Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG (51581 Views)

Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Can’t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria / You Can’t Receive Pension Because You Served As Acting Gov / Buhari Will Not Steal Our Money, Says Osinbajo As He Begins Door-to-door Campaig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Realfrankie(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2020
The FG must be insane,
The family members he's talking about are they not paying task in the state?
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by tayo4ng(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Deception
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Itisallright: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2020
I dont no why this money cant be distributed to all...

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by pacco6ixty9(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Half Education is DANGEROUS Clueless Government.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Centcanada: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2020
Nigeria government is worst than covid19. Wicked leaders that breed wicked speech! Can you just listen to your self? How do you know family member that answer the same name and they still leave together? How do you know those that answer the same name and they ate doing separate things on their own entirely. Has Americans or the other country that gave cash palliative do all these nonsense you people are doing? I don't blame you people. I became this that will still support you online after saying all sort of rubbish because their Brian are dead. No wonder Nnamdi KANU and Russia president said it earlier that African leaders are the problem of their selves why this they lead fail to understand. Bounch of thief's. I want to leave one word for you people, whether you embazzle all the cash palliative or food meant for the public, you can never take any to heaven or hell fire but God will please you where you all belong. Remember a lazy and hungry man will be alive and the dead body of a rich man or woman will be announced. Let's watch and see!

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Fash20: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2020
Hope you'll are seeing that Nigeria is not a nation...

Nigerian government is weak and doesn't qualify to be called a government.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Centcanada: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2020
Nigeria government is worst than covid19. Wicked leaders that breed wicked speech! Can you just listen to your self? How do you know family member that answer the same name and they still leave together? How do you know those that answer the same name and they are doing separate things on their own entirely. Has Americans or the other country that gave cash palliative do all these nonsense you people are doing? I don't blame you people. I became this that will still support you online after saying all sort of rubbish because their Brian are dead. No wonder Nnamdi KANU and Russia president said it earlier that African leaders are the problem of their selves why this they lead fail to understand. Bounch of thief's. I want to leave one word for you people, whether you embazzle all the cash palliative or food meant for the public, you can never take any to heaven or hell fire but God will please you where you all belong. Remember a lazy and hungry man will be alive and the dead body of a rich man or woman will be announced. Let's watch and see!

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Jabioro: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2020
She will be talking like if she was an alien to this country....Ori e ti gbale!
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Yarimoooh: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2020
It will never be well with these people. Every citizen of this country down to the unborn, deserves to benefit from any severance package. Bastards wey don loot down for their 10th generation unborn. Ogun go fire anybody wey support this government

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2020
Banigoprecious:

The Federal Government has made some clarifications about the Conditional Cash Transfer scheme currently ongoing in many states across the country.

According to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management, Sadiya Farouq, members from the same family cannot receive money more than once.

Farouq disclosed this on Tuesday, while responding to questions at the Presidential Task Force briefing on COVID-19.

Addressing claims that two members of a family were paid N20,000 each recently, the minister said it was highly impossible for such to happen.

“This is near impossible because the process involved is a very tedious process, where all critical stakeholders in the community are involved.

“The community leaders and the faith-based organisations, the youths and women leaders in that particular community are the ones that come up with the list of poor and vulnerable ones in that community,” the minister said.

She, however, noted that the ministry would investigate the claims, even though it would be almost impossible for such to happen.

Meanwhile, she disclosed that the government is set to expand the social register for palliative distribution by employing digital models including the use of Bank Verification Number (BVN).

This, according to her, will be faster and make the distribution process more effective.

Farouq also addressed other issues such as the distribution of the 70,000 grains approved by the president to the three states that have been placed on lockdown, as well as other frontline states.

“So far, we’ve deployed 279 trucks of these grains to these three affected states (Lagos, Ogun and the FCT),” she said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/21/covid-19-palliatives-family-members-cant-receive-double-money-says-fg/
Sai Zombies

cc lzaa itooworwor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Centcanada: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Nigeria government is worst than covid19. Wicked leaders that breed wicked speech! Can you just listen to your self? How do you know family member that answer the same name and they still leave together? How do you know those that answer the same name and they are doing separate things on their own entirely. Has Americans or the other country that gave cash palliative do all these nonsense you people are doing? I don't blame you people. I blame those that will still support you online after saying all sort of rubbish because their Brain are dead. No wonder Nnamdi KANU and Russia president said it earlier that African leaders are the problem of their selves why this they lead fail to understand. Bounch of thief's. I want to leave one word for you people, whether you embazzle all the cash palliative or food meant for the public, you can never take any to heaven or hell fire but God will please you where you all belong. Remember a lazy and hungry man will be alive and the dead body of a rich man or woman will be announced. Let's watch and see!

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Benbellamor: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2020
“The community leaders and the faith-based organisations, the youths and women leaders in that particular community are the ones that come up with the list of poor and vulnerable ones in that community,” the minister said.

Meanwhile, she disclosed that the government is set to expand the social register for palliative distribution by employing digital models including the use of Bank Verification Number (BVN).

See summersault

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by kapitacity(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Nigeria, My country.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Jamorezzi: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2020
This government na real blow
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Centcanada: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2020
Nigeria government is worst than covid19. Wicked leaders that breed wicked speech! Can you just listen to your self? How do you know family member that answer the same name and they still leave together? How do you know those that answer the same name and they are doing separate things on their own entirely. Has Americans or the other country that gave cash palliative do all these nonsense you people are doing? I don't blame you people. I blame those that will still support you online after saying all sort of rubbish because their Brain are dead. No wonder Nnamdi KANU and Russia president said it earlier that African leaders are the problem of their selves why those they lead fail to understand. Bounch of thief's. I want to leave one word for you people, whether you embazzle all the cash palliative or food meant for the public, you can never take any to heaven or hell fire but God will please you where you all belong. Remember a lazy and hungry man will be alive and the dead body of a rich man or woman will be announced. Let's watch and see!
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2020
beautyhd:
What is wrong with two family members receiving a meagre sum of 20k in naira that can neither buy 1 bag of local nor foreign rice, whereas Canadian govt is paying 625k naira equivalent and shame allowed you to talk this one.

Some family members are already with their different families while staying together in a family house. So, you will give a grown man with wife and maybe 3 kids 20k to share with 3 other siblings with their spouses and kids without causing fight.

Madam, reason for once this 20k supposed to be per head, we have the money and it can go wrong.

With all this epistle, I hope it's not audio money.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Why are you complaining about the smallness of what can never get to you?
grin
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Aflix(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2020
But why is it that mannaqbrills or whatever he is called never comment on issues that have to do with the incompetence of this government? But if Buhari should decide to pay the salaries of workers (which he is supposed to do) you see him and other supporters of this useless government commenting up PMB and all that stuff.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Excalante(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2020
Actually i'm not surprised the entire money has been shared and disbursed to their account already what this fools called politicians are trying to do is to give us crumbs left off their tables ... God will judge you all... All this our swear will not go to waste it's a promise....

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by beautyhd: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Gracealone:

Why are you complaining about the smallness of what can never get to you?
grin

I'm not talking about myself, because I don't fall into that category.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by AsawanaDgreat: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Just pay us
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by fuse88(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Make this woman go sit down joor,audio money
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Galaticos444: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2020
This country is a comedy show grin

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by CalebLebsco56(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Audio....money that we have not seen...even the so called foodstuffs...
As i am now its #50 i have i dnt even know what to eat

Pls even if its #1000 som1 shld epp me
2049991886 zenith bank
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by PoTTV: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2020
They sha want to make sure there is enough left to squander amongst themselves.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Evaz900(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Abeg make una help me with financial assistance, nothing too small man just dey inside house since for this lockdown, na daily pay job i take dey eat everyday, now no more work. And na purewater and garri i take dey sustain since , everything don finish. Please save a soul
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by apex4362: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 4371908[/color]
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Laggafin: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2020
They have deceived us so much in this shithole
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Sheriman(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2020
We have enter the wrong country.. They use 20years to discuss how to share 20K that it will still definitely not reach those who really needs the money. Some head member of the committee will still Steal the money
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by talk2cletus: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2020
FirstCounsel:
Please dear Nairalanders, if you can let's assist this guy. God bless you all as you do. Thank you
take this to front page
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2020
How can they determine this? I'm very worried about how this will play out in a country with inadequate information about her citizens.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by empress101(f): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2020
All this condition ontop how much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Commercial Buses & Cars Parked At Ekiti Government House On The Order Of Fayose / Remi Tinubu's Visit: Governor Adeleke's Wives Clash Over Who First Lady Position / Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.