Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE (102548 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris / Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Bewiseedet(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Keep one for me anuty stella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Moscodee1990(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lovely, and sweet.
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
See beauty!
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by 2mch(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
No wonder Aboderin family asked for DNA test only for Stella to Japa.. The girl look half caste for real grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by jericco1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dem no fine sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Ajenikoko89: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
lalasticlala:
Stella Damasus finally unveils her daughters who are all grown up now as she celebrates her 42nd birthday.

The Nollywood star actress and her daughters covered the maiden edition of her magazine, ADIVA MAGAZINE.

The mother of two wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_XMUzwDZDf/?igshid=4xvsyns02oa3
This should be Jaye Aboderin's daughter see how time flies

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by seedorfg(m): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Did I just read "2020 the year of women building empire together".

Like seriously, is there any version of 2020 I don't know, or this coronically one.

Meanwhile the world seeing Year 2020 remix...

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by bluefilm: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Guys, the party has started!

The long awaited moment has finally arrived.
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by jaxxy(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Kosoco(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Where are my Vaslin crew
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Omoluabi16(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
The shorter one has a little resemblance with wunmi obe.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Vulcanheph(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kai see fresh Fruits, ready to be plucked.

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Finnese001: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin

I still prefers their mom, milf rocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Dollabiz: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
ok
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by nikdam: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Babythicksme17:
The younger one looks like Doris Simeon.
u are not nice at all. Lol.
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by sylve11: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Beautiful! cool
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by sweet16s: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by petitejolie(f): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
paulolee:
wow...such beautiful sets of daughters she gat...d 3 of dm i no even kno wich fine pass bt would choose her for a date bcoz old wine taste better..all white skins, abi na white man she born for?? wats ma biznes self..happy bday oo...congrats..mk i save d remaining comment afterall i neva eat since morning..life hard o bt GOD no fit fail us..
they are from her late husband jaiye.
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by MENTORCH(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Her daughters are fine, but it’s looks like she has three daughters in that pic, when she has only two. The last girl’s pics doesn’t look like the two in the first pic, so I’m confused or is it my eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by tunary(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
They are due for harvest
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
paulolee:
wow...such beautiful sets of daughters she gat...d 3 of dm i no even kno wich fine pass bt would choose her for a date bcoz old wine taste better..all white skins, abi na white man she born for?? wats ma biznes self..happy bday oo...congrats..mk i save d remaining comment afterall i neva eat since morning..life hard o bt GOD no fit fail us..

How many days fasting u Dey observe? grin
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by tunary(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
jericco1:
Dem no fine sef undecided
We go manage them like that
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by jermina: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
damsels
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
wao beautiful and stunning but well sha my mom and us are beautifuller lol

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by afroxyz: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Unveils. Are they statues or what?
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by bukatyne(f): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
lalasticlala:
Stella Damasus finally unveils her daughters who are all grown up now as she celebrates her 42nd birthday.

The Nollywood star actress and her daughters covered the maiden edition of her magazine, ADIVA MAGAZINE.

The mother of two wrote:

See how beauty is flowing.

Who is the third lady?
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by ashawopikin(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
lalasticlala:

The mother of two wrote:

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by FuckDaMods: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
I'm seeing 4 different girls o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) / Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.