Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG (51583 Views)

Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Can’t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria / You Can’t Receive Pension Because You Served As Acting Gov / Buhari Will Not Steal Our Money, Says Osinbajo As He Begins Door-to-door Campaig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by talk2cletus: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2020
imhotep:

Sai Zombies

cc lzaa itooworwor
u wicked oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2020
beautyhd:

I'm not talking about myself, because I don't fall into that category.

OK. That's good.
But the 'you' is not an attack on your person but refers to the average Nigerian that will only read about the funds on the pages of newspapers.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Sergioaguero: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Who go receive the money?
Father, mother, son or daughter?
They want to cause problems in the family.
Giving money with conditions.... Meanwhile if you are a blogger and you need free traffic to your website...

S.E.A.I.J.A . .F.O.R.U.M. is the place to be...... w.w.w. f.o.r.u.m.s.e.a.i.j.a.i.n
Register now.

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Chuksyno(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2020
sunshineV:
So my family are in Lagos and I'm in ilorin

if my family receive 20k in Lagos I'll die of hunger in ilorin

Smh for this damn country. How did I get here
Are you taking these rogues serious? if yes, then let your parents in Lagos get the cash first to authenticate your dream.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Tirips(f): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2020
A beg fellow Nlanders pls help me
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by sirchrislatestn(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2020
We agree pay first stop all this joke
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Holyvurgin17(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2020
I pray that before 42 hours, God should put you in that man current condition.
princdebola201:
they should send ur own share to your account we re in 21st century
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Chijeep(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Govt of greed nd stinginess...

what about the TAX you people are collecting?
YOU ARE NOT ONLY COLLECTING FROM EACH MEMBER OF THE FAMILY WHO'S ESTABLISHMENT BUT YOU COLLECT DOUBLE TAX FROM SOMEONE WITH 2 ESTABLISHMENT.

Abeg where's Sam Loco Efe?
let him come nd repronouce this word in it longitivity...
"fraudulent"
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by pellummy(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2020
daddytime:
How apt...

A disaster managing a ministry of disaster.

This government's only round peg in a corresponding round hole.

What an mtchewwww.

This bitch is trying so hard to be the Diezani of this regime, but alas, Diezani fine pass you even in the other way grin

I wonder why and how your thinking is like this, who did this to you.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2020
talk2cletus:

u wicked oo
Me I be born again oh grin grin

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2020
Does the government know the numbers of people sharing my surname?
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by armadeo(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2020
cococandy:
If they had reliable data collection system, then this won’t be an issue. I wonder why Nigeria as big as we are can’t invest in a reliable data collection system.

For the simple reason that reliable data will make corruption difficult.

Imagine a reliable database they can be no rigging of elections.

No double collection of salaries

No ghost workers

Imagine that kind of commotion in the elites mind. They cannot have it.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by olaadesino(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2020
How much are giving out the two cannot benefit the in the same household but multiple voted for you in single household
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by talk2cletus: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Banigoprecious:

The Federal Government has made some clarifications about the Conditional Cash Transfer scheme currently ongoing in many states across the country.

According to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management, Sadiya Farouq, members from the same family cannot receive money more than once.

Farouq disclosed this on Tuesday, while responding to questions at the Presidential Task Force briefing on COVID-19.

Addressing claims that two members of a family were paid N20,000 each recently, the minister said it was highly impossible for such to happen.

“This is near impossible because the process involved is a very tedious process, where all critical stakeholders in the community are involved.

“The community leaders and the faith-based organisations, the youths and women leaders in that particular community are the ones that come up with the list of poor and vulnerable ones in that community,” the minister said.

She, however, noted that the ministry would investigate the claims, even though it would be almost impossible for such to happen.

Meanwhile, she disclosed that the government is set to expand the social register for palliative distribution by employing digital models including the use of Bank Verification Number (BVN).

This, according to her, will be faster and make the distribution process more effective.

Farouq also addressed other issues such as the distribution of the 70,000 grains approved by the president to the three states that have been placed on lockdown, as well as other frontline states.

“So far, we’ve deployed 279 trucks of these grains to these three affected states (Lagos, Ogun and the FCT),” she said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/21/covid-19-palliatives-family-members-cant-receive-double-money-says-fg/
Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management dnt know is in existance oo
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Chuksmonika(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2020
where is that dead meat seller,mannaqgrills or whatever,come and defend this apc government as usuall,i dont get to see your presence here anymore,or is the lockdown affecting your suya business,or are you tired of the whole situation as the wailers are..

Nigeria is indeed a joke of a country,when other nations are treating their citizens right in this pandemic,our own government are busy deliberating who will recieve the conditional cash transfer,and who will not.

Why are this people so heartless?
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by PattyMike(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Banigoprecious:

The Federal Government has made some clarifications about the Conditional Cash Transfer scheme currently ongoing in many states across the country.

According to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management, Sadiya Farouq, members from the same family cannot receive money more than once.

Farouq disclosed this on Tuesday, while responding to questions at the Presidential Task Force briefing on COVID-19.

Addressing claims that two members of a family were paid N20,000 each recently, the minister said it was highly impossible for such to happen.

“This is near impossible because the process involved is a very tedious process, where all critical stakeholders in the community are involved.

“The community leaders and the faith-based organisations, the youths and women leaders in that particular community are the ones that come up with the list of poor and vulnerable ones in that community,” the minister said.

She, however, noted that the ministry would investigate the claims, even though it would be almost impossible for such to happen.

Meanwhile, she disclosed that the government is set to expand the social register for palliative distribution by employing digital models including the use of Bank Verification Number (BVN).

This, according to her, will be faster and make the distribution process more effective.

Farouq also addressed other issues such as the distribution of the 70,000 grains approved by the president to the three states that have been placed on lockdown, as well as other frontline states.

“So far, we’ve deployed 279 trucks of these grains to these three affected states (Lagos, Ogun and the FCT),” she said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/21/covid-19-palliatives-family-members-cant-receive-double-money-says-fg/

Why are these people lying cuz I'm in Ohio State and I've not seen any grains or truck bringing grains.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Read55: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Banigoprecious:

If not Audio news that can be possible to some extent. Only few hands will taste from it.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by princdebola201(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2020
Holyvurgin17:
I pray that before 42 hours, God should put you in that man current condition.
prayers of the wicked is an abomination before God
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Folzye(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2020
Hahaha, I am tired of reading this conditional cash transfer shit... They should not bother us with conditions, come 2023, they will release funds for their mercenaries to do their bidding without attaching any condition(s).

I only wish Nigerians can just for once come together and do what is right... Let us impose our own lockdown on that day of election, stand our ground and see this useless politicians plead on their knees, but hunger and lack of self worth will make some people risk their lives for chicken change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by StivoeDevoe: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2020
Buhari and his minister should not try us here oh if not we will go and die by bullet instead of die by hungry inside room
how can they be talking this kind of rubbish after locking down people inside the community leader we give them list
better go to the village and lock down and leave the city am here for the past 6 years i don`t know who is my community leader
all i know i go out for my work and come back
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by princdebola201(m): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2020
Emecunze:

It's obvious that you don't have sense.. So in a family of 20 each member will receive 1k huh. Why not think.. This is not the best time to be a zombie!!! undecided undecided
let them share it 1k each since they re breeding human like Pigs.
Otedola ,dangote, e.t.c that have billions of dollars in their akant dont procreate like pigs.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by kaleras99: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2020
By the time FG finishes their payment plans....the lockdown would have been over.
They know what they are doing
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by crowniran(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2020
God punish this people o

Join Free Fiverr training class now. You don't need to have a skill to join, we have got you covered. Information marketing secret will be spilled also.
Check signature to join
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by proprince(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2020
May God punish anyone that voted for apc.

Look at tge kind if mess we are in.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Originalsly: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmm..... why would she say it is impossible and give that explanation which makes it very possible?
We should ask ourselves..... why is the country under lockdown?.... pause ... think about it before answering..... then ask ourselves... does the answer make sense?

The price of oil is hovering around $20 per barrel..... below production cost... and we are blindly following the US that has a hidden agenda and distributing money.
If you think these are hard times..... and the Naira has little value.... wait until this is over... our eyes will clear.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by ItooWorWor(m): 8:53am On Apr 22, 2020
imhotep:

Sai Zombies

cc lzaa itooworwor
Our government are just useless, stupid and foolish set of people led by a dullard with empty brain, expired body artificial voice and undisputed animals called supporters angry
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2020
If you are putting your hope on this #20k you are just wasting your time.They don't want to give you anything.Lie Mohammad had said the money would be use to acquire coronavirus equipment even though equipment has been supplied to them by jaque ma and who.They will now say it is the donation fund they use to acquire those equipment.Today is Wednesday.By next week Monday the lockdown will be lifted and everybody will move on.They are playing with our hungry.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by favour32(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2020
Una dey sabi copy copy.
How some part of Europe take post €800 to their citizens for lockdown convenience?
This Nigerian government led by a cabal don taya to copy when e reach to give directly to Nigerians(citizens right to palliative) for this lockdown?
Na their mouth you for dey hear say poor get branches or classes or parts!
Na so onyinbo do am?
Na everybody rich for onyinbo land?
Why dem share money/food without absolute discrimination?
Blackman for Africa mind black true true.
Nai make dem dey paint DEVIL black to resemble black man.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by princdebola201(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
But each family member is paying tax nah

You people should pay up afterall this is the first time all Nigerians will benefit anything from this government

Do you deliberate this much when you guys spend our monies on exotic cars, sitting allowances, furniture
wardrobe allowances, traveling and on your families

Modified

The paddy paddy employed by the government handling the tax should answer that

But I can tell you that they enforce the payment of tax in companies, institution and what have you

The question is, why are they not remitting it or they they remitting and someone at the top is not telling us the truth

I know alot of people that has worked in an establishment and when they ask for tax clearance certificate, they will bring it is all they say till that employee leaves that establishment!!!

And it continues like that!

When they spoke about TIN earlier this year, I knew it can't work because so many high ranking officials will be exposed!!!
they enforce it but how many is paying? does that change the fact that our tax revenues cannot sustain us.
If bubu start pursuing tax defaulters or corrupt tax officials you wailers will be screaming one sided fight
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Achizzy7: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2020
But members of the same family are receiving double in the north....!!!

bigotry at it's peak
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by jamesbridget13(f): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2020
I shake head for my country.

For crying out loud, donations were made in tune of billions n what's d population of our dear country? By population, i mean both old n young. What's the population?

This country o God, save us o.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Jameslowf: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2020
What measures have the federal government done to ensure this money gets to the poor, people are sharing money between themselves and the poor are still out there suffering,only God can help us in a country with such mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court / Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos / Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.