Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,502 members, 7,854,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (966926 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (448) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Have you tracked?

Kween2014:

Hi @dampops, no update yet. I’ll let you know as soon as I get any.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kween2014: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2022
Dampops:
Have you tracked?

Yeah, the link doesn’t seem to be going. Did you track yours?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fekeoshomoshi: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2022
Have not been able to get an IW appointment and my document will not longer be eligible for IW in few days. I want to ask if I can make request for emergency IW appointment date via support-ustraveldocs.com?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrlien: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2022
fekeoshomoshi:
Have not been able to get an IW appointment and my document will not longer be eligible for IW in few days. I want to ask if I can make request for emergency IW appointment date via support-ustraveldocs.com?

You can try but they didn’t respond positively to people who have tried
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kween2014: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2022
Goodmorning, just to update everyone that I tracked the status of my visa and it showed as ‘issued’ this morning but was updated yesterday. I submitted Friday 8am. This means it took just about 3 days. Guess the 2 months was just to manage expectations.

All the best to everyone awaiting a decision or searching for an IW date.

12 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Oba2022: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2022
Congrats

Thanks

Kween2014:
Goodmorning, just to update everyone that I tracked the status of my visa and it showed as ‘issued’ this morning but was updated yesterday. I submitted Friday 8am. This means it took just about 3 days. Guess the 2 months was just to manage expectations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2022
Congrats @Kween2014...it was nice reaching out...

Kween2014:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MaryAndrews: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Please how do I join this group. The link doesn't work. I sent you an email please respond. Thanks

dixja:
I think we have a lot of people interested in the Interview Waiver Group.
I have created a Telegram group. please find the link below.

Telegram link: https:///+bNv8od-fa6JhYWFk

IW Group
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oab1: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
search for USVISAIW on telegram and click on join.
Goodluck.

MaryAndrews:
Please how do I join this group. The link doesn't work. I sent you an email please respond. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fekeoshomoshi: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
MaryAndrews:

Could not join the group too.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MaryAndrews: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thanks!

oab1:
search for USVISAIW on telegram and click on join.
Goodluck.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fawaz12345: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good morning all IW APPROVED
IW DROPBOX SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS FEBRUARY 10
Today I saw it is ready for pickup
It’s not even up to a week Alhamdulilai

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fawaz12345: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Fawaz12345:

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fekeoshomoshi: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Congrats.

I will testify very soon too.

[quote author=Fawaz12345 post=110274376][/quote]

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MaryAndrews: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
Congratulations Baba. Please respond to my email

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by megastu(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Congratulations.

What documents did you drop or requested? I get conflicting reports on this. It will be nice If you can clarify. Thanks.
Fawaz12345:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Onyeziokwu(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
shipdoc:
Almost everything went wrong today. I applied for emergency appointment yesterday. Within few hours they approved it and scheduled me for today. Less than 24hrs. I thought I would print confirmation later at night. My printer packed up. left home by 6am for 9.15am appointment, everywhere was blocked. I arrived late around 9.40. When they calculated the cost of the printing they said 33k. 3k per page. I gave them 12k.
Now the interview, I was just hearing denial right left and centre. I just zero my mind. My interview took a lot of time. To God be the glory, I got the visa .I appreciate the lady VO too. She was thorough with me but still very friendly.

Awww this is amazing.

Congratulations!

Don't mind those mean business guys and ladies hanging around US embassies...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Theosodom2ky: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Please who else submitted yesterday, what is your status saying. Mine is saying administrative processing and it scaring me o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nurse9090: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Theosodom2ky:
Please who else submitted yesterday, what is your status saying. Mine is saying administrative processing and it scaring me o
I submitted yesterday , but shows my passport is still with the US embassy/consulate.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Theosodom2ky: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nurse9090:
I submitted yesterday , but shows my passport is still with the US embassy/consulate.

Use this link to track and tell me ur status abeg

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Oba2022: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Calm down administrative processing is same as still with the US embassy/consulate.
All is going to be fine by tomorrow evening.
Pick your passport with the VISA by Friday in Jesus name

Theosodom2ky:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mane48: 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
[quote author=Fawaz12345 post=110274376][/quote] pls someone they denial b1,b2 visa in 2017 can the person still apply,apart from IW
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Seynex01: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hello!!! My visa interview was originally for February unfortunately, it was rescheduled to September by the embassy, Although i have rescheduled appointment twice on my own Can I reschedule my appointment again to a closer date. Hope I wldnt loss my visa fee. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Philtos: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hello Guys. How many times can someone view the page for appointment interview waiver? I checked the first and no date was available and when i try to check the second time, it blocked me out and reset for tomorrow. Is there anyone who has the same problem please? How have you been able to get a date for drop off?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by naivasha: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
I believe you should be able to check at least three times before you get locked out.

Philtos:
Hello Guys. How many times can someone view the page for appointment interview waiver? I checked the first and no date was available and when i try to check the second time, it blocked me out and reset for tomorrow. Is there anyone who has the same problem please? How have you been able to get a date for drop off?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Philtos: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thank you for your answer.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Costainn: 12:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Congratulations: please what are the procedure for document drop off (Interview Waiver)? I like to know the documents they would require from someone please.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 4:55am On Feb 17, 2022
It’s been shared here recently: DS 160 confirmation page, appointment letter, international passport (including the one with your last US visa), one passport photo, GTB receipt for visa fee payment…

Costainn:

Congratulations: please what are the procedure for document drop off (Interview Waiver)? I like to know the documents they would require from someone please.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seir405: 5:26am On Feb 17, 2022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 5:43am On Feb 17, 2022
You have to cancel your existing appointment before booking the IW appointment. No, you don’t have to make a new payment for now…

seir405:
Hi Everyone,

I have an appointment date for next year and I want to apply for IW. My question is do I have to cancel the appointment I have now and reschedule or I will have to choose the reschedule to apply for IW. Also in any case either cancel or reschedule do I have to pay again.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HRprof: 6:10am On Feb 17, 2022
Why am I not seeing emergency appointments option on my appointment dashboard ?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newsolutions: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2022
seir405:
Hi Everyone,

I have an appointment date for next year and I want to apply for IW. My question is do I have to cancel the appointment I have now and reschedule or I will have to choose the reschedule to apply for IW. Also in any case either cancel or reschedule do I have to pay again.

You have to cancel to apply however there no available dates now. You can join the Telegram group "USVISa" for updates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (448) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: M6ix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.