Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue (15465 Views)

Ortom Calls For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector / Yoruba Stakeholders Resolve To End Fulani Herders Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by JoseRaji(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:
[s][/s]

What is your HIV status?

If you have to goes share a screen shot of the test result you have done in the past two months

We both know your status

I rest my case
Sigh... I won't be drawn to exchange words with this dunce. Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by JoseRaji(m): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Perpetual97:
you are very mean , please stop it ...
You don't know how tomorrow will be ..
Imagine you are in need of votes of Benue people to win a Presidental election...
This alone will not guarantee you their votes...
You remind me of all those sabi sabi people back then in secondary school that claimed smarty pants....
Na you sabi English pass ..
You're wasting you're time, strength, and data on this guy... It's like pouring water on a rock. People like these don't have sense, so they cannot bring themselves to reason, even if they try. There's nothing in his head, not even air. Just forget it.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by victorazyvictor(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Guardian Newspaper too is trying to be politically correct.
They are not herdsmen. They are FULANI HERDSMEN.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2020
It is either he is mad
or he is trying hard to run mad.
Mr mad Governor it is time for action.
Go on all fronts.

Tell your people (the Tivs, Idomas, Igedes, and others) to use the experience they garnered from killing Igbos in 1966 pogrom.
What are you waiting for?
Fight now and fight hard.

Anybody who does not know
his real enemy is doomed for real.
Tomorrow when sponsors and patrons
of Fulani terrorists convene
a Northern Governors meeting
Mr Ort, the fasting and praying Governor
will still attend, and will never
have the courage to
tell them to go to hell.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Ghenisean(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Na wa ooooooo. undecided
We will get there shhaaaaa.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by blowjohn(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:

You watch too many movies and cartoons

Pls grow up

Which American girls ? All women who agree to follow someone like you to a party should be quarantined

Ur the one that needs to grow up.
How many times have u heard that an american gal will ask a guy for money?
Go to youtube and watch pickup videos.
If u want to talk about morality, American gals have lost it. They may be educated, but they are down for any fun as long as parties and alcohol are involved.
Btw I have friends there and they dont dash gals money there before they bleep there.

Last bullet: summer 2014 I was there.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Perpetual97(f): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2020
JoseRaji:

You're wasting you're time, strength, and data on this guy... It's like pouring water on a rock. People like these don't have sense, so they cannot bring themselves to reason, even if they try. There's nothing in his head, not even air. Just forget it.
you have a point ...
I shouldn't waste my precious time of things that are not even worth it to begin with....
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Perpetual97(f): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2020
pstnicodemus:

Na you get time dey answer person wey no even use him real name open account or dey proud to talk where him come from. Most people on this platform just open fake account for purposes like this. Ignore them
lol .. True talk
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by aimmoney9: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2020
THIS MAN IS THE MOST USELESS GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA, WHEN HERDSMEN WERE KILLING YOUR PEOPLE IN THE THOUSANDS PRE-2019 TO DATE ALL HE DID WAS CALL FOR PRAYERS WHILE ATTENDING A PLETHORA OF MASS BURIALS ACCROSS HIS STATE.
ORDINARY IMPLEMENTATION OF ANTI-GRAZING LAW HE CAN'T JUST SO THAT HE CAN REMAIN OBSEQUIOUS TO BUHARI.
IF YOU AS A GOVERNOR CANNOT PROTECT THE LIVES AND PROPERTY OF THE PEOPLE IN YOUR JURISDICTION THEN YOU ARE UTTERLY USELESS.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by SexytorresE(f): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2020
I won’t be part of this time wasting . If u lik pray for 1million days u are just doing urself by starving urself by urself grin pray and be talking to urself as well grin do the needful and stop wasting time in prayers it does nothing
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by SexytorresE(f): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2020
U met the cheap ones doesn’t mean we all cheap. DOnt be unfortunate And make a sensible comment use ur brain to talk sense
Saltybear:
Bastard of a governor
Shows how stupid benue people are to have such a useless governor

No wonder their women are the most cheap and useless things after Akwa Ibom women

That's why tuface the cocaine addict can never speak up against the massacre going on in his state by herdsmen
Generally benue people are useless
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by chijichris: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2020
What a shame a whole commander in chief. This governor need to resign now he is not capable to become a governor
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by zedman1(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Worst governor we've ever had. Worst in the history of Benue. Funny how all the elections he won played out.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Cryomancer:
Just imagine what a man elected into office to govern and protect lives is saying?

Benue people have been terribly scammed by this man with his tom-tom looking cap.

The youths in Makurdi keeps killing themselves everyday in cult related clashes, but can never mobilize themselves to go and face these herdsmen for once.. what a waste!!

The painful part is by 2023 most Nigerians would still make the same mistake they made in 2015 and 2019 by voting in useless people due to religious and tribalistic sentiments. Watch out.!!

I dedicate this FTC to every victim of bad governance in Nigeria....
I think you should cut the man a little slack, it is not entirely his fault the way things are. Has he been allowed to form a state police? I doubt. Till we get it right our security as a people is in the arms of the NPF which receives orders directly from abuja not makurdi or ado ekiti or onitsha and you should know what that means. If the gov does otherwise as we all wish he would be easily accussed of arming a local militia. Its all political.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Fulcrum15: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2020
Oh!!!! What a governor.
Please where did we go wrong as black people?
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by PNomsule: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:
Bastard of a governor

No wonder their women are the most cheap and useless things after Akwa Ibom women

That's why tuface the cocaine addict can never speak up against the massacre going on in his state by herdsmen

No more useless than you are.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by ProudBiafran: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Benue people are still slaves of hausa fulani like they were during the Biafran war.

They are at the receiving end now. Only they remain slaves.

Karma.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by StivoeDevoe: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:
Bastard of a governor

some of you talk becaus yo have opportunity to post on nairaland
you dont even have a state talk more of tribe so i dont blame you
I want you to understand that a LEADER IS NOT A LION

he has done the best by organizing fasting this is not the firt time it has happened before read your Bible
the fasting can go as far as confusing them when they gather to plan how to run attack on the benue people

Benue remaind a christian state and will never be islamize in JESUS MIGHTY NAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Legendguru: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
oh
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Ghokes(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
This man is mad
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by JBoss25(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
My main concern is how these clueless leaders manage to win elections. It means that the electorates are inherently stvpid and deserve these leaders.

\
Guy you're funny
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Dybala11(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Aye mi o, talk about qualities of a failed government and leader. Typical African behaviour of leaving or shifting their responsibilities to God. It's obvious that this nation is a failed project already.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Admits Members Re-elected During Rerun Elections - Photos / Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister / INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.