Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,420 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal (9170 Views)

EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe / Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator / Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by fstranger1: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2011
eghost247:

LMAO

Seems you are not Igbo?

Why is it funny

I am dead serious!
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by favouredjb(f): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2011
M M M:

it n't her fault shy, 2 me NYSC is 4 de poor people, while de rich people and de politician get's de NYSC discarge certificate with dere money.

shocked :oare you for real?what are u spewing?am not a fan of nysc,but to say its for the poor is unbelievable

@op,am not shocked at all
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by legba1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
what further enquiry do we need.since the father is a cheat considering all the disputes and court judgements over-turning results of elections conducted by him, she def must have commited those acts.it runs in the blood  EFCC,hold am well.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by medjai(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2011
Runs in the blood
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by naijaspeak(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
There are so many fakers masquerading as saint in our society. Maurice Iwu himself was a fake and it does not surprise me that his daughter is going through this scandal. Like father like daughter. Certificate forgery came into public limelight during the Obasanjo goverment when a former speaker of house of representative of the federal republic of nigeria falsified his certificate by claiming to have attended a prestigous university in North America.
I think there are so many Nigerian that are in government holding one forged document while vieing for public office.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by fstranger1: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^^^

Most of them are Ibos, innit?
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by PastorOla1: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2011
Like Father like Daughter, can anything good come out of Iwu,
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by fstranger1: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^^^

The real question is: Can anything good come out of Alaigbo?
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by legendprac(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2011
y am i not surprised?
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by gossipmama(f): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2011
fstranger1:

^^^^

The real question is: Can anything good come out of Alaigbo?

is IBB GOOD?------- HAUSA
IS OBJ GOOD?-------YORUBA
IS ATIKU GOOD?-----FULANI

DONT CONDEMN IGBO BUT THE PERSON.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by fstranger1: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2011
legendprac:

y am i not surprised?

Because they are both Ndigbo!
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by Limaoscar: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2011
Did you say blackmail Her dad did worst to the people of this nation.

This is NOT about Her dad o.k. It could be a blackmail leveled, orchestrated, assigned and commissioned against her person period.

Except you want to insist She is her father by any means. My point then is let's wait and see if Her accusers are correct about this rather than use her dad to judge the innocent woman.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by eghost247(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2011
Limaoscar:

This is NOT about Her dad o.k. It could be a blackmail leveled, orchestrated, assigned and commissioned against her person period.

Except you want to insist She is her father by any means. My point then is let's wait and see if Her accusers are correct about this rather than use her dad to judge the innocent woman.
You Just Called her Innocent who do u know?
she is not until proven so
but we both know too many critics on nairaland
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by stineb1: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2011
It may not directly mean that she forged the  NYSC certificate in reffrence to the Period mentioned,maybe she travelled back to the US after D orientatation camp,and came back for the Passing Out Parade.Its a common incidence nowadays for children of the rich.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by ikillmods1: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2011
like father like daughter.,
only God can judge them.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by ikillmods1: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2011
@fstranger1
it is very wrong of u to judge a whole tribe by the behavior of just one
fraudulent man., cos i believe that the evil man does is just part of him and him only.,
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by oge4real(f): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^^Please ignore the I.D.I.O.T.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by Olumogun: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ now we can all see why the father was busy doing the bids of the ruling party.
its pay back time and PDP is offering Iwu's family a senatorial seat
as settlements for all the ELECTORAL GIMMICKS
because if Maurice should show up
Nigerians will easily read in-between the lines.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by surveycash(m): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2011

tsewww, Cow no dey born cat?
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by akwaowoudo(m): 3:04am On Jan 08, 2011
Any reaction from the father?
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by apoti(m): 5:50am On Jan 08, 2011
akwaowoudo:

Any reaction from the father?

you mean for him to rig? grin
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by hbabe(f): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2011
apoti:

you mean for him to rig? grin
lol
I am certain he will be achieve it.

@topic
I hope she is able to clear this like other politicians cleared theirs.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by Limaoscar: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2011
You Just Called her Innocent who do u know?
she is not until proven so
but we both know too many critics on nairaland

@eghost,
The Phrase and rule  under the law  is usually "you are innocent until Proven guilty" and this is a standard phrase I guess so I'm still very correct.

About who do I know, I guess you were trying to ask "how do i know", right? Well i just explained it out to you in black n white.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by SirRil(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2011
they are all thieves grin
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by mrliberal: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2011
The honest truth is that, if the children of the highly placed people in this country are to be subjected to fair and sincere screening with the children of the middle class in the society, i doubt if 20 percent of the highly placed children will survived the screening. this is simply because most of them do not work for whatever could be gotten through connection and money. NYSC cert. is one of the things you can get in Nigeria with connections or money. so, she MIGHT be among the 80 percent.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by vislabraye(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2011
A congenital birth defect. Its in the blood.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by ikennahill: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2011
yes i dont like iwu
but i have nothing aganist the kids

everybody is free until PROVEN guilty
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2011
FStranger Just shut ur stinking mouth, what is the big deal about NYSC, a lot of youths r wasting their life and time for that useless thing. And who told you its not a cheap blackmail to dent her image, Is she the first in nigeria to be accused, what of that TORONTO hausa guy. You bloody ethnic bigot
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by nduchucks: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2011
Most of the critics of Iwu's daughter are misinformed. None of the accusations against her has been proven to date.

I understand that she was a fulltime adjunct professor in the USA while serving he NYSC. It is very conceivable that she can do both activities at the same time, particularly with online courses, videoconferencing technology, and other tools. Give the lady a break and wait until more details become available. We should all be innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by ekubear1: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2011
^-- This NYSC sef seems quite annoying. What if you have some very high-paying job somewhere. You have to leave that job and be paid a pittance in Nigeria? No wonder so many people forge certificates. I'd probably do the same rather than give up a $200K/year job to go work for chicken scratch in the middle of nowhere (e.g., Jigawa).
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by fstranger1: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2011
eku_bear:

^-- This NYSC sef seems quite annoying. What if you have some very high-paying job somewhere. You have to leave that job and be paid a pittance in Nigeria? No wonder so many people forge certificates. I'd probably do the same rather than give up a $200K/year job to go work for chicken scratch in the middle of nowhere (e.g., Jigawa).

What do you mean?

You cant get a job without the NYSC certificate. At least, that is how it is meant to be for every Nigerian.

If she couldnt leave her job then, why leave it now for a political post that she is not ready for?

You cant eat your cake and have it. Why didnt she just take a LOA for a year and go work for her father land? Pat Till man did that for America

I have many Iranians that go back to their country after college to participate in the mandatory 1 year military trainig for every eligible Iranians. Lets call a spade a spade, she is a Cheat.

BTW, NYSC is one of the best things to ever happened to Nigeria.
Re: Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal by ekubear1: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2011
No I mean a high paying job abroad. I'd really be pissed to leave that job and go work in the bush. I'd probably cheat too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Youths Can Influence The Government Using Social Media / Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo / Sss Unveils Suspects Behind Un Building Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.