Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (2968 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ok by Tozic: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2020
Ring hasn't entered her finger yet and she is acting this way? Had it she been she is a pretentious person it would have been fine but she isn't, and she's acting this way? What then will happen when that ring gets to her finger?

Op, how many years have you been dating her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Meekha(m): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Dare her to break up with you. She prolly notice how unreactive you are when she bring up such useless threat. If she carries on with her threat, bro it is the best thing that can happen to you..

6 Likes

Re: Ok by cyndylove64(f): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Lol,next time just tell her to break up with u,which one is she is threatening to break up with u.and u will now be feeling sad.u self tell her it is over.
I hate rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2020
She's isn't into you
You have shown her your weak point
Trust me
She meant everything she's says
And she's gonna breakup one day

6 Likes

Re: Ok by Generalnomercy: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2020
Nwabetter:
Greetings Nlanders. There's this lady I'm in relationship with. I tried my best to be fair nd caring to her, her close friends always get jealous how i treat her so nice, we've been dating for about 6 months now, Ive my flaws nd she has too, I was just pushing to see how things will play out, If she will worth my ring . But anytime we have a small misunderstanding,she flares up and became angry, And threatens to end the relationship. And she denies being hot tampered. Just this morning i engaged her on a healthy argument through chat. Was expecting her to use her senses well,she resorted to emotional and anger and threatened me again with this exact words again.

"If you bring up the issue about status again, Or trust or any other rubbish, I will break up with you .That's the final warning "

I felt really bad and worthless, Am having missed feelings on how to end the whole thing. I just cant believe a gal i was planning future with will utter this words.

Please guys i need a strong word, somebody should advice me. I dont want to look back on my decision this morning. I want to hear something, i cant follow my hrt again, i want to see outside that fake love.

Nb.she doesn't have another bf for now.

Just say you don't believe she has another boyfriend, that does not mean she doesn't have.

Na both of you sabi wetin una dey do bro.

if you're comfortable with her threats of ending the relationship, then continue or otherwise quit.

Dont be in a relationship that wouldn't give you peace and assurance.

4 Likes

Re: Ok by Brunicekid(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2020
Be an Alpha male, like me, and other co-alphas.

Never ever allow a woman threaten you with "I will break up with you" palava.

You need to MAN UP to your words, and dare her.
At least, you have your good reasons for correcting her with her status posts. And she is still feeling she has the "inalienable right" to behave anyhow.

She has sensed your fear, that's why she is threatening you.

Imagine that she threatens you and you break up with her, is that the end of Life? Is she the only lady on the planet Earth?

NB: Am not telling you to break up with her or whatever, but weigh up your options very well.

I do emphasize the fact that a failed relationship is far more better than a failed marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Ok by Millenniumlady(f): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Can you imagine in his word's " was expecting her to use her sense " any useless guy that tries that rubbish with me will receive a hot slap and I'll end the relationship immediately don't play with my emotions especially for someone like me that gets angry over any little thing......Reason like this are why guys like you are kept as plan B cause know sane lady will take the risk of making you plan A

1 Like

Re: Ok by Tozic: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2020
cyndylove64:
Lol,next time just tell her to break up with u,which one is she is threatening to break up with u.and u will now be feeling sad.u self tell her it is over.
I hate rubbish.
Imagine her audacity as if he is a son to her.
Re: Ok by MARX77(m): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Bros, it's boldly written, you're now seen as a nice guy. Brothers in the house what do they say about nice guys again?
Ooops... I remember, they finish last...

That love you're showering her with is making her perceive you as weak, make that love expensive, reduce it so drastically that she notices changes and when next she threatens you with breakup, lol... Tell her in a bold voice... GO AHEAD

And what the Bleep do you mean by she doesn't have another boyfriend for now, are you her, is you she? Lol

Boss, the love u give her is what most girls crave for... Time to make it expensive and EARNED.

#staysafe

4 Likes

Re: Ok by Jamohdiva(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2020
Based on personal experience, she will dump you at a time when there is no argument or issue to settle. Delete her number now and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Ok by Osobi32(m): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2020
@op.... What's up with u? Have u any idea that u are the boss and u are actually doing her a great Favor by keeping just her as ur woman? Mr tell the crazy bitch to take a walk then proceed to block her from all ur social page and u will see her reaction. You will be surprise to see how her so called friends will dive u like hot suya! Oga Na u dey survive the idiot oooo but Na too much attention wey u dey give am dey make her feel say u no fit stay without her. Let the ungrateful idiot go pls

3 Likes

Re: Ok by cyndylove64(f): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Tozic:

Imagine her audacity as if he is a son to her.
I tire o,even the guy is acting like a child.before a lady will threaten a guy with break up etc.she has someone she loves that is not him.so he should man up.end the relationship with her and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Liposure: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2020
What is wrong with her? is she high on somtin. Relax man. All of dis is cheap blackmail. It wont work
Re: Ok by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2020
my kindly advice to you is quite the relationship,she dont value you anymore and the threat we continue untill u man up_still remain mr heke-heke
Re: Ok by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2020
She will breakup one day
Move on with your life bro
Re: Ok by Poseidon000: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2020
"If you bring up the issue about status again, Or trust or any other rubbish, I will break up with you .That's the final warning ",

What the fůck is this? Is your life predicated on that relationship or your self esteem is bankrupt to the point you now beg to be loved by person impertinent to you to the point of issuing diktat and ultimatums on ending the Godforsaken relationship. Are you a loser or what? Why not muster some ball and end the miserable relationship with your dignity intact angry

4 Likes

Re: Ok by Ahmed0336(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Can you imagine in his word's " was expecting her to use her sense " any useless guy that tries that rubbish with me will receive a hot slap and I'll end the relationship immediately don't play with my emotions especially for someone like me that gets angry over any little thing......Reason like this are why guys like you are kept as plan B cause know sane lady will take the risk of making you plan A

Why you dey para?

Chai!!!! End time feminist undecided
Re: Ok by Millenniumlady(f): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Why you dey para?

Chai!!!! End time feminist undecided
Boy you better watch your mouth
Re: Ok by Tozic: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2020
cyndylove64:
I tire o,even the guy is acting like a child. before a lady will threaten a guy with break up etc.she has someone she loves that is not him .so he should man up.end the relationship with her and move on.

Very apt.
The type of men society brings up are as fragile as the shell of egg. Just because a lady is beautiful and is ill_mannered spontaneously doesn't permit you be an ass_licker. Tomorrow the beauty will fade off and all you'll be left with is an earfull of trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Ok by Enskynelson(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Nwabetter:
Greetings Nlanders. There's this lady I'm in relationship with. I tried my best to be fair nd caring to her, her close friends always get jealous how i treat her so nice, we've been dating for about 6 months now, Ive my flaws nd she has too, I was just pushing to see how things will play out, If she will worth my ring . But anytime we have a small misunderstanding,she flares up and became angry, And threatens to end the relationship. And she denies being hot tampered. Just this morning i engaged her on a healthy argument through chat. Was expecting her to use her senses well,she resorted to emotional and anger and threatened me again with this exact words again.

"If you bring up the issue about status again, Or trust or any other rubbish, I will break up with you .That's the final warning "

I felt really bad and worthless, Am having missed feelings on how to end the whole thing. I just cant believe a gal i was planning future with will utter this words.

Please guys i need a strong word, somebody should advice me. I dont want to look back on my decision this morning. I want to hear something, i cant follow my hrt again, i want to see outside that fake love.

You are probably dating an immature lady. You can't change that overnight. You either choose to continue bearing those kind of childish things till she grows up or you quit.
Re: Ok by 2dice01: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Nwabetter:

What was she uploading on her status that you don't like

Since you are talking about Ring your body and soul love this girl

And she is threatening you cause she knows the love you have for her is consuming you(trying not to use ash words grin)

Well if I were you the next time she says something like breakup
I will delete her number and Block her in all social media

But I don't think you got the Balls yet
https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

Try and read this thread religiously cheesy
Re: Ok by dipoted: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Nwabetter:

Nobody should ever threaten you with break up. Oghini? Warn her severely and stand by your words. Tell her that if she ever threatens you with break up again, that is the day the relationship will end. And mean it. There is a saying, "That thing wey wan happen tomorrow, make ee from now dey happen". The power in every relationship lies with who cares less. By those words she keeps saying, she has taken the power in the relationship from you. As it makes it seem u want the relationship more than she does. Take it back!

4 Likes

Re: Ok by silento(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2020
u better break up with such girl , she has another guy you are just second option my bro am talking from experience
i once had a girl you cant correct her on her action or most thing she post on socail media and etc she hardly chat with me and when i complain she is always ready to say i act childish or threaten to break up long story short i got extra two new girl friend after i discovered she was also doing her own stuff i hacked her whatsapp via installing a spying app now i dont complain again i only chop her she show i have moved on to someone who valued me and my time ,
note : when a girl loves you , hot temper and yeye stunt you will hardly see she her display them for your side
any girl that threaten to break up with you never value you and she is just dating you for financial benefits
Re: Ok by Tozic: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:

y are u wicked and heartless? Are you saying this just to attract attention to yourself?
You didn't attack the threats the lady impose on him. If you were to be a man and your fiancee says this thing that you said how are u gonna feel?
That's why you'll keep staying single and frustrated. Imagine saying you'll slap the man if you're the lady. Lol cheesy
Who'll ever marry a woman that'll slap her husband.
Re: Ok by Millenniumlady(f): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tozic:

y are u wicked and heartless? Are you saying this just to attract attention to yourself?
You didn't attack the threats the lady impose on him. If you were to be a man and your fiancee says this thing that you said how are u gonna feel?
That's why you'll keep staying single and frustrated. Imagine saying you'll slap the man if you're the lady. Lol cheesy
k
Re: Ok by Kobicove(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nwabetter:
Greetings Nlanders. There's this lady I'm in relationship with.

Stop acting like a Dundee! undecided

It is not okay for one partner to ever threaten the other partner with mundane issues.

From what you have said it's only a matter of time before domestic violence rears it's ugly face in this relationship.

You as the guy should be in charge of this relationship not the lady or is she the one feeding you?!
Re: Ok by MJBOLT: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
if she wants to end the relationship,let her do it.i dont understand why you are crying.

Re: Ok by SweetCunt97(f): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Not everyone can tolerate silly questions. It irritates d life outta some people. But then, you need a level headed being.
Re: Ok by CsRockefeller(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:

You still dont want to use ur sense? Still talking like a kid.

Grow up.
Re: Ok by Bola146(f): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin grin Biko lover boy how old are you Is she your oga or she dey dash you money : You better wake up from your slumber undecided
Re: Ok by Brunicekid(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tozic:

You dey mind am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help !!. I Don't Last Long During Sex And It's Affecting My Relationship. / I Don't Understand This Life.. / Trending Video Of Secondary School Students In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.