Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue (15482 Views)

Ortom Calls For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector / Yoruba Stakeholders Resolve To End Fulani Herders Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Perpetual97:
and please not every women cheat on their husband , in my side if you cheat on your husband you die or run mad... And if the man is aware , same thing happens to him...

Benue women and Akwa Ibom women are the worst , unrepentant, serial cheats in Nigeria

It was these two groups of woment hat made the international community rate Nigeria women as the most promiscuous in the world

Leave all the stories of fear of juju ,that's what they say to make men marry them but the next month they are spreading legs for every man who comes their way

Akwa Ibom and benue women can't say no to men

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by room089: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2020
daddytime:
Fast kee you there.
You no know say na energy craze man take dey waka upandan?
Stupid man.
You for die comot from that seat make fast come become governor na.

Daddy your blood dey hot o!
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by daddytime(m): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2020
room089:

Daddy your blood dey hot o!

grin
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by koffsman(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2020
This guy is a big fool, how will security problem be solved with fasting and prayer? I pity people from this state you guys have the biggest fool as governor
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Perpetual97(f): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:

Benue women and Akwa Ibom women are the worst , unrepentant, serial cheats in Nigeria

It was these two groups of woment hat made the international community rate Nigeria women as the most promiscuous in the world

Leave all the stories of fear of juju ,that's what they say to make men marry them but the next month they are spreading legs for every man who comes their way

you are funny , it baffles me how someone will come online and then say thrash about other people without getting their facts straight.anyways whatever...
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
So suit yourself....

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2020
Simplyleo Benue State depends on agriculture to survive

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Perpetual97:
you are funny , it baffeles me how someone will come online and then say thrash about other people without getting their facts straight.anyways whatever...
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
So suit yourself....

Call it trash if you feel so

Fact remains

Akwaibom and benue women belong to all men
They make great girlfriends but terrible wives because they are genetically made to cheat
Marry them at your own peril
Look hard to find one man happily married to a woman from these states, while they may exist but they will be very rare as rare as a white Buffalo
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Angelfrost(m): 7:33am On Apr 24, 2020
I pity Benue people...

The only thing worse than Fulani herdsmen is having a weakling and idiot as a governor!!!

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by DaInferno(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2020
am so pained by this, and I can't say enough because it will all end on my Wii rl
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Perpetual97(f): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:
everything I have said is a fact

Stop ten random men in any state in Nigeria , list the following women

Yoruba
Edo
Igbo
Calabar
Benue
Akwaibom
Hausa

Ask these men to tick the two tribes they think will cheat the most

Results will be 90% Akwa Ibom and Benue

Do you realize Akwa Ibom girls gave Calabar girls a bad name with their cheating ?

Most men will say Calabar girls like sex and sleep around but that is very false !

People confuse Akwa Ibom with Calabar due to the accent

Akwaibom girls are useless cheap cheats and make the worst wives just like benue girls

They make good girlfriend but not good at all for a wife
well I can't blame you because that's how a layman will think...
Typical of a Nigerian man..
When I hear bad things about people I don't sit around and conclude ...
I socialize with this people before I jump into conclusion.
Please spread love and not hate..
You think any one from Akwa ibom or Benue would be happy seeing this stuff you posted ?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Haddock(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Starkid3010:
We elected a big fool
Sorry, bro. You guys are stuck with the incompetent chap and his team till 2023

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Perpetual97(f): 7:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:

Call it trash if you feel so

Fact remains

Akwaibom and benue women belong to all men
They make great girlfriends but terrible wives because they are genetically made to cheat
Marry them at your own peril
Look hard to find one man happily married to a woman from these states, while they may exist but they will be very rare as rare as a white Buffalo
SMH , genetically ?.
Shey you are a scientist na ..
You took them to run some test on them na....
You won't cease to amaze me tho...
Well I won't blame you cos other people think same way ..

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Lilymax(f): 7:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:
Bastard of a governor
Shows how stupid benue people are to have such a useless governor

No wonder their women are the most cheap and useless things after Akwa Ibom women

That's why tuface the cocaine addict can never speak up against the massacre going on in his state by herdsmen
Generally benue people are useless
I wanted to insult you, but I thought better of it. May you find your lost brain
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by gabbrri(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Saltybear post=88788281]Bastard of a governor

No wonder their women are the most cheap and useless things after Akwa Ibom women

That's why tuface the cocaine addict can never speak up against the massacre going on in his state by herdsmen
Generally benue people are useless[/only a nonschooled underage fool will insinuate such... Please receive sense i pray you

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by RTSC: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2020
State police.

When buhari endorse another fool in 2023, if una like, make una vote am.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Aladdin1(m): 7:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:

Yoruba
Edo
Igbo
Calabar
Benue
Akwaibom
Hausa

Do you realize Akwa Ibom girls gave Calabar girls a bad name with their cheating ?

Most men will say Calabar girls like sex and sleep around but that is very false !

Akwaibom girls are useless cheap cheats and make the worst wives just like benue girls

What of Edo women?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Franking: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2020
That's the Nigerian mentality. When u have a problem instead of facing it u resort to praying and fasting so the problem will disappear.

Benue people are truiy in trouble.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by brookz: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Why is this man so backward and brainless?
The country is battling Life threatening pandemic and he's here talking about Herdsmen.

Benue people, wuna own don finish.

1 Share

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Kennitrust(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2020
When Israeli were attack by their enemies their best approach was to fight back. Beg God for the strengths to fight back because your enemies may not die through prayers.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2020
God will heal us all
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Miner13:
only if bokoharam is visible
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Wizzarro(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:

This one is an attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by IMASTEX: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2020
J111333:
A very stupid mindset.
What dafuq will fasting do to herdsmen?

Don't arm your youths to defend themselves, stay there and be fooling around. angry
Well, it is the youths who are the ones to be killed including their loved ones that need to arm themselves against any evil and not to wait for one good for nothing govt who's children are well protected with tax money. Funny enough they will still vote in another clueless person to keep the circle going.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by bobolaga: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2020
You need fasting and prayer for fulanis attacking your state,no need to complain as you want your people to be sacrifices just because of power,pls gentle man arm your people to defend their self,Mr president has armed his kinsmen to teeth,that is why he want all Nigeria to surrender all of their arms so that you will not retaliate,you are still waiting for TB JOSHUA for this,all what you need to do,watch the body language of military personnel around you,they will surely aid the attack and lie to the public,you know the devil come to kill and destroy because they have short time to stay,the agenda is,if you can,t Islamise Nigeria reduce the number of Christian to minimum so that during election you will have view of your faith to support you,by then majorities carried the vote.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by pstnicodemus(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Perpetual97:
and please not every women cheat on their husband , in my side if you cheat on your husband you die or run mad... And if the man is aware , same thing happens to him...
Na you get time dey answer person wey no even use him real name open account or dey proud to talk where him come from. Most people on this platform just open fake account for purposes like this. Ignore them

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by executive12: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Gov Ortom has started with his foolish ways again. Instead of advising your people to arm themselves, you are talking about fasting? I thought he has changed.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by executive12: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2020
Cryomancer:
Just imagine what a man elected into office to govern and protect lives is saying?

Benue people have been terribly scammed by this man with his tom-tom looking cap.

The youths in Makurdi keeps killing themselves everyday in cult related clashes, but can never mobilize themselves to go and face these herdsmen for once.. what a waste!!

The painful part is by 2023 most Nigerians would still make the same mistake they made in 2015 and 2019 by voting in useless people due to religious and tribalistic sentiments. Watch out.!!

I dedicate this FTC to every victim of bad governance in Nigeria....

Exactly. Nigeria is messed up. That's why the Miyetti Allah is calling the shots, killing Nigerians with impunity.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by DJInfluence: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2020
You better arm your people to protect themselves. there is no more manners, so nothing is falling from heaven.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by j1mmy: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2020
another stupid primitive mentality, using religion to fix 50 year old problems.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by adamsumale(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:

Yoruba
Edo
Igbo
Calabar
Benue
Akwaibom
Hausa

I don't have your time but you can come on board and tell me where you are from. No sensible person comes on a public forum and spews such trash. Just as someone wrote, you are an ignorant - attention seeker, posting unverified points than logic. SMH for some people who just derive joy in being negative.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:
Bastard of a governor

Generally benue people are useless
Who release this counterfeit again. I don't know why he should be release now, he will soon find his way to the market now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Nigerians Will See How Popular President Buhari Is In 2019 - Danu / EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.