Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? (3990 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is really funny but I need to know why.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Shormiey(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Because she doesn't trust you to the extent of staying with you alone.....or she doesn't want the other thing to happen... tongue

6 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Shormiey:
Because she doesn't trust you
Are you sure? smiley
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by ikh777: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
This is really funny but I need to know why.

She is the EMPLOYER, her friends are the INTERVIEWERS, you my dear brother, you are the APPLICANT.

So they test you and assess you and afterwards gossip about you.... SHE WILL NEVER SLEEP WITH YOU OR DATE YOU.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Shormiey(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
Are you sure? smiley
See question ooo...I dey yan you fact you still dey doubt me....ask lamani22 she will tell you better ...
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
ikh777:

She is the EMPLOYER, her friends are the INTERVIEWERS, you my dear brother, you are the APPLICANT.

So they test you and assess you and afterwards gossip about you.... SHE WILL NEVER SLEEP WITH YOU OR DATE YOU.
How sure are you?
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by DanseMacabre(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Because she no wan fucckk. Simple and short.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Aidejay(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Just remove your focus from the lady and pay more attention to the friend, the next time she comes to your house her friends will be absent.

23 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Shormiey:

See question ooo...I dey yan you fact you still dey doubt me....ask lamani22 she will tell you better ...
Don't you think her friends might be interested in him too?
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by PureGoldh(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
She no wan loose~guard
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by StrongandMighty: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Na because say you get food for house... them always come to eat

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Oluromantic: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Because you allowed it.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
They find you cosy, and want to befriend you. What else?
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Aidejay:
Just remove your focus from the lady and pay more attention to the friend, the next time she comes to your house her friends will be absent.
Okay. It's like her friend does not want me to enjoy the fruit of my labour. She had called me several times, wanted to come to my house alone but I refused.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Shormiey(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
Don't you think her friends might be interested in him too?
Then she has sold out her meal ticket if the dude has a genuine interest though it's cool at the first instance, but subsequently it's a no no.... undecided
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Na because say you get food for house... them always come to eat
I am thinking of calling the so-called babe to tell her I won't be around.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oluromantic:
Because you allowed it.
How?
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Shormiey:

Then she has sold out her meal ticket if the dude has a genuine interest though it's cool at the first instance, but subsequently it's a no no.... undecided
I won't tolerate that. I think I have to tell the chick that I won't be around.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Aidejay(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
Okay. It's like her friend does not want me to enjoy the fruit of my labour. She had called me several times, wanted to come to my house alone but I refused.
next time accept. Use the friend to make the lady jealous.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by daddytime(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lol...na this kind rough play make we chop five friends that year in the 90's when I still be young boy.

If you sabi play your game well na to apply divide and rule. Everybody go dey sneak come at the back of the rest.

If I could pull it off when there wasn't a mobile phone, it should be a walk in the park for you in today's world.

Las las, I no encourage philandering oh. If you see say she no send you, ask any of her friends wey you fancy "how far"?.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Aidejay:
The truth of the matter is her friend likes me too. The first time we met with my new girlfriend, I noticed it.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Oluromantic: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
How?
Tell her to stop it. Simple!
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Aidejay:
I will definitely do that.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oluromantic:

Tell her to stop it. Simple!
If my babe cannot use her senses, I would definitely avoid her and go for another babe. Your friend cannot always be telling you what to do. cheesy
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Shormiey(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
I won't tolerate that. I think I have to tell the chick that I won't be around.
It's up to you bro....use your number six...
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
daddytime:
Lol...na this kind rough play make we chop five friends that year in the 90's when I still be young boy.

If you sabi play your game well na to apply divide and rule. Everybody go dey sneak come at the back of the rest.

If I could pull it off when there wasn't a mobile phone, it should be a walk in the park for you in today's world.

Las las, I no encourage philandering oh. If you see say she no send you, ask any of her friends wey you fancy "how far"?.
cheesy cheesy
My girl likes me but her friend is a little bit jealous because I met her first before my current girlfriend.

Please lecture me.

One of my friends asked me to take my girl to the room and leave her friend in the sitting room. Don't know if it's okay or not.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
lol
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
I think ladies who do this are most likely virgins, young ones who are afraid of what being dicked my feel like, or those whose relationships are new but I don't think it's cool, it's not going to be comfortable with the said guy and it's going to take time for both of you to connect
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by chariisGRACE(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
*She doesn't like you
*She doesn't want to get dicked

Simple.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
I think ladies who do this are most likely virgins, young ones who are afraid of what being dicked my feel like, or those whose relationships are new but I don't think it's cool, it's not going to be comfortable with the said guy and it's going to take time for both of you to connect
Please what do I do?
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Aidejay(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
The truth of the matter is her friend likes me too. The first time we met with my new girlfriend, I noticed it.
it's a good thing. Just ride the wave you are on easy street.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
chariisGRACE:
*She doesn't like you
*She doesn't want to get dicked

Simple.
She does. She calls me often, like 5 times a day. I think it's because the relationship is new, so she's putting up defenses.

The babe is damn gorgeous. Tall and pretty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / "After All This Package”: Reactions As Curvy Influencer, Ashmusy Visit Don Jazzy / What Should A Single Woman Do When There Is No Suitor Coming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.