Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible (6460 Views)

What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Abegforum: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2020
I want to be fat. I eat good food. I relax and I have peace of mind but I am not fat. I have taken siprum before so that I can be fat. No of them are working. Please what medicine can I take to become fat?

PLEASE VISIT MY FORUM TOO WWW.ABEGFORUM.COM.NG
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by OlawaleBammie: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2020
Use maawumaawu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Abegforum: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Use maawumaawu

Thank You, but I don't understand ooo

1 Like

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by OlawaleBammie: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Abegforum:

Thank You, but I don't understand ooo

Ahh!! Me i dont know its English name oo, infact i dont know how it look like if its syrup or solid.

I just know dat maawumaawu means "Be swelling up Be swelling up"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Abegforum: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahh!! Me i dont know its English name oo, infact i dont know how it look like if its syrup or solid.

Ooops, thank you, though you're not serious

1 Like

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by OlawaleBammie: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Abegforum:

Ooops, thank you, though you're not serious

Lol, when i know u re not serious, why wil i b serious with you biko?? grin grin

WHY DO U WANT TO SWELL UP, THE REASON U WANT TO SWELL UP IS WHAT I DONT REALY GET cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by tbtosine(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin grin you guys really got my teeth out of my mouth. Thank you bro
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Catchfirez: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Drink alot of Sperms. wink wink smiley wink
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Ekakamba: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2020

Create a SPAM folder in your system first, lets see how it goes from there. grin tongue
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Estellar: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

grin grin grin she should be swelling up , abi
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by OlawaleBammie: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Estellar:
grin grin grin she should be swelling up , abi

Lol, what would u have me say to her?? Is that not wat she want??
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Vicky10: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2020
apytamin
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by mumumugu(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2020
2 tablet of coro virus
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Freelane33(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Sniper and raid . Instant fat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Try to fúck steadily
Like 2 hours everyday wink
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Abegforum: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Try to fúck steadily
Like 2 hours everyday wink

Good
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Estellar: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, what would u have me say to her?? Is that not wat she want??
grin you told her the right thing , just that "be swelling up, be swelling up" is really funny .

1 Like

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by OlawaleBammie: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Estellar:
grin you told her the right thing , just that "be swelling up, be swelling up" is really funny .

Lol, even to me that translation sounds somehow, but its stil the perfect translation for her grin

Epic yoruba way thocheesy

1 Like

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Estellar: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, even to me that translation sounds somehow, but its stil the perfect translation for her grin

Epic yoruba way thocheesy
you back tried by telling her the one you know . Whether she gets it or not is not your business . After all , Na she wan fat .
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by HolyTitus(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xasten, cod liver oil and astymin - take all those drugs 3 hours before retiring for your bed after dinner. Thank me lerra

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by OlawaleBammie: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Estellar:
you back tried by telling her the one you know . Whether she gets it or not is not your business . After all , Na she wan fat .

Lol, Contrary to the emboldened, i really wanted her to get it and use it, i want her to swell up get fat.

As in, did u get it?? i want her to feel the stress joy and fulfillment dat comes with redundant flesh grin
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Estellar: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, Contrary to the emboldened, i really wanted her to get it and use it, i want her to swell up get fat.

As in, did u get it?? i want her to feel the stress joy and fulfillment dat comes with redundant flesh grin
Oh no ! grin grin grin she's going to hate you when that happens .
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Tozic: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Abegforum post=88790878]I want to be fat. I eat good food. I relax and I have peace of mind but I am not fat. I have taken siprum before so that I can be fat. No of them are working. Please what medicine can I take to become fat?

You don't have to take supplements, you'll have to be a responsible father first before you become fat.
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by OlawaleBammie: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Estellar:
Oh no ! grin grin grin she's going to hate you when that happens .

How wil she be able to hate someone she doesn't even know??

She cant hate me, she can only hate her decision to follow my lead grintongue

Btw, com chop chinchin...
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Nitric(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Each with his own wahala cheesy
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by BareFacedLies(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Estellar: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

How wil she be able to hate someone she doesn't even know??

She cant hate me, she can only hate her decision to follow my lead grintongue

Btw, com chop chinchin...
Most peeps on here don't know each other but you can feel the hate vibes when they quote each other .
Well, that's her cup of kunu.
Thanks . Just finished have semo with freshly cooked Okro soup .
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Abegforum:
I want to be fat. I eat good food. I relax and I have peace of mind but I am not fat. I have taken siprum before so that I can be fat. No of them are working. Please what medicine can I take to become fat?

PLEASE VISIT MY FORUM TOO WWW.ABEGFORUM.COM.NG

Take vitamin B complex, 10 times the recommended daily intake.
That's how I gain 30kg in 14 days.
Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by OlawaleBammie: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Estellar:
Most peeps on here don't know each other but you can feel the hate vibes when they quote each other .
Well, that's her cup of kunu.
Thanks . Just finished have semo with freshly cooked Okro soup .

Hmm

1 Like

Re: What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
go for plastic surgery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) / They Say This Girl Is 16years Old / I Introduce My Landlord To Bet9ja And We Are Both Homeless Now .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.