Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown (94577 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel / South-East Governors Agree To Establish Regional Community Police / FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown by Mckinggy(m): 12:15am On Apr 24, 2020
I don't believe these governors,until I hear from the Mr president himself angry
Re: Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 8:22am On May 17, 2020
olumide4christ:

You don't know anything...so you think it's only oil or gas Nigeria and Lagos makes money from What about taxes? What about custom duties?? What about levies??
Please watch, read and listen to news more..be current..it will increase your knowledge and exposure!
I'm into construction just as you are selling building materials..you need to know a lot more about things happening in your country, not just about your sales. Life and knowledge doesn't end there.
bro don't insult me pls
Re: Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown by Kcwise199: 10:17am On May 17, 2020
sarrki:
Bitter pill

That needs to be chewed

Please stop the comparison with overseas countries

Are Nigeria citizens loyal , patriotic like other countries

Are we obidient?
The reverse of ur question will be, are Nigerian govt responsible and responsive as other countries overseas?.
A government that will copy the overseas countries in declaring a lockdown but will never put right measures that the overseas countries put to compel their citizens to be indoors.
Re: Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown by olumide4christ: 10:30am On May 17, 2020
DFAMEGUY11S:
bro don't insult me pls

Oga...no one is insulting you, sorry if you thought it was an insult...all I asked you to do is increase your knowledge about things happening in your country so that when you speak, you will be speaking facts and not falsehood. You disagreed with me on something that was obvious to anyone that cares to know.

I don't speak affirmatively on what I don't know... check my posts from Properties section to Car talk section to Politics section. I only say what is factual and true. You should do the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.