Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ok - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (2980 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by Ladylite: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nwabetter:
Greetings Nlanders. There's this lady I'm in relationship with. I tried my best to be fair nd caring to her, her close friends always get jealous how i treat her so nice, we've been dating for about 6 months now, Ive my flaws nd she has too, I was just pushing to see how things will play out, If she will worth my ring . But anytime we have a small misunderstanding,she flares up and became angry, And threatens to end the relationship. And she denies being hot tampered. Just this morning i engaged her on a healthy argument through chat. Was expecting her to use her senses well,she resorted to emotional and anger and threatened me again with this exact words again.

"If you bring up the issue about status again, Or trust or any other rubbish, I will break up with you .That's the final warning "

I felt really bad and worthless, Am having missed feelings on how to end the whole thing. I just cant believe a gal i was planning future with will utter this words.

Please guys i need a strong word, somebody should advice me. I dont want to look back on my decision this morning. I want to hear something, i cant follow my hrt again, i want to see outside that fake love.

Nb.she doesn't have another bf for now.

You made your choice na.

Most of you like this never looked well before jumping in and crossing the friendship lane into relationships or sexationship

Bros walk away. She is hurt from the past and insecure. Go and do a proper study about relationships and get proper orientation about what you should look out for in a lady before committing yourself to the psychological torture you are currently in.

Study books, watch videos online and if you are not ready to marry pls save yourself the stress of dating. Staying without sex won't kill you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok by MXD5050: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thousands of people are fixing their relationship issues, educational, low self-esteem, sex, financial, etc. WhatsApp Big T on 0806 472 9707 he is a counselor, a relationship expert and a sex therapist instead of dropping your problems on social medias like this and end up receiving no help talk to a professional instead.
Re: Ok by Millenniumlady(f): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You still dont want to use ur sense? Still talking like a kid.

Grow up.
Never you in your life quote me again.
Re: Ok by CsRockefeller(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Never you in your life quote me again.

I will quote u again and again.

What are u gonna do about it?
Re: Ok by Millenniumlady(f): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I will quote u again and again.

What are u gonna do about it?
Take your 2 minutes fame and get off my mention
Re: Ok by Akinbahm(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
cheesy
Millenniumlady:
Can you imagine in his word's " was expecting her to use her sense " any useless guy that tries that rubbish with me will receive a hot slap and I'll end the relationship immediately don't play with my emotions especially for someone like me that gets angry over any little thing......Reason like this are why guys like you are kept as plan B cause know sane lady will take the risk of making you plan A

Re: Ok by Raeheemwayne: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Can you imagine in his word's " was expecting her to use her sense " any useless guy that tries that rubbish with me will receive a hot slap and I'll end the relationship immediately don't play with my emotions especially for someone like me that gets angry over any little thing......Reason like this are why guys like you are kept as plan B cause know sane lady will take the risk of making you plan A
You're such a Rude, Arrogant and self entitled A*s bit*h.
Imagine a girl saying this[Ya bf dun suffer dah]. I pray you see genuine Love soonest.

@Op, You've been cornered by this ya lover - she dun see you finish.

Be the Man in that Relationship; Kill the bad Vibes before it lay Eggs.
Re: Ok by CsRockefeller(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Take your 2 minutes fame and get off my mention

Lol. Wonders they say never end.

So if I need fame, its you I would seek it from?... Come on, dont flatter yourself, you are not that special, fall back!!

You have anger issues and have continued to shout it from d top of d mountains like its one award nevertheless, this is an open forum not your house and its d collective duty of every member to admonish anyone spilling thrash like u did earlier.

I have given u more than 2 minutes of my time, you should be elated.

Now go on and be a good girl.
Re: Ok by Churchill6767: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Re: Ok by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
The most toxic relationship is being with someone who isn't scared to lose you. The irony though is the attachment that comes with every evidence of rejection, that subconscious quest to want to be appreciated and accepted by someone who doesn't see you worth a pinch of salt. Lol

Op I will advice you take two steps backward, gathered yourself together mentally, work on your emotions, get distracted and focus on more productive things, turn the table around and be the Prize. Only then will you realize how much you worth and how low you have stooped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thank you guys. I appreciate every advice given. I decided to just ingnore her and calm my nerves down first..

Am summarizing the whole track from ur inputs.
Re: Ok by Treborblue(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I can sense your bitchiness from the internet you talk like a LovePeddler how many men have you slept with , ohh I forgot your name is "millennium lady ".
Re: Ok by Jflex07(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Lol.This girl yaf mad finish.
Re: Ok by ehmmy11(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ogbeni op call her bluff.. You sound like a good guy most girls don't deserve good guys .. Don't act so needy and clingy infact act like you don't even care and starting looking for a girl with experience who will value your goodness..

Peace..
Re: Ok by merieam16(f): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
i guess ure considering a breakup. Gud go ahead. buh av dis in ur mind no perfect girl out der. my advice
Re: Ok by baralatie(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nwabetter:
Greetings Nlanders. There's this lady I'm in relationship with. I tried my best to be fair nd caring to her, her close friends always get jealous how i treat her so nice, we've been dating for about 6 months now, Ive my flaws nd she has too, I was just pushing to see how things will play out, If she will worth my ring . But anytime we have a small misunderstanding,she flares up and became angry, And threatens to end the relationship. And she denies being hot tampered. Just this morning i engaged her on a healthy argument through chat. Was expecting her to use her senses well,she resorted to emotional and anger and threatened me again with this exact words again.

"If you bring up the issue about status again , Or trust or any other rubbish, I will break up with you .That's the final warning "

I felt really bad and worthless, Am having missed feelings on how to end the whole thing. I just cant believe a gal i was planning future with will utter this words.

Please guys i need a strong word, somebody should advice me. I dont want to look back on my decision this morning. I want to hear something, i cant follow my hrt again, i want to see outside that fake love.

Nb.she doesn't have another bf for now.
what status are you referring to
Re: Ok by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thankiu guys.. We've ended it this afternoon. She's unapologetic and still meant what she says. So that chapter has ended. Life is biting me hard not for another person to add to my worries. She can suite herself..
Re: Ok by fredopareto(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Disappoint her b4 she does..begin prepare ur mind..other wise I can see Man's in black suit
Re: Ok by Sukkyy2010: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
cyndylove64:
Lol,next time just tell her to break up with u,which one is she is threatening to break up with u.and u will now be feeling sad.u self tell her it is over.
I hate rubbish.

grin grin set awon I don't give a f*** geng.
Re: Ok by solobrain(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bro imagine entering your private jet to take a tour round the city u live in and your pilot threatened to throw u overboard because you u are always listening to music and singing aloud, and mind you it's not d first time ur pilot is threatening to do such thing,
what will you do?
Re: Ok by cooooooks(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
End the relationship yesterday
Re: Ok by arnoldogiamien: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=Meekha post=88686885]Dare her to break up with you. She prolly notice how unreactive you are when she bring up such useless threat. If she carries on with her threat, bro it is the best thing that can happen to you.. [/quotek]same here. Stupid words. Kill your feeling from her.
Re: Ok by MainForeigner: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Meekha:
Dare her to break up with you. She prolly notice how unreactive you are when she bring up such useless threat. If she carries on with her threat, bro it is the best thing that can happen to you..
Hope he's gon listen to U.
Re: Ok by Wumnaf(f): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
She get remote of your destiny be that o
Re: Ok by brainfordetails: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bro. Use your brain, she's already knows some of your weakness points and using it against you.

Don't let her threatened you in the name of breaking up. If she really loves you, she should be able to listen to you. Relationship involves commitment from both parties. And not every relationship leads to marriage.

Some of them in question doesn't work on their emotions and always get provokes easily leading to being violent.
Re: Ok by LINTUNE(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
hmmm..well guys like me wont mimd ending the relationship..but ill definitely teach u a lesson for slapping me, ill make u regret ever doing such, cos i cant even remember when last my mum slapped me..
Re: Ok by Boydehot: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is one of the reasons why some girls say that somethings am so annoying. because I don't give a shit.
Re: Ok by Jflex07(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nwabetter:
Thankiu guys.. We've ended it this afternoon. She's unapologetic and still meant what she says. So that chapter has ended. Life is biting me hard not for another person to add to my worries. She can suite herself..
Nice one, before she came into your life you were doing well and now that she has gone for good, you will still do well, it's just a matter of time and you will get over her.. Stay safe bro,life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
just dump her and get another girl cheesy
and have ur peace of mind cheesy
Re: Ok by Sam0(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
I have had similar experience lately with ur type of girl,I hardly joke with this babe anything I say get her angry and threaten to breakup with me.Though she confessed being hot tempered so most times I cant express my feelings when we r together just because I don't know what I will say that will get her angry.Most times if we have issues she do tell me ' because I they manage you' despite the fact that am not bad looking as a guy and will always give her what she wanted except I don't have.But immediately her anger subsides she will knel and apologise.
She is a beautiful girl no doubt but just too arrogant about her beauty.To cut the long story short before she broke up with me I ended the relationship my self.she could not belief it because I made feel as if I can't live without her.
Guys please don't be scared of breaking up with babes especially if the fault is not from you.
Re: Ok by Realmenlovetruly(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Hi deary, Can we go into a relationship'

Slap a man

I pity you sha
Re: Ok by Millenniumlady(f): 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Realmenlovetruly:

Hi deary, Can we go into a relationship'

Slap a man

I pity you sha
Why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Expose Bare Butt, Moans As She Enjoy Hot Sex With Kiddwaya(Video) / “i’m 35yr Old, Inlove With My Mom’s Best Friend - I Want To Marry Her / If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.