Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) (960 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) by Joclebs(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
I'm speechless.

Re: Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) by Bola146(f): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Comedy!! grin grin grin The lady

1 Like

Re: Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) by 1stola: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nice script...

Please compose more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) by internationalman(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Life's easy but some guys make it complicated..

If you knew you couldn't do without marrying her, before helping his family why didn't you propose first?

1 Like

Re: Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) by johnkey: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Definitely an ibo man
Re: Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) by flokii: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
This one really cracked me up grin grin

*You must learn to love me.. Shuuu!
*You see this relationship, we die here.. e reach like dat?

But some women too dey lie sha.. why lead him on by telling him you love him when you know you don't. She was only after the money and other goodies, so it's her fault.
Re: Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) by babyfaceafrica: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Scripted.....
Re: Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Another scripted chat just to further fuel the gender dispute here
Re: Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) by muhammadhann442(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
God bless d guy.....
U all die here no escape root
Re: Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
the guy must be a jobless man and also a very foolish man
Re: Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) by gunners160(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
the guy must be a jobless man and also a very foolish man
why?
is it a crime for one to pour out his mind?
Anyways, in response to this chat, the best thing for the guy to do is to let go of the lady. Yes , let go of her.
She did not force for guy to do all this things for her, he did it out of his own free will and out of his own stupidity. Rlshp today is a game and only the smart comes out victorious. The lady played smart so he should lick his wounds and move on.

if you are to do any of this nonsense, marry the gal first and give her bele join. Don't let love make u a mugu. He has himself to be blamed besides he was foolish and nobody played on his intelligence
Re: Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
gunners160:
why?
is it a crime for one to pour out his mind?
to be waiting and waiting for a girl to reply u in chat shows u jobless nau.the girl has seen him finish sef.if he"s a guy of selfworth he should have discharged such a girl a long time ago.All these weak needy men are not worth to be called men.
Re: Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) by gunners160(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
to be waiting and waiting for a girl to reply u in chat shows u jobless nau.the girl has seen him finish sef.if he"s a guy of selfworth he should have discharged such a girl a long time ago.All these weak needy men are not worth to be called men.
you are right sha

1 Like

Re: Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) by cooooooks(m): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Obviously fake

(1) (Reply)

Allah b praised / What Can I Do To Stop My Sexual Urge? / Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.