Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? (24537 Views)

Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution / What Drugs Or Enhancers Can I Use Go Get Rock Hard Erections / What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance (2) (3) (4)

What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by NaijaEmailMiner: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
What drugs can men buy at the nearby chemist to drink to last longer on Bed?
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by DonBenny77(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
ten minutes is too much na, you wan build house ontop there?

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
NaijaEmailMiner:
Guys I need help!

So I hooked up with one sexy babe like for my area, but during our bedmatics and lashing last night I didn't last up to 10 minutes fucking her before I Cummed.
This has happened only once to me before because I do last like 30 minutes before Cumming but last night was really shameful for me.
Please my fellow Nigerians, please name some trusted drugs you can buy cheap at the chemist to last longer on Bed. Also, natural remedies will be appreciated.

smoke two joints of dry green w**d(sk)

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by jasper042(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
go get Vega in any pharmacy

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by BrightEye(m): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
10 mnt is okay. Unless she is something else........ or you are.

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by NaijaEmailMiner: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
jasper042:
go get Vega in any pharmacy
thank you
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by pansophist(m): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2019
You don't take a drug to last in bed, especially when you're young (below 50). You should eat clean (whole foods, vegetables and less of processed stuff), cut down sugary consumption and alcohol, stop smoking and drinking sodas, and lift lots of weight. The combination of all these enhances virility and men's sexual performance naturally and holistically.

Ok, let us assume for a second that there are drugs that can make you last longer, what about other components of sex that falls outside the scope of lasting longer and requires endurance, such as sustainable intense thrusting, or sexual position that requires raw physical strength (e.g stand and carry)? Bursting with muscles and physical strength proportional to your body size will exponentially improve your sex life, it is better than taking a one-time solution of drugs while pushing the problem further.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by anochuko01(m): 4:51am On Mar 19, 2019
just go help carry block and cement at a construction site...walahi, 24hrs you go still dey bed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by MVLOX(m): 6:27am On Mar 19, 2019
lol the comments here too funny abeg...
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by kingPhidel(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2019
You can't be taken drugs for the rest of your life like an HIV&AIDS patient because you want to last long on bed. God created us all with different ''bed long lasting'' strength. First of all appreciate your 2mins lasting strength, reduce your sugar intake, then deal with anxiety in your mind then find your match.
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by JoeMaddog: 7:00am On Mar 19, 2019
One thing about lasting long in sex is, practice make perfect. The more you engage in it, the better you become.
So, just continue to dey fuvk, with time you'll become a pro.

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by tohyorsih(f): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2019
buy kolaqalagbo
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by dkronicle(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2019
Lols oya lemme drop this tasted and trusted by me. Smoke sk and drink biggi tropical or that bigi that looks like fanta. I just did it, nothing been dey my mind gan. Before one girl tell me say she dey com. I got tired of the banging in 2nd round. Then another day, i tried it. Better SK o.

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by walosky(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2019
Bros go find Ecstacy. f you no see am go buy Anafranil then thank me latef

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by MightySparrow: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Sextomycin, 500mg. 11 - 11 - 11, after sex. daily Thank me later.
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by Ogbenimax(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2019
dkronicle:
Lols oya lemme drop this tasted and trusted by me. Smoke sk and drink biggi tropical or that bigi that looks like fanta. I just did it, nothing been dey my mind gan. Before one girl tell me say she dey com. I got tired of the banging in 2nd round. Then another day, i tried it. Better SK o.
confam i dont smoke but all i do is to eat 1/4 of #50 weed and drink 1/3 of #100 brandy na the girl go dey beg me to stop but if the girl self strong na round 2 i go finish her toto grin grin grin grin

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by mikejj(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2019
Ogbenimax:
confam i dont smoke but all i do is to eat 1/4 of #50 weed and drink 1/3 of #100 brandy na the girl go dey beg me to stop but if the girl self strong na round 2 i go finish her toto grin grin grin grin
las las you don get career

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by Ogbenimax(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2019
mikejj:
las las you don get career
says who
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2019
Una no go kill me with laughter

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by laribari(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
NaijaEmailMiner:
What drugs can men buy at the nearby chemist to drink to last longer on Bed?

MightySparrow:
Sextomycin, 500mg. 11 - 11 - 11, after sex. daily Thank me later.

MightySparrow, you forgot to tell him to buy a stroke or high B.P medicine/tablet as well because he will need it with time.

Thank me later
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by ADRIAN88(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Sex no be olympics oh! 5mins in, 5 mins out.. no long thing...

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by NaijaEmailMiner: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Funny replies grin
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by NaijaEmailMiner: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
pansophist:
You don't take a drug to last in bed, especially when you're young (below 50). You should eat clean (whole foods, vegetables and less of processed stuff), cut down sugary consumption and alcohol, stop smoking and drinking sodas, and lift lots of weight. The combination of all these enhances virility and men's sexual performance naturally and holistically.

Ok, let us assume for a second that there are drugs that can make you last longer, what about other components of sex that falls outside the scope of lasting longer and requires physical strength such as sustainable intense thrusting, or sexual position that requires raw physical strength (e.g stand and carry)? Bursting with muscles and physical strength proportional to your body size will exponentially improve your sex life, it is better than taking a one-time solution of drugs while pushing the problem further.

You make a lot of sense bro

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by Kingzjayzee: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
anochuko01:
just go help carry block and cement at a construction site...walahi, 24hrs you go still dey bed
mad ooo grin grin grin grin

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by Kingzjayzee: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
JoeMaddog:
One thing about lasting long in sex is, practice make perfect. The more you engage in it, the better you become.
So, just continue to dey fuvk, with time you'll become a pro.
na Bleep I come life com do.
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by Ororocelemi(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Take dates, ground nuts and bananas for a week and your good to go.

Dates is that northern fruit imported from Egypt, I've forgotten the name in Hausa. But the hausas sell it with tiger nut.

Don't take any medications, it's dangerous

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by anochuko01(m): 2:32am On Jun 30, 2021
Ororocelemi:
Take dates, ground nuts and bananas for a week and your good to go.

Dates is that northern fruit imported from Egypt, I've forgotten the name in Hausa. But the hausas sell it with tiger nut.

Don't take any medications, it's dangerous
Debino abi na demino

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by Legendrysailor(m): 1:36am On Feb 18, 2022
walosky:
Bros go find Ecstacy. f you no see am go buy Anafranil then thank me latef

Bro abeg wetin be d real name of dis ectasy for pharmacy, and bro I hear say anafranil d cause impotency

How Can I Make My Wife Happy Again? / Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural / Check Out Our Wedding Pictures