Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (943780 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
DaluO:

I find it hard to find a current student page. Pls I need your help to navigate my way around. Also, interview is by next week, can I still go ahead and fill a new ds160?

Make una try to do small research na. Just a little trip to the travel section.

https://www.nairaland.com/7194807/general-usa-student-visa-enquiries-part/142
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NOBIAMAKA: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
Funiam:
NEW IN...You could renew you visa if it expired not more than 48months now.
https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visarenew.asp

Checked the page and saw that it has been changed to 48months which we were qualified for. My family of 4 interview was resheduled from April to jan 2023 and we booked our flight ticket today against january for Abj to lagos. Infact this people are very funny. It is well.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dmj1881: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2022
MaryAndrews:
Yes I know someone that got the same email this evening. Lagos appointment for 2023 that she checked tire before getting. No reason provided by the embassy for the cancellation.

Please, kindly ask your friend about way forward cos the thing tire meeeee.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DaluO: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
flourishing247:

Make una try to do small research na. Just a little trip to the travel section.

https://www.nairaland.com/7194807/general-usa-student-visa-enquiries-part/142

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by b4biodun(f): 2:10am On Nov 25, 2022
Wow!
Please how can the drop box submission be done.
Can anyone please help

Funiam:
NEW IN...You could renew you visa if it expired not more than 48months now.
https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visarenew.asp
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Humblegentlebee: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2022
Well my cousin's friend did my dad's appointment. He had his appointment in Abuja in October but embassy cancelled because of that terrorist threat, so he got my dad another appointment immediately in Lagos.

tonexman18:
Goodmorning nairalanders

Are there agents who help to give closer appointment dates that are not scammers??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
wow reallyy

Humblegentlebee:
Well my cousin's friend did my dad's appointment. He had his appointment in Abuja in October but embassy cancelled because of that terrorist threat, so he got my dad another appointment immediately in Lagos.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Myfavour22: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
DaluO:

I find it hard to find a current student page. Pls I need your help to navigate my way around. Also, interview is by next week, can I still go ahead and fill a new ds160?

There’s an option to retrieve your ds 160
What this does is to start a fresh application with some pre filled information from your previous DS

After you’re done with this update your new ds 160 number in the cgi site for appointments
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Yerfod: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hi Fellow Nairalanders,

Please I have a very simple question which needs urgent response.

I have searched and research online but I keep getting conflicting reports, so im just going to be direct.

My last b1/b2 visa expired in Sept 2019, "am I qualified for interview waiver or not, considering the aforementioned ?

Thanks in advance �
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tamad101(f): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Yes, you now qualify for interview waiver provided you paid visa fee prior to May 1 2022. Dropbox validity has been extended to 48 months. I was able to get appointments dates for both my parents for 1st week in Dec
Yerfod:
Hi Fellow Nairalanders,

Please I have a very simple question which needs urgent response.

I have searched and research online but I keep getting conflicting reports, so im just going to be direct.

My last b1/b2 visa expired in Sept 2019, "am I qualified for interview waiver or not, considering the aforementioned ?

Thanks in advance �

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NOBIAMAKA: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tamad101:
Yes, you now qualify for interview waiver provided you paid visa fee prior to May 1 2022. Dropbox validity has been extended to 48 months. I was able to get appointments dates for both my parents for 1st week in Dec

Good day i need help too, our visa expired less than 48months and visa fee paid in 2020 but the embassy has been rescheduling us since then. Finally our interview is less than 2months. Is it advisable we process through drop box. �
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seanj1: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tamad101:

Hello, I qualify for this, but during the booking process on the website, it is asking for expiration within the past 24 months. Why hasn’t that been updated?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abusigna: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
b1/b1 visa new application there is a opening for june 2023 be fast and get yours my initial appointment was October 2024 and i have been checking since last week and luckily i got June 2023 today

i have been helping b1/b2 new applicant to schedule newer date, it really take time and effort sleepless night but you will get it

its Lagos appointment, i'm online 24 hours so i monitor it often . but if you know that you are too busy i can assist you and if i get a reasonable date for you . you can support my ministry base on trust..i use this donations to support people in Nigeria so please be reasonable and let be nice i actually live in United State and i work from home... instead of looking for an agent that will change your ds-160 or use a different visa fee .. i'm willing to do the good for a better and new Nigeria we hoping for.... reach me on whatsapp 070 1562 3099 .. stay bless everyone
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Yerfod: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tamad101:

Thank you so much for your response, I appreciate you.

But for those of us who made visa payment after May 2022, what is our faith ? Do we hold on or go ahead.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Rikkytokunbo(f): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tamad101:

Please, what about visa that expired in November, 2018, Is that also eligible?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Yuzee(f): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
KolaSteven:

Thank you for sharing your experience. Was it recent? And did you get a date immediately your request was approved?

I have been trying to get a date since the emergency appointment was approved, to no avail. The US Consulate's call rep I talked to mentioned that the date issue is general for now but I should keep checking.
Hi, please what did you eventually do. I can’t find a date even with emergency visa approved.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abusigna: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
write them via the feedback on your account... specify your needs they will open a date for you to choose

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mojolajesu(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hello good people of Nairaland,

Please I have a couple of questions:

1. are still possibilities of converting a B1/B2 visa to F1?
2. does anybody have information about the re-opening of the Abuja embassy to interview?

Looking forward to your responses
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Excellence100(m): 4:37am On Nov 26, 2022
After rescheduling 5 times, I've gotten August 15, 2023, Abuja. I still hope to reschedule to like March sha or January.

But my major concern is, would the number of times I reschedule not affect my visa interview success in any way?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tonexman18(m): 4:49am On Nov 26, 2022
Excellence100:
After rescheduling 5 times, I've gotten August 15, 2023, Abuja. I still hope to reschedule to like March sha or January.

But my major concern is, would the number of times I reschedule not affect my visa interview success in any way?

Is this your first time applying and is it b1/b2??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Excellence100:

Not at all. Interview rescheduling has nothing to do with visa interview success
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sihamey: 6:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Excellence100:

If you have done 5 times reschedule you have exceeded your limit and you wouldn’t be able to reschedule again otherwise you loose your visa fee
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2022
you now qualify to renew your expired visa via Dropbox if it expired within the last 48 months. Please read the ustraveldocs website for more details on how to proceed don’t ask me for link.
Normalcy is gradually returning.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wifey1: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Good morning, pls when applying for drop box,if I'm applying with my kids do I need to go with them or its something I can do on my own as I don't stay in Lagos.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by eniola1010(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
mojolajesu:
Hello good people of Nairaland,

Please I have a couple of questions:

1. are still possibilities of converting a B1/B2 visa to F1?
2. does anybody have information about the re-opening of the Abuja embassy to interview?

Looking forward to your responses

Please someone should answer for us

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
wifey1:
Good morning, pls when applying for drop box,if I'm applying with my kids do I need to go with them or its something I can do on my own as I don't stay in Lagos.

You don't need to go with them. You can submit for everyone.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by eniola1010(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
flourishing247:

You don't need to go with them. You can submit for everyone.

Boss what is the easiest way to convert tourist visa to legal stay
And
What is the easiest way to convert student visa to legal stay
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ghettonews: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
eniola1010:

Boss what is the easiest way to convert tourist visa to legal stay
And
What is the easiest way to convert student visa to legal stay

Are you in USA already.
Marriage and change of status are easiest way to convert and stay back

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Yerfod: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Please guys I need your opinions to better understand the statement on my screenshot.

In the past when I booked appointments I tagged my dependents under my own account.

My question is; with the interview waver process, are they insinuating that I create separate profile/account for all my dependents ?

Thanks in adv.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by eniola1010(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
ghettonews:

Are you in USA already.
Marriage and change of status are easiest way to convert and stay back

No i am not in usa. I am in uk. With a common unmarried partner
My plan is to go to usa either via tourism or school. But i want to know which one between f1 and hb visa is easier to convert to legal stay. And how to convert it
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Themmietee: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Please , I have just been admitted to the university of new haven for my masters which I am supposed to resume on the 10th of January 2023 but my appointment date is in august 2023, I requested for an expedited visa appointment but I was denied.. please what can I do ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (440) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: finickykblazy(m), Statesmann(m) and 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51