Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken (76663 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) / Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 11, 2021
Yuri Tolochko and Margo's relationship was thrown into turmoil towards the end of last year when she broke just days before Christmas. The Kazakh muscleman has since tried to meet up with another doll

A bodybuilder who married his sex doll now wants “several wives” – and is keen to have sex with a large chicken intimacy gadget.

Yuri Tolochko, from Kazakhstan, tied the knot with Margo at a ceremony attended by dozens of guests in November. The pair enjoyed mere weeks of married life before Margo tragically broke before Christmas.

In the meantime, Yuri has reassessed his options – “cheating” on his wife with a strange object and achieving sexual stimulation with a lubricated chicken.

The muscleman has now taken things a step further, and has even tried to meet up with another sex doll. Yuri told the Daily Star: “I don't want Margo to break down again. And that means I have to unload her.

“I decided that I could have several wives, this tradition exists in some eastern cultures. “I am currently considering two options. I got acquainted online with another sex doll.

“I even decided to fly to her, meet her – she lives in Moscow. But they didn't let me out of the airport. Because of the quarantine.”

If this relationship doesn’t pan out, Yuri is keen to experiment with a “big chicken” – though not a live one.

He continued: “It will be such a intimacy gadget. He will have a vagina and a d**k. I can't wait for her. This thought turns me on.”

Last month, Yuri shared a video of himself stroking and tearing flesh off a chicken to achieve autonomous sensory meridian response – a tingling sensation that can produce sexual pleasure.

He added: “After my sex with chicken meat, I really wanted to have such a toy and take care of it.” Yuri is considering calling the chicken Lola, and plans to shoot X-rated content with it.

In amongst all this, Margo – who is still being repaired – will remain as “an older wife”, and Yuri has vowed to still “respect her”.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/bodybuilder-sex-doll-wife-wants-23476857.amp

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by illicit(m): 4:28am On Feb 11, 2021
shocked

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by OkuFaba(m): 4:28am On Feb 11, 2021
Wahala really be like bicycle

221 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by DenreleDave(m): 4:32am On Feb 11, 2021
God given pure undiluted madness

217 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by majamajic(m): 4:36am On Feb 11, 2021
His wife get big issues at hand
She better walk away !

Read gangs , am referring to the doll wife , since he is cheating on the doll wife , she should take her leave too

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:37am On Feb 11, 2021
This man is possessed. Sadly he did not know or rather too blind to see and admit it

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by LadySarah: 4:45am On Feb 11, 2021
sexually frustrated, depraved and confused man. see his taut nipples sef.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Tedpgrass: 4:47am On Feb 11, 2021
Kolo. Dis guy don dey kolo....

Una well done... Village people ooo

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by ValCon888: 4:50am On Feb 11, 2021
This guy is just a master masturbator with a PhD degree.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by advanceDNA: 5:10am On Feb 11, 2021
If you talk now....they will say you are hating...
they will find one English and put “phobia” in the front...

Okay naa....live and let live...let us shaa be looking as his sexual orientation is not disturbing any body..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by kheny12(m): 5:46am On Feb 11, 2021
This Kazakhstan guy is suffering from something,From sex doll to a chicken,Split.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by kheny12(m): 5:48am On Feb 11, 2021
majamajic:
She better walk away !
Did you read about him at all.who told you he had a wife

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by 444croopy(m): 5:49am On Feb 11, 2021
A case of very little(pee pee wise) sorry low self esteem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by DaddyRochie1642: 5:49am On Feb 11, 2021
Meanwhile, over here in Nigeria, a man will Fornicate with goat and when the "Angry Mob" catches him in the act, the "Angry Mob" won't Spare him grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by femi4: 5:55am On Feb 11, 2021
Masturbation cons
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 11, 2021
Macsjebs:

cc: lalasticlala

I have reason to suspect that he enlists the use of steroids in his bodybuilding regime and I think it is beginning to have adverse effects on his mental health.

He should consider cutting down on the stuff.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by pointblank247(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2021
This is what happens when you become careless about what you smoke.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Kingluqman(m): 6:52am On Feb 11, 2021
Kolo mental grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by mytime24(f): 7:04am On Feb 11, 2021
Many are mad

Few never enter market

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by jUeLiZ: 7:06am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by potent5(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2021
Is his d*ck that small?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Freestainworld(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2021
And he will still break the chicken, maybe the best item will be a dog

3 Likes

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by chiemmanuel(m): 7:36am On Feb 11, 2021
He found love in a chicken

1 Like

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Feb 11, 2021
A bodybuilder who married his sex doll now wants “several wives” – and is keen to have sex with a large chicken intimacy gadget.
They should help his life to the nearest psychiatric hospital.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by tillaman(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2021
grin
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Offpoint1: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2021
From the hairs on his body you should know he was supposed come in form of animal.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Biglittlelois(f): 7:48am On Feb 11, 2021
majamajic:
She better walk away !

It is good to read, it will help you in life.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2021
majamajic:
She better walk away !
Shaking our heads sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Biglittlelois(f): 7:52am On Feb 11, 2021
Last month, Yuri shared a video of himself stroking and tearing flesh off a chicken to achieve autonomous sensory meridian response – a tingling sensation that can produce sexual pleasure.

I sincerely hope he keeps using toys, cos most killers/psyhos/rapists start like this, then upgrade to humans.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by zealousayo(m): 7:56am On Feb 11, 2021
This is a mental case.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2021
The future is chicken !

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.