Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue (15481 Views)

Ortom Calls For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector / Yoruba Stakeholders Resolve To End Fulani Herders Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Roon9(m): 6:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Cryomancer:
Just imagine what a man elected into office to govern and protect lives is saying?

Benue people have been terribly scammed by this man with his tom-tom looking cap.

The youths in Makurdi keeps killing themselves everyday in cult related clashes, but can never mobilize themselves to go and face these herdsmen for once.. what a waste!!

The painful part is by 2023 most Nigerians would still make the same mistake they made in 2015 and 2019 by voting in useless people due to religious and tribalistic sentiments. Watch out.!!

I dedicate this FTC to every victim of bad governance in Nigeria....

The ineptitude is right next to his Oga at Abuja's own

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by 1122miki: 6:33am On Apr 24, 2020
herdsmen19 +covid19+hungvid20+corruption virus+no electricity virus+no good roads virus+inflation virus=? let the govt provide the answer. These are the viruses we have in nigeria.not only covid19.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by TruthSpeaker: 6:33am On Apr 24, 2020
What a silly recommendation coming from a state governor. Part of your responsibilities as a voted governor is to protect the lives and properties of your state citizens. Now you are transferring that responsibility to the citizens to do themselves by fasting and prayers.
If you are not up to the task, kindly resign. Don’t just sit there emptying the state coffer to enrich yourself, family and friends.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by BigTableShaker(f): 6:34am On Apr 24, 2020
SillyeRabbit:
Ok Mr Gov.
How can you be silly and still be a rabbit.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by CodeTemplar: 6:36am On Apr 24, 2020
This is irresponsible of the govt. Well I don't blame him. the federal might have subdued his territory. They need cow coronavirus.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by realstars: 6:42am On Apr 24, 2020
May God Flush All Of The Killer Headsmen Out Of The Face Of The Earth, Now And Forevermore, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by jrusky(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2020
CodeTemplar:
This is irresponsible of the govt. Well I don't blame him. the federal might have subdued his territory. They need cow coronavirus.

That is the truth. The man is confused because every steps he take to fight herdsmen are supressed. Its so annoying situation.

Ortom can't form his own police or army if he do such the next you will hear is treason and felony, death sentence etc.....
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 24, 2020
...such a fiasco of a ruler!

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Arizonaz: 6:43am On Apr 24, 2020
You better start fighting back.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Seawhy(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2020
It is the time all Nigerians should come out and talked about this herdsmen harrasment in Benue State. It is becoming unbearable and cannot continue like this. Democracy belongs to the people and since the government has failed to discharge it's duties,what else do we do as people,all rich people,pastors, traditional rulers, emirs, governors should come out and speak with one voice. It is only through this means, that government will listen to Benue issue.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Neoteny7: 6:47am On Apr 24, 2020

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by InvertedHammer: 6:47am On Apr 24, 2020
/
My main concern is how these clueless leaders manage to win elections. It means that the electorates are inherently stvpid and deserve these leaders.

\

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Perpetual97(f): 6:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:
Bastard of a governor
Shows how stupid benue people are to have such a useless governor

No wonder their women are the most cheap and useless things after Akwa Ibom women

That's why tuface the cocaine addict can never speak up against the massacre going on in his state by herdsmen
Generally benue people are useless
you don't have to generalize that stupid phrase ? Even if you want the right candidate to win , the election is always rigged .. Please stop the hate speech ..

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Perpetual97(f): 6:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:

Never !

Benue people are the most useless tribe after Akwa Ibom in Nigeria

Why do you think benue and Akwa ibom rank number 1 and 2 respectively for HIV infestations?

Their women are loose , cheap and never good for marriage

Their men are drug addicts , lazy , armed robbers , gigolos any way money scheme is what their men and women run after

Spits

angry
please issokay , I won't let you insult my state in such manner . have some respect . that's why Nigeria will never be at peace because of people like you that sow seed of discord ....

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Perpetual97(f): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2020
funshint:
Benue people still voted this failure just because he crossed from APC to PDP....Buhari's asslicker anyday, anytime. I don't even know which state mumu pass between Plateau and Benue state? Like for Plateau, share for Benue.
we didn't vote him in .. The election was rigged just like they rigged kogi election.. You sound like you ain't in Nigeria where all elections are rigged ��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by ofiko123(m): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:
Ortom, the clueless Governor

Are those killer herdsmen invisible?

Don't mind him..

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Perpetual97(f): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=JoseRaji post=88788439]
This is real Hate Speech. You shouldn't speak like this on a public forum. No matter how damaged your upbringing might have been, it's no excuse to come and display your ignorance anyhow and shame your ancestors... Plenty people are here. And the internet never forgets.[/quote well spoken dear .....

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Perpetual97:
please issokay , I won't let you insult my state in such manner . have some respect . that's why Nigeria will never be at peace because of people like you that sow seed of discord ....

I didn't insult the state I stated facts only

I am sorry if the facts upset you but the fact remains

Akwa Ibom and benue women make the worst wives ever because they are genetically wired to cheat on all and with every man in their lives

Akwa Ibom and benue women are the most dishonest , loose and cheap women in Nigeria

Akwa Ibom and benue women are pathological liars and can't say no to men or wooing

I didn't make them this way so please don't hate the messenger , understand the message

Have a great weekend ahead
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Perpetual97:
you don't have to generalize that stupid phrase ? Even if you want the right candidate to win , the election is always rigged .. Please stop the hate speech ..

Do you even understand what hate speech is?

When was the last time you even picked up a dictionary?

Don't embarrass yourself like this next time
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Perpetual97(f): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:

Akwa Ibom and benue women make the worst wives ever because they are genetically wired to cheat on all and with every man in their lives

Akwa Ibom and benue women are the most dishonest , loose and cheap women in Nigeria

Akwa Ibom and benue women are pathological liars and can't say no to men or wooing

I didn't make them this way so please don't hate the messenger , understand the message

you didn't get your fact straight please .. Before you go on concluding things find out for yourself and stop jumping into conclusions okay ?

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Perpetual97(f): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:

Oga sabi sabi , please come and teach me how to use the dictionary cos I don't know how to use it....

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by dokyOloye: 6:59am On Apr 24, 2020
Cryomancer:
Just imagine what a man elected into office to govern and protect lives is saying?

Benue people have been terribly scammed by this man with his tom-tom looking cap.

The youths in Makurdi keeps killing themselves everyday in cult related clashes, but can never mobilize themselves to go and face these herdsmen for once.. what a waste!!

The painful part is by 2023 most Nigerians would still make the same mistake they made in 2015 and 2019 by voting in useless people due to religious and tribalistic sentiments. Watch out.!!

He doesn't control even a DPO.
Security is solely in the hands of Buhari and his fulani security chiefs.
Ask Benue indigenes,they know where these guys are camped but d security agents have refused to go flush them out.
If Benue indigenes mobilize to flush them out,security agents will appear and tag them terrorists.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Perpetual97(f): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:

and please not every women cheat on their husband , in my side if you cheat on your husband you die or run mad... And if the man is aware , same thing happens to him...

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Ajetayi: 7:00am On Apr 24, 2020
You are a senseless being for calling all Benue people names. Where are you from. Your kind sleeps with their mothers. Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Perpetual97(f): 7:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Ajetayi:
You are a senseless being for calling all Benue people names. Where are you from. Your kind sleeps with their mothers. Idiot.
����� as in en
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Perpetual97(f): 7:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Saltybear:

you are very mean , please stop it ...
You don't know how tomorrow will be ..
Imagine you are in need of votes of Benue people to win a Presidental election...
This alone will not guarantee you their votes...
You remind me of all those sabi sabi people back then in secondary school that claimed smarty pants....
Na you sabi English pass ..
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by cashinnaira: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Fast me? what do you need fasting for?
- Gather intelligence
- Get good equipment and well feed men
- Wipe them off
You need to follow Doland Trump on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by TAYO124: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2020
Marathon fasting is not the way out, several have already been observed, thoughtful action and brave confrontation is what is lacking to implement solutions.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Lexusgs430: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Rather than mobilise the right enforcement teams, he prefers prayers........

He should start collecting spiritual security allowances......

Clueless bunch of rogues.........
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by room089: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Cryomancer:

My guy you just took the words out from my mouth.

Imagine, fasting to ward off herds men invasion into their land.

let the governor just make a pronouncement that he needs about 1000 youths that would be paid 200k monthly to come and engage these Fulani herdsmen and see how youths from different states would flood benue state.

All they need is some forms of training as regards handling of weapons and all these incessant killings will be a thing of the past.
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by BlueDragonttess(m): 7:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Cryomancer:

I wonder if he is actually a governor or a priest
Mtcheew
Re: Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue by Ghettologist(m): 7:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Just imagine stupidity. your people are dying and you're calling for fasting. do you think that God is not aware of the killings ? Prayer is the key but if you don't think and act fast about it your people will continue to die in the hands of herdsmen. no be everything dem dey pray for. u suppose tackle this issue with fire for fire. prayer no fit do anything for this matter. ok let's watch, after the 30 days we'll give you another 30 days to see if they won't attack. mumu governor. you better know what to do before them kill you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests 120 Suspects In ‘Operation Clean Up’ Exercise In Ondo / NLC And TUC REPLIES President Goodluck Jonathan / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.