Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients (59206 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2020
Nothing wey we no go hear about this disease.....everyday new stories n New things.....it's best they tell us a chemical warfare is being fought btw the west and China.......
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Jlow2: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2020
we already braced for the worst
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by jasent2020(m): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2020
tatatar:

Gibberish from beginning to end
Not as gibberish as your post.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by ooohoo: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Mobi47:
These Chinese doctors wants to deal with us, the way they are mutating and mixing up covid 19 with other disease especially in the USA. Nigeria's Govt biggest mistake is the invitation of Chinese doctors into Nigeria. That's our biggest mistake, don't ever trust the Chinese people. Every countries around the world is against China presently but our foolish govt with no direction, invited them. Our doctors were in charge of the situation prior to the arrival of the Chinese guys but now, our doctors don't even know what they are facing. This govt no get sense at all, see how Good luck Jonathan's govt dealt with Ebola in just 2-4 weeks.

Many Nigerian doctors have come out to say they have a cure, but our stupid govt has been ignoring this doctors claims, instead of working with them. Was this not how the GEJ govt allied with Nigerian doctors and came up with a cure for Ebola even when WHO and The US said we must not use the cure with discovered... but the GEJ govt used it anyways and cured everyone.

This stupid govt, instead of allying with doctors, make research and discover our own cure (we have the herbs and everything we need for a cure) they are busy following the suggested cure from the Chinese so called doctors who came with ulterior motives and also waiting for recommendations and vaccine from the so called WHO which has strictly been criticized for not revealing vital information on how to manage covid 19.

Now the virus is killing people anyhow in Nigeria and we now have over 900 cases. This govt is too weak and lacks direction....na only God go help us.

Chai, Nairalanders! Some of you folks won't stop cracking us up.

Bro, I'm not against your anti-government rant, you reserve the right to such, and I would do the same if there is a need for me to. But you see, when raising issues, always state the fact, I mean the unarguable fact. Not all patients were cured of Ebola in Nigeria. And no cure was found for Ebola.

You may need to click on the links below for more details.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-did-nigeria-quash-its-ebola-outbreak-so-quickly/

https://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/2014/nigeria-ends-ebola/en/

After all these being said, stop spreading falsehood on social media. It doesn't do us any good.

6 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by MansoryMX(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Alkheira:
The virus is mutating

Exactly what I have been saying for the past one month and when a virus mutates it means two things. Either it has been genetically modified from its original form into a biologically-weaponized form or it’s extraterrestrial.

2 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by jasent2020(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2020
Mobi47:
These Chinese doctors wants to deal with us, the way they are mutating and mixing up covid 19 with other disease especially in the USA. Nigeria's Govt biggest mistake is the invitation of Chinese doctors into Nigeria. That's our biggest mistake, don't ever trust the Chinese people. Every countries around the world is against China presently but our foolish govt with no direction, invited them. Our doctors were in charge of the situation prior to the arrival of the Chinese guys but now, our doctors don't even know what they are facing. This govt no get sense at all, see how Good luck Jonathan's govt dealt with Ebola in just 2-4 weeks.

Many Nigerian doctors have come out to say they have a cure, but our stupid govt has been ignoring this doctors claims, instead of working with them. Was this not how the GEJ govt allied with Nigerian doctors and came up with a cure for Ebola even when WHO and The US said we must not use the cure with discovered... but the GEJ govt used it anyways and cured everyone.

This stupid govt, instead of allying with doctors, make research and discover our own cure (we have the herbs and everything we need for a cure) they are busy following the suggested cure from the Chinese so called doctors who came with ulterior motives and also waiting for recommendations and vaccine from the so called WHO which has strictly been criticized for not revealing vital information on how to manage covid 19.

Now the virus is killing people anyhow in Nigeria and we now have over 900 cases. This govt is too weak and lacks direction....na only God go help us.
The elite are not spare by the virus nan,.the virus careless about the position you occupy,so we will suffer together. Foolish government of Buhari
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by SenecaTheYonger: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2020
tatatar:

Gibberish from beginning to end

Was what he said about Jonathan wrong? Did local treatment help with Ebola?
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by kolotar: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

I thought you guys said anything made in China doesn't last.
[/s]
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by SenecaTheYonger: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Corrinthians:
Yeah, saw that on cnn last night, talking about too much blood clotting, resulting in inadequate oxygenation of cells across the body, especially the lungs.

This thing is far more complicated than thought. I'm the end, perhaps fixing the blood clot problem would be the solution and not necessarily enhancing the activity of the lungs using ventilators.

Yes. I'm guessing this will further improve the treatment of patients in ICU and reduce death rates.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Truthbites: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Omo, see lab
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by MansoryMX(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2020
beautyhd:
DVT comes to mind. No ambulation and blood thinners aren't working. This is serious

I think Ted stockings should be made available, with blood thinners as well fatality rate might decrease.

God help us all because you've got the whole world in your hands. The song I've been singing since yesterday.

Sorry mate, I had to laugh cheesy

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Kendollar696(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Nigerians should not trust this Chinese doctors. Africans in general. this men can secretly take our blood genes to know why, the virus is not killing us rapidly as compared to other countries. And if this is achieved. the upgrade of these virus will kill Africans very well. They should be very careful with them. They are no black lovers, pretenders...

3 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by solmus: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2020
maybe that explains the blood stain in Abba Kyari's coffin

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Garlic to the rescue. shocked but on a more serious note, this thing doesn't sound like a viral infection any longer. Sounds more like a conspiracy indeed. If not, why would it coagulate the blood making sound like some sort of toxic metal or chemical poisoning? Anyways, what do I know.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by jasent2020(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
ooohoo:

Chai, Nairalanders! Some of you folks won't stop cracking us up.

Bro, I'm not against your anti-government rant, you reserve the right to such, and I would do the same if there is a need for me to. But you see, when raising issues, always state the fact, I mean the unarguable fact. Not all patients were cured of Ebola in Nigeria. And no cure was found for Ebola.

You may need to click on the links below for more details.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-did-nigeria-quash-its-ebola-outbreak-so-quickly/

https://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/2014/nigeria-ends-ebola/en/

After all these being said, stop spreading falsehood on social media. It doesn't do us any good.
whats your point exactly? You ended up saying nothing about the point the guy raised as regards the invitation of chiness doctors.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Oviper: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
hemostatic derangement.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by AniMcBen(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2020
ProfDview1:

In Nigeria, the number of deaths is a scam.... Govt are duping us...

They are siphoning the money

I fail to understand your point. Is it that the government gets paid for every death reported?
If yes, who pays them?

4 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by phorget(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2020
This is becoming more scary.
I could remember those days when we use to see science fiction movies where medics would be battling some unspecified ailments and I would be wondering what nonsense the movie is all about.
Alas! what seems like movie is now steering us in our face and the whole world is now in a war with an utmost invisible enemy.
MAY GOD HEAL THE WORLD.

2 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by unearthed(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Mobi47:

Read what you typed n ask yourself if it made sense.

Cure for ebola ke'. Na ur village people develop am ni

2 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by kolotar: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:
maybe that explains the blood stain in Abba Kyari's coffin
[/s]
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by ooohoo: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2020
jasent2020:
whats your point exactly? You ended up saying nothing about the point the guy raised as regards the invitation of chiness doctors.

I think you should have taken your time to see the part of his post I highlighted, that would have given you a glimpse on why I mentioned him.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Xisnin(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

This disease shows traits of a lab developed biological weapon.
Explain the traits of a biological weapon and list your sources.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by frankmoney(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2020
joeluv:
Lmaoo. Insider of what
lmao Asin eh ... Insider of what

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by MansoryMX(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2020
cococandy:
It’s not very mysterious if virus is attacking the liver.
The liver is a main regulator of blood clotting factors/coagulation.
Once your liver is shot, one of the easiest and fastest complications to develop is clotting problems.

Research DIC. Disseminated intravascular coagulation

This right here is my greatest fear and why I believe anyone who gets in contact with this virus and overcome the incubation period due to one treatment or another lives with small amount of the virus which grow at a virus low rate forever. God! This isn’t what the Bible says about how this world will end. This one big pass 7 billion people inhabiting this earth. I am beginning to think this virus is extraterrestrial because of its mutating form.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Xisnin(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Mobi47:

Waste of school fees.
You should have learned a trade.

5 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Gabbriell: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2020
michlins:
it's acceptable to be unintelligent and then shut up. What's not acceptable is trying to sound intelligent but only to end up sounding stupid and misinforming people.

Do take care

Everyone has his/her own opinion wheather intelligent or otherwise. The guy just made his own known.

U claim to be intelligent yet has nothing to contribute to the topic rather than insult people trying to contribute.

U can insult me too..I don't care and won't borther replying u. your type full 9geria (I 2 know them)

3 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by MARKone(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2020
Mobi47:

Gosh, see the nonsense your are spewing. I'm not a fan of this regime either, but all what you wrote there is just based on hear say and without facts.

2 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by starphilemon: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Good morning guys, hungry no even allow me read comments, cox I'm always more interested in the comments..... Make God use una for me abeg, I've got an 8months pregnant wife at home and surviving has been God's Grace..... 3132600502 first bank
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by MansoryMX(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Jlow2:
we already braced for the worst

Trust me when I tell you the worst is yet to come. The damn virus is taking a mutant formation embarassed
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by PhenomenalAustin: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Chestbeaters:
Igbos where una dey?

We dy close to your house... We just dy dy look how you and your family dy struggle to eat... Anụ ọhịa ‼

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.