless of the feel good experience you seem to get upon indulgence.

However, I do not want to believe that your JT being in a state of coma had anything to do with your masturbation habit.

You should have switched to your xvideo to see if it won't salute after the said girl left.

There are just two things I can attribute to your woe:
1. It is possible you ended up no being sexually attracted to her.
2. It is possible she has a bad spirit like an ogbanje and the spirit of your grandpa was around to protect you by knocking your preek into a coma so that you don't lose your destiny. grin

And more seriously, you need to see a doctor coz the majority of those symptoms you listed are not caused by masturbation.

Be wise, na watin dey sweet goat dey kill am o

355 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Dharneehell(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Why masturbate when there are numerous P.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
owomida1:

iyam deadcheesy

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Truth be told, masturbation enslaves a man both spiritually and emotionally, not forgetting its numerous medical side effects regardless of the feel good experience you seem to get upon indulgence.

2. It is possible she has a bad spirit like an ogbanje and the spirit of your grandpa was around to protect you by knocking your preek into a coma so that you don't lose your destiny. grin

o

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Romerocollins: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
raslim20:
I have never been embarrassed like this ever in my life. I'm always excited when that urge to masturbate comes over me, just lock myself up in a room and jack off most especially with the help of xvideo.com
Today I felt so embarrassed after the lady I've been wooing all this while say yes and ready for action after a heavy rainfall. We got in mood and when it's time for action my man went down and shrink off. Many attempts to resurrect the guy all fell from fry pan to fire, it's got no signal at all. The girl just hissed on me and walked toward the door for her exit. I was disgraced and embarrassed. And the worst part na say this is my first time with the lady. What excuse can I give?
2.Headache. I have used many ache relievers to quench the aches I always feel in my head constantly, not knowing masturbation is the main reason for the headaches
3.Dizziness
4.Nervousness
13.semen leakage
14.reduced orgasm
Here to read comments

5 Likes

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Martin0(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
Abeg let ur pleek rest
Let the akpa-Amu rest wella

21 Likes

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by raslim20(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
owomida1:

Must you show your stupidity, it's not a must you should talk

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by raslim20(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
And more seriously, you need to see a doctor coz the majority of those symptoms you listed are not caused by masturbation.

Be wise, na watin dey sweet goat dey kill am o[/quote]
I agreed with your opinions but sincerely I'm sexually active until I started giving masturbation a chance, seriously we need to condemn this acts

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Masterclass32: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
raslim20:
3.Dizziness
4.Nervousness
13.semen leakage
14.reduced orgasm

True.

Try and quit the habit and discover amazing things about yourself, see yourself do things you may have thought you weren't capable of.

That habit drains the life out of whomever it enslaves.

modified:

Read other peoples' experiences with masturbation.
www.howtostopmasturbation.com/page-1-testimony.html

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by muller101(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ur preek was not just in the mood. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by raslim20(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
muller101:
Ur preek was not just in the mood. grin
The guy fall my hand

5 Likes

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by owomida1: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
raslim20:

Must you show your stupidity, it's not a must you should talk

Bitter truth just upset you sha. But u are more stupid than I am for the reasons you have listed for us to read. U revealed publicly what u did in your closet.
Wise king Solomon.

Okponu

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by dan9ice(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
God just spare you ... You should be thanking Him not this remorseful nagging

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by leomarz007: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Masterclass32:

True.

Try and quit the habit and discover amazing things about yourself, see yourself do things you may have thought you weren't capable of.

That habit drains the life out of whomever it enslaves.
Also raslim20, GET BUSY and KILL any atom of IDLENESS.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by TheAziz: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
I'm sure it was a result of self doubt

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Hemcy1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
This world would be better if the OP tell us the truth.

OP is a liar. grin

23 Likes

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Yeligray(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
owomida1:

Bitter truth just upset you sha. But u are more stupid than I am for the reasons you have listed for us to read. U revealed publicly what u did in your closet.
Wise king Solomon.

Okponu
it's nt bad sha.. He is trying to discourage the attitude and help others not to be like him.

10 Likes

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by anibirelawal(m): 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
There is no excuse for FAILURE !!!!

14 Likes

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by sorextee(m): 1:31am On Oct 14, 2017
The earlier u stop, the better. On the flip side, why u no use BURANTASHI before action? Since u already knew about all the effects u wrote up there before hand..

U can also use tramol. But i must advice not to swallow d whole pill. Just half is enough..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.