Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? (4293 Views)

Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? / What Are Your Plans For 2020? / What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 08, 2020
AlexCk:

Even if u ain't in lag yet, try to enjoy yourself, meet people, go places, create memories o.

Ooh, well im in lag, and still have a boring life. lipsrsealed

But I've told myself, i gotta live life ooo. All these my loner moves, dropping it ASAP.
correct ama drink beer/wine and smoke some smoke huh,

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 08, 2020
PrettyBunny:

I have tried meeting people honestly but most of them are sex starved and Hot bitches. They turn every conversation to sex..No place to go to in Mangu because it is still developing after the crisis.
i get lazy to travel too because i would have travelled to Jos too..
So, I am stuck here with boredom..The girls sef don't seem friendly either..I am just tired o jare
bunny dear,my advice to u is make urself happy before meeting someone,try and be happy in ur accord,no one else can make u happy unless urself, remember the song"I can't take ur pain away but i can make u feel better"

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by empire02: 11:40pm On May 08, 2020
Thank God ..
ND look for a girlfriend..."very important to me now" never had GF all my life.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Oladops50(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2020
About that visa processing I’m interested, this is my WhatsApp and call number -07080538005 pls HMU
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2020
SmellySperm:

"all will be well"I've heard that along time ago..
I'm just scared of wat the future holds..
lately I've been resisting the temptation to run up and swipe a wallet..
Hmmm,sorry brother.living a poverty life isn't excuse to be a robber.
your first attempt may be the last you'll ever try and unfortunately you'll be caught,disgraced, beaten...in fact it could result in u crossing the bar.
so brother, all is going to be well.
what's your qualification?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2020
nizzy153:
Am a f***in loner and damn broke n***a... Sumtimes i tink suicide is d best option.. Worries too much

brother,please.you wan kill yourself?
that will be the biggest blow to your God's face.
talk to people around you without mincing what runs in your mind.people tend to show mercy when they realize you're almost drowning. this platform is a place you can do that too.
just talk it out

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 09, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

Hmmm,sorry brother.living a poverty life isn't excuse to be a robber.
your first attempt may be the last you'll ever try and unfortunately you'll be caught,disgraced, beaten...in fact it could result in u crossing the bar.
so brother, all is going to be well.
what's your qualification?
HND
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Ablemax(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2020
PrettyBunny:
First of all, I will become psychologically stable because, this pandemic really messed with my psychology.
Get a new phone too..
Live every moment and never waste any of it.
Make new friends, Love someone's son and get loved in return (get a boyfriend) and make the most out of life as I live on.
Life is just extremely too short to waste any moment. This pandemic really taught me that..

May God keep us all safe

Hoping that the boy( boyfriend) to be will be me
Miraclely
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Ablemax(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Looks like universities won't be admitting this year so I think I'll join the army

BTW am 5f 8.1inches do you think I can make it through with my height?

Also this year no go pass me I'll lose my virginity to my crush . She set die �

Congrats bro on you lossing your virginity to your babe I wish you luck and wonderful memories

Also RIP IN Advance for going to join the Nigeria army

If u escape being disvirgine dis year you can't escape deployment to North east part of the country....

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Ablemax(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Looks like universities won't be admitting this year so I think I'll join the army

Congrats bro on you lossing your virginity to your babe I wish you luck and wonderful memories

If u escape being disvirgine dis year you can't escape deployment to North east part of the country....

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by phazotron(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2020
SmellySperm:

"all will be well"I've heard that along time ago..
I'm just scared of wat the future holds..
lately I've been resisting the temptation to run up and swipe a wallet..

Are we even sure we will have a future? With the way the world keeps sliding down

At the end of d day na grave sure pass

What's the use of all the studying and hustling for a future that's not certain
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 09, 2020
phazotron:

Are we even sure we will have a future? With the way the world keeps sliding down

At the end of d day na grave sure pass

What's the use of all the studying and hustling for a future that's not certain
no be lie bro...
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by phazotron(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2020
SmellySperm:

no be lie bro...

There's no future in this world

If I remember all the stress and risks I've put myself through trying to get this money

For uncertainty

So what are we living for?

Sometimes I just wish I didn't exist
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 09, 2020
phazotron:

If I remember all the stress and risks I've put myself through trying to get this money

For uncertainty

same thoughts bro
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 10, 2020
Ablemax:

Ahh you wish me wella nah?
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Oladayo12(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2020
phazotron:

For uncertainty

Exactly bro, i always weep behind closed door asking God why my existence. i'm freaking tired sincerely. I got enlisted into NDA for her final screening @kaduna but couldn't make it due to no money for t-fair from lagos to kaduna, same thing applies to NPA the following year. Later went to a conventional sch graduating top of my class yet no job, not even a factory job sef. I so wish i could just end it all here, but i find it so so tudious to execute due to my poor mother. i so much love her, can't withstand her tears! but heaven knows the suffering is pretty much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Oladayo12(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2020
Masonkaycares:

Your own even better sef, you get hope to join army.
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 10, 2020
Oladayo12:
Your own even better sef, you get hope to join army.
Which hope?
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by lordally(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
I've been thinking about how this whole covid-19 stuff has been one of the world's biggest disaster with no cure till date and people keep dying like flies everyday
We read about it in the news but most of us don't believe it , we only know about it when a man I a long black coat knocks on our doors , and you're his next victim, we're living in a crazy world with crazy people ..
As for me thank God I've fulfilled my main purpose as a hustler by travelling abroad

What I'm gonna do next after this whole pandemic is over is to get married and have kids, whether the capital is much or not by a man will surely buckle up his shoes as the bill rises

Let's see your own ideas guys , abusive words all also allowed , we're in a crazy world after all , but those with wisdom will know that ideas rule the world cuz two or more heads are better than one
Inbox me for ur visa processings too , very guaranteed

Me going to the USA last year December for a visit to a relative wasn't successful..cos I was denied ....so I had a second plan which is to go for a Software Engineering course in a tech trai Training firm called STUTERN...I applied , took the Test/Task and was given Admission I've paid the enrollment fee.... But the pandemic is kind of delaying them from commencing....so once the Pandemic is over , I should be commencing the course then after that get a good job as a Software Engineer( FULL STACK ) ......IN OTHER WORDS I STILL HAVE THE UTMOST DESIRE TO TRAVEL OUT OF THE COUNTRY ....cos my plan was to apply again this September.......by the way DREY which country are you talking about a Guaranteed visa processing ?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Ibechris2: 1:29pm On May 11, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Same thing i am hoping to do too..God keeping us all safe..

This lockdown and pandemic really made me to reflect on life and i found that I have just not been living it to the fullest. So, I am planning to enjoy every bit of it from now. But this place that i am serving is not even helping matters..I might just have to wait until i go back to Lagos sef..I don't have plans of settling here after service sad sad sad

After service pls,do not return to ur base oh.

Find something doing and find a state in Nigeria and settle in and start up something for yourself.
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Dreyton36: 1:48pm On May 11, 2020
lordally:

Me going to the USA last year December for a visit to a relative wasn't successful..cos I was denied ....so I had a second plan which is to go for a Software Engineering course in a tech trai Training firm called STUTERN...I applied , took the Test/Task and was given Admission I've paid the enrollment fee.... But the pandemic is kind of delaying them from commencing....so once the Pandemic is over , I should be commencing the course then after that get a good job as a Software Engineer( FULL STACK ) ......IN OTHER WORDS I STILL HAVE THE UTMOST DESIRE TO TRAVEL OUT OF THE COUNTRY ....cos my plan was to apply again this September.......by the way DREY which country are you talking about a Guaranteed visa processing ?
Email me
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by lordally(m): 2:34pm On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
Email me

I've done that
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by nizzy153(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2020
Thanks Guys Love y'all
gowonmaharajah:

brother,please.you wan kill yourself?
that will be the biggest blow to your God's face.
talk to people around you without mincing what runs in your mind.people tend to show mercy when they realize you're almost drowning. this platform is a place you can do that too.
just talk it out
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by nizzy153(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Calm dear..Don't let the situation get the best of you..Just try and survive this pandemic. Then, take life easy as it comes..God will see you through too
...Thanks Baby you're really sweet. But its just that I'm just alone, I feel alone. But am very sure am not antisocial
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Dreyton36: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
Apply for Netherlands/italy visa and see if they will give me grin

It's my job , we can link up if you don't mind
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Dreyton36: 6:42am On Feb 05, 2021
Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Ndumatt: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dreyton36:

Dubai , France, Canada, new Zealand, Australia, denmark, and Germany
Don't accept New Zealand NZETA visa from any agent... You need New Zealand and Canada Visa Call 08062706039

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? by Honesty36(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2021
Canada and U.S accts come over for funding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy. Why Her Relationships Will Never Work And What She Needs / How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One / My Beloved Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.