Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,642 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! (1588 Views)

Pregnant Woman Caught In Bed With Pastor: Why Is Cheating Now Common With Women / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by gracie007: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2020
My husband who had been a serial cheater even as at 2 weeks ago said he had been thinking this period and then started reading. He saw it and then sent it to me afterwards followed by a request to assist him stay accountable (Jesu! i thought the guy was possessed initially sha i wont lie)... It's a topic i don't expect clicks or many comments for because it's a private,sensitive problem but just read and learn my people. Marriages are seriously under attack. Here's the article below..i just put a part of it here. i added the link to the source too.
----------------------
Marriage infidelity is now common among both sexes and after speaking to numerous clients who have either cheated or were cheated on, these six points below are some of the reasons most affairs happened.

-Little or no communication leading to distancing
-Lack of trust for a partner
-Unresolved conflict that is allowed to go on for too long
-Lack of value for a partner
-Expectations that were unrealistic pre-marriage
-Sudden financial worries.
-Retaliation or Revenge Affairs

All these needs that are unfulfilled will definitely look for satisfaction somewhere else. Couples, marriages are more at risk these days than ever and it’s important that you set wise boundaries with friends, colleagues etc. Most affairs started off as well meaning friendships but slowly evolved undetected until that first kiss, touch, groping, sexual thought or sex. Infidelity i have also noticed stems from childhood. Children who were deprived emotionally grow up seeking for constant attention and validation. These children grow to become adults who place unrealistic demands on their spouse. They feel let down if their spouse can’t fulfill this craving and then they look for attention outside of marriage.

Most clients caught up in adultery whom i have spoken to believed this was a quest where they were seeking for real love. At the end, it only turned out that for 80% of them, it was just a desire to feel better about themselves.

Retaliation or revenge like i mentioned earlier is one of the fast rising “star-reasons” many especially women are having affairs. On the flip side, many men begin affairs once money or their power positions increase because suddenly their sense of entitlement to life’s pleasures also increase. There are many reasons adultery occurs in marriages but it is overall a self-centered decision. A decision that is poised to satisfy selfish desires and sadly comes with a lot of deception.

There is good news and i want to tell you that even after YOU have cheated on your spouse or had been cheated upon by your better half both can still heal. So here are a few tips on adultery, affairs and how to recover from it.

ITS TIME FOR YOU TO HEAL
It mustn’t always end in divorce because what is the guarantee that the next relationship won’t have a repeat. I have seen cases where people who were hurt in previous relationship start to unknowingly self-sabotage themselves by triggering a series of abusive relationships after their first terrible experience.Healing after infidelity is not impossible. More and more couples are enduring the difficult healing process in attempt to restore their marriages.

The magic question. A very hard question to ask especially by the partner who has been wronged. However, the moment you ask this magic question “Why did you cheat on me”?, it suddenly balances you (the offended) out and in most cases creates an healthy environment for the adulterer to express themselves.
Full Article Here: https://templeobike.com/2019/09/08/how-to-rebuild-trust-after-adultery/
Audio Podcast: https://templeobike.com/soul-bodega-podcast/

3 Likes

Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by shamsin6300(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Uhm
Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Women are scam.
Take it from someone who have loved genuinely.

You are scam
Church bitchhhes are worst

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by valuedrvn: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2020
lol.. nice graciee..Just give him an opportunity to change full circle o.
Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by fykes(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Its actually the woman's job in the first place since he has asked.

I don't however know how to heal and restore the trust... Serial cheats are only shooting themselves.. Bcoz without trust, there's no relationship.

A wife cannot force accountability from her husband... But if he offers it, she can't also refuse it

1 Like

Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by RichardMeier: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2020
modestbrowser:
Women are scam.
Take it from someone who have loved genuinely.

You are scam
Church bitchhhes are worst

Let's agree on one thing, if 'women' are scam, then by admission, your Mother, Sisters and relatives who are in such categories, are all scams. Your bad experiences with a few shouldn't result to an oversimplification of such gender. Your 'Mother' the 'scam' taught you better mate.

4 Likes

Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2020
RichardMeier:

Let's agree on one thing, if 'women' are scam, then by admission, your Mother, Sisters and relatives who are in such categories, are all scams. Your bad experiences with a few shouldn't result to an oversimplification of such gender. Your 'Mother' the 'scam' taught you better mate.
You cannot blackmail me with sentiments.

To rephrase, women of today are scams and leeches nonsense
Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by RichardMeier: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2020
modestbrowser:

You cannot blackmail me with sentiments.

To rephrase, women of today are scams and leeches nonsense

I am not blackmailing you with sentiments. You are the one being sentimental. I am being more logical than sentimental, hence the analogy. You possess a warped and myopic view on women thus your presuppositions. You can't change it because of me. I only implore you to look at things multi-dimensionally, and not uni-dimensionally. Life isn't always clear-cut. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2020
RichardMeier:

I am not blackmailing you with sentiments. You are the one being sentimental. I am being more logical than sentimental, hence the analogy. You possess a warped and myopic view on women thus your presuppositions. You can't change it because of me. I only implore you to look at things multi-dimensionally, and not uni-dimensionally. Life isn't always clear-cut. Cheers

Hello...
You rightly said life isn't always clear-cut
I'd say you've argued with yourself and unknowingly agreed with what I said.

In general girls of nowadays are scam, inconsiderate and leeches with a very stupid sense of entitlement...

Majority of them fall under the scamming category...
99% of the time when majority comes untop we go with the majority and generalize
That's their own Yahoo and 419 schemes....

You girle are scam.
Oh wait... Let me show u screenshot of som1 I recently tried getting along with.
Guess what she said was the way to her heart??

Alert and gifts and subs

This was someone I thought had sense because she had a form of income source... That is baking cake
Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by RichardMeier: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
modestbrowser:

Hello...
You rightly said life isn't always clear-cut
I'd say you've argued with yourself and unknowingly agreed with what I said.

In general girls of nowadays are scam, inconsiderate and leeches with a very stupid sense of entitlement...

Majority of them fall under the scamming category...
99% of the time when majority comes untop we go with the majority and generalize
That's their own Yahoo and 419 schemes....

You girle are scam.
Oh wait... Let me show u screenshot of som1 I recently tried getting along with.
Guess what she said was the way to her heart??

Alert and gifts and subs

This was someone I thought had sense because she had a form of income source... That is baking cake

You need to stop cherry-picking my comment and comprehend in context. I can say the same for the male folks who indulge in:

1. Rituals
2. Advance fee fraud
3. Terrorism and other barbaric acts.

Does that make all men the aforementioned? I know I am not one. Your statistics is illusory and a figment of your imagination. I work with facts and not hearsay. Now here's my point and I hope you understand this time around, because I will not be entertaining your abysmal understanding of issues next time. For the fact that an event, action, crime, and sundries are randomly attributed to a gender, race, or group, does not qualify you or anyone to overly generalise and ascribe that as the M.O of that gender, race or group. Human are too complex to be a figure of standardisation. Cheers and I hope you sort your issues out.

PS; I am a man trained by both parents (man and woman), met women and still meeting them, and I can confidently refute all the claims you have made above.

4 Likes

Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
RichardMeier:

You need to stop cherry-picking my comment and comprehend in context. I can say the same for the male folks who indulge in:

1. Rituals
2. Advance fee fraud
3. Terrorism and other barbaric acts.

Does that make all men the aforementioned? I know I am not one. Your statistics is illusory and a figment of your imagination. I work with facts and not hearsay. Now here's my point and I hope you understand this time around, because I will not be entertaining your abysmal understanding of issues next time. For the fact that an event, action, crime, and sundries are randomly attributed to a gender, race, or group, does not qualify you or anyone to overtly generalise and ascribe that as the M.O of that gender, race or group. Human are too complex to be a figure of standardisation. Cheers and I hope you sort your issues out.

PS; I am a man trained by both parents (man and woman), met women and still meeting them, and I can confidently refute all the claims you have made above.
Simp
Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by RichardMeier: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
modestbrowser:

Simp

Is that all you can say? By not being a 'supposed' simp, how far have you gotten in life? You are the one whining about women not me. I am confident my salary for a month is up to, or more than yours in a year (with verifiable proof). No woman has jilted me, and I am reasonably comfortable in life. Make your comparison and deduce on who deserve to be called a Simp. I have tried to act respectably but I failed to understand that stupidity abound on this forum. Cheers and have a simp-filled day!

1 Like

Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
RichardMeier:

Is that all you can say? By not being a 'supposed' simp, how far have you gotten in life? You are the one whining about women not me. I am confident my salary for a month is up to, or more than yours in a year (with verifiable proof). No woman has jilted me, and I am reasonably comfortable in life. Make your comparison and deduce on who deserve to be called a Simp. I have tried to act respectably but I failed to understand that stupidity abound on this forum. Cheers and have a simp-filled day!

Let's talk about salary.

I don't depend on someone for salary.

This is April 21st.

I have made more than 950k

What's your salary sir.

I'm ready to drop proofs

Oga simp
Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
RichardMeier:

This your salary part really got me.

Hahahaha.
Mr, I've struggled, gnashed my teeth in both offline and online.

I've learnt several packages online and comfortably master a handful.

Come 2018 you could brag about your salary Infront of me.

But starting 2019 to this day.... I've made strong partnerships, investment foundations that can stand the test of time.

Never u brag about salaries online... I'm a very young guy with great potentials.

I'm not a genius in maths or physics but I possess a rare thing which involves providing solutions to many or any problems...

For 3 consecutive months I've earned more than 3-4m so what type of jobs u do in Nigeria can measure that?

Nonsense
Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by RichardMeier: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
modestbrowser:

This your salary part really got me.

Hahahaha.
Mr, I've struggled, gnashed my teeth in both offline and online.

I've learnt several packages online and comfortably master a handful.

Come 2018 you could brag about your salary Infront of me.

But starting 2019 to this day.... I've made strong partnerships, investment foundations that can stand the test of time.

Never u brag about salaries online... I'm a very young guy with great potentials.

I'm not a genius in maths or physics but I possess a rare thing which involves providing solutions to many or any problems...

For 3 consecutive months I've earned more than 3-4m so what type of jobs u do in Nigeria can measure that?

Nonsense

I am not going to join words with you. For someone that has been earning so much from 2019, yet complains of not being able to buy items of clothing. Not to sound self-aggrandising, but you are definitely not a high income earner. Enough said. The internet never forgets. Cheers.

PS; make sure you get your degree before being a blabbermouth.

Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
RichardMeier:

I am not going to join words with you. For someone that has been earning so much from 2019, yet complains of not being able to buy items of clothing. Not to sound self-aggrandising, but you are definitely not a high income earner. Enough said. The internet never forgets. Cheers.

PS; make sure you get your degree before being a blabbermouth.

I knew you'd stoop to the point of checking my old post.

Which was why I was careful and mentioned when God started blessing me.

What u saw was January 2019.

When my project was yet to blow.

I told u beginning of 2019

February is still beginning of 2019

Yes I'm a student currently in my finals.

You don't judge the amount someone makes based on the level of his education or his age... You may be older than WizKid doesn't mean u earn 0.1 percent of what he makes.

No need arguing with you anyways.

You agreeing with me or disagreeing can not increase or decrease my blessings.

I'll let you wallow in your disbelief and amazement that someone probably half your age can comfortably employ you and your friends.

Goodbye simp.
Re: Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! by tutidaplug: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Just hear him out . Better safe than sorry.

(1) (Reply)

A Young Man And His 31-year-old Lover Are Trending After Their Whatsapp Leaked / Why Is The Clitoris So Taboo? / How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.