Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? (1389 Views)

Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hi. smiley

Nowadays,no man wants a full housewife any more.
No lady wants to be turned into a full housewife neither.

Every Tom Dick and Harry wants to contribute to the family in any which way they can.

We ladies aren't left out, as some of us have become breadwinners in our homes.

As a lady, who would want her name blazing in the future, what plans or goals have you laid down so as not to get caught up in a fast lane, when you're finally ready to settle down??

I know some of us ain't even thinking of getting hanged on a family tree. Lol

Mine: Before some years to my mid 20's, I would actually want to create a famous name for myself, which won't only be recognized at home but,anywhere you think humans live.

I don't know how Forbes list works but,my name wouldn't get missing.

To get this,PROCRASTINATION is the very first thing I would love to eliminate out of my life.

All this things can't be achieved in a day but then,efforts need be made.

Nonetheless, what big goals do you as a lady plan to achieve??

This thread is an interactive section for the ladies undecided
(What are y'all men doing on here )

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Fahdiga(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nothing. they just want to get married to a big god

11 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by slawormiir: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed and Hennessey
Let me see what our baby girls got in store for us...
If they have something big or surprise in store

Madibah:

Guy inside this sun again cheesy cheesy
Ogbeni i dey smoke anyday anytime twice on Friday

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Madibah(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
They have zero plans
And they're always thinking beauty is an asset cheesy
Since they are pretty , a Benz will hop behind her on the road and ask her out, just like the Nollywood movies cheesy

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed

Guy inside this sun again cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Kondomatic(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
To get married nah

6 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by donbachi(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Chop tom,dick and harry...come still mary dick.
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Skyfornia(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Liabilities...that's what majority of them are. I met one working in a factory, in her own words "I can't wait to get married to end this sufferings"...for her mind her husband will lift her out of her misery/poverty state. Parasites!!!

9 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Newman20(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed

As usual nothing the fake slawormir can contribute
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Moniq007(f): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
angry
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Tools4sale: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dear StacyO... I like ur mindset and determination... But most of ur fellow ladies/women have no plan of whatsoever before marriage... That is if some or most will marry self... They tend to follow the trend right now which is ( streets ).

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by raquel97: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Go for my MSc and make more money

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
I'm keeping my plans secret from all my enemies here, evil men are all over this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Headlesschicken(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
undecided Most of em ain't got no plans, just wanna settle down that's it... They don't think further than that...

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
lol someone said their plans before marriage is to marry nagrin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Liposure: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
That is why i like independent ladies; they are always capable
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by fati2001(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
I'm keeping my plans secret from all my enemies here, evil men are all over this forum

well said.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by richmondefosa(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
undecided
I don't get. You already have enemies here on Nairaland or.........?
Are the so-called evil men coming to destroy your plans? If yes, how do you think they plan on going about it since this is a faceless forum?
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by blinking001(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Comment readers association of Nigeria. Please let the gender war begin. Violence is allowed.
We know most of them don't have plans. Bunch of degenerates.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by virginprincess(f): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
My goals in life are numerous which i know by the special grace of God i must achieve before a setting age, like seriously, i want to be every man's dream woman, and i know with my goals in life i must climb up to that stage.
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Phenomenal16(f): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
I av so many plans. A times it scares me
Like I feel I don't think like a woman,,,,,I really want to create a niche for myself........
I can't wait to graduate... I need to concentrate
Money must be made genuinely
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by wands: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
StacyO:
Hi. smiley
Nowadays, no man wants a full housewife any more.
Every Tom Dick and Harry wants to contribute to the family in any which way they can.
As a lady, who would want her name blazing in the future, what plans or goals have you laid down so as not to get caught up in a fast lane, when you're finally ready to settle down??
Mine: Before some years to my mid 20's, I would actually want to create a famous name,which won't only be recognized at home but,anywhere you think humans live.
You are 100% right @OP: Nowadays, no man wants a full housewife any more.
There Is no romance without finance. As cliché As that sounds, it's nothing short of hard-biting, bitter truth. Every marriage and relationship truly needs money to pulsate with proper excitement. The relationship is sweeter when the partners involved have good means of earning income, the reason [url]workingandsingle.com[/url] is promoting workable relationships for employed singles. Join free to meet with employed single guys interested in serious relationship in view of marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Bennysam: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
I’m sure op ask ladies this question but our busybody lazy youth jump in and start their trashy comments

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by meraola29080: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
lol someone said their plans before marriage is to marry na
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
even op has not told us her plan either

or you just want to appear on Forbes like that

I was expecting more details on how you will get there

or you plan to marry a simp and kill him so you will inherit everything from him?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by tobechi74: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
StacyO:
Hi. smiley

Nowadays,no man wants a full housewife any more.

Mine: Before some years to my mid 20's, I would actually want to create a famous name,which won't only be recognized at home but,anywhere you think humans live.

Y

You just want to be famous. What do you want to be to bring that fame?
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Wyry: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
tobechi74:

You just want to be famous. What do you want to be to bring that fame?

When you need your life to improve,what do you do??

In what ways do you try to improve it?
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
raquel97:
Go for my MSc and make more money
Seriously, making legit money is the real deal right now.

Getting a capital is no longer an excuse when it comes to starting a business nowadays.

I can see you already have one going for you smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:

Hahahahaha
Honestly,you gat me laughing real hard.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
virginprincess:
My goals in life are numerous which i know by the special grace of God i must achieve before a setting age, like seriously, i want to be every man's dream woman, and i know with my goals in life i must climb up to that stage.

Who doesn't want to be everyone's role model??

Time and energy need be sacrificed,a little.

Procrastination is a terrible virus.

What and what do you think kill goals??
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Phenomenal16:
I av so many plans. A times it scares me
Like I feel I don't think like a woman,,,,,I really want to create a niche for myself........
I can't wait to graduate... I need to concentrate
Money must be made genuinely

Don't be a jack of all trade master of none dear.

It's a disaster.

Lol. How do you mean you don't think like a woman?
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date And Marry A Virgin Lady 3 Years Older Than You.(pic) / Please Advise A Friend He Is In Love With A Teenager / PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.