Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (943917 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by earthrealm(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2022
mojolajesu:
Hello good people of Nairaland,

Please can frequent travelers advise on the reliable and pocket friendly airlines to fly this December?

based on your experience. kindly advise
HETIOPIAN AIRLINES, ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES, grin grin Sometimes egyptair and turkish
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ayd: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
I got same while trying to get a date today, got a mail few minutes later to log back in to schedule for the drop box which was able to do, picked a date next week to drop my documents at the DHL office either in Isolo or Ikeja. I guess this is a new development.

Amaratamuno:
Good day, I filled my form by myself and have an agent my password to get a date cause it’s been stressful getting interview waiver date.

I logged in today and this is what I saw. I don’t know what he clicked as he is yet to answer me.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by toluhere(m): 3:40am On Nov 22, 2022
Hello everyone, how does one request emergency appointment at the US Consulate?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Humblegentlebee: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2022
Someone helped us get his appointment.

Southepaw:

yes indeed they haven't ... please any info how you went about it would be highly appreciated .. here is my number 09033005197 . it is urgeent
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by toluhere(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
flourishing247:

That's the current date. If it is very urgent then you can mail the embassy for a date. You have to qualify for it though. You can check their website for more details.

Is there a web link to do that?
I heard people are requesting emergency appointments. How is it done?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Pls is there any info regarding to the appointment cancel at Abuja
pls if there is share with us oo
Or are we to reschedule another appointment by ourself or wait on their feedback?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
toluhere:

Is there a web link to do that?
I heard people are requesting emergency appointments. How is it done?

Check US embassy website. Same website you made you4 application. Please be sure it is really an emergency situation before you mail them.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Funiam: 4:47am On Nov 23, 2022
NEW IN...You could renew you visa if it expired not more than 48months now.
https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visarenew.asp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ijaycheta: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2022
Good morning all. Please does Qatar airways have a sales ticket office in Abuja?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2022
Heard feb. March 2023 dates opened up today. Those looking for dates should check.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2022
Ijaycheta:
Good morning all. Please does Qatar airways have a sales ticket office in Abuja?

Check online.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2022
pufframmy:
Pls is there any info regarding to the appointment cancel at Abuja
pls if there is share with us oo
Or are we to reschedule another appointment by ourself or wait on their feedback?

Why not switch to Lagos. You can call and ask if it is possible.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abusigna: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
b1/b1 visa new application there is a opening for june 2023 fast fast and get yours
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abusigna: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
[b]b1/b1 visa new application there is a opening for june 2023 fast fast and get yours[/b]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
thanks maybe i will do that but in their msg received when they cancel the appointment

we were told that they will get back to us again, which they have not although they are yet to resume service at ABUJA, Also so
am thinking i might not be able to use same VISA FEES receipt to book appointment again cause it now over 1 year

so what do you suggest Sir

flourishing247:

Why not switch to Lagos. You can call and ask if it is possible.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tonexman18(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
abusigna:
[b]b1/b1 visa new application there is a opening for june 2023 fast fast and get yours[/b]
people that have already registered and got nov 2024, can it be rescheduled to 2023??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abusigna: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
yes my initial appointment was October 2024 and i have been checking since last week and luckily i got June 2023 today

i have been helping b1/b2 new applicant to schedule newer date, it really take time and effort sleepless night but you will get it

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tonexman18(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
abusigna:
yes my initial appointment was October 2024 and i have been checking since last week and luckily i got June 2023 today

i have been helping b1/b2 new applicant to schedule newer date, it really take time and effort sleepless night but you will get it
ok.. I just tried rescheduling tho, they said no date available, i will keep trying...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DaluO: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello everyone. Please I have an issue that’s really bothering me. This is an unavoidable mistake as sponsorship letter is kinda a problem. My sis that stays in the states decided to help after I deferred my admission from fall to spring. So I used hers to get a new i20 for spring and I have an interview on the 1st of dec…....to cut long story short, I have different names as sponsors on my i20 and ds-160 form respectively, but I have just one bank statement which is my sister’s. How do I defend this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by uchetobi(f): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
DaluO:
Hello everyone. Please I have an issue that’s really bothering me. This is an unavoidable mistake as sponsorship letter is kinda a problem. My sis that stays in the states decided to help after I deferred my admission from fall to spring. So I used hers to get a new i20 for spring and I have an interview on the 1st of dec…....to cut long story short, I have different names as sponsors on my i20 and ds-160 form respectively, but I have just one bank statement which is my sister’s. How do I defend this?

Can’t you fill a new ds160

Go ask this question on the student page

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
wow really?

abusigna:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
pls is that for Lagos or ABUJA

abusigna:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abusigna: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Its Lagos not Abuja, i was able to schedule for 2 people this morning , i think you guys should be alert anytime there's no available appointment,
that's when you should pay more attention and keep checking.. once its open you will to find a reasonable date.. i'm online 24 hours so i monitor it often . but if you know that you are too busy i can assist you and if i get a reasonable date for you . you can support my ministry base on trust..i use this donations to support people in Nigeria so please be reasonable and let be nice i actually live in United State and i work from home... instead of looking for an agent that will change your ds-160 or use a different visa fee .. i'm willing to do the good for a better and new Nigeria we hoping for.... reach me on whatsapp 070 1562 3099 .. stay bless everyone
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abusigna: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
please only b1/b2 VISA
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ayabemm16: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello! Just got an email that interview was cancelled. And I didn’t use an agent or anything. Did it myself like over 1 year ago. What can I do in this case?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DaluO: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pls how do I locate the students page?

Go ask this question on the student page [/quote]uthor=DaluO post=118621271]Hello everyone. Please I have an issue that’s really bothering me. This is an unavoidable mistake as sponsorship letter is kinda a problem. My sis that stays in the states decided to help after I deferred my admission from fall to spring. So I used hers to get a new i20 for spring and I have an interview on the 1st of dec…....to cut long story short, I have different names as sponsors on my i20 and ds-160 form respectively, but I have just one bank statement which is my sister’s. How do I defend this?[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sihamey: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
ayabemm16:
Hello! Just got an email that interview was cancelled. And I didn’t use an agent or anything. Did it myself like over 1 year ago. What can I do in this case?
Which embassy ? Abuja is currently canceling appointment and their office is closed at the moment.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dmj1881: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello guys,

Received a mail stating that my visa appointment in Lagos has been cancelled and no new date for rescheduling

Please anyone with similar case?

Regards
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MaryAndrews: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Yes I know someone that got the same email this evening. Lagos appointment for 2023 that she checked tire before getting. No reason provided by the embassy for the cancellation.

Dmj1881:
Hello guys,

Received a mail stating that my visa appointment in Lagos has been cancelled and no new date for rescheduling

Please anyone with similar case?

Regards
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DaluO: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
uchetobi:

Go ask this question on the student page

I find it hard to find a current student page. Pls I need your help to navigate my way around. Also, interview is by next week, can I still go ahead and fill a new ds160?

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (440) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.