Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE (102546 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris / Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by ManyThanks: 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
wittyt98:
damn!!!! see as person pikin fresh
I Wish I was a footballer, na me for marry the tall girl by the left grin
She looks like Chioma Davido to me
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by omohlexy: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wow! They are ripe and ready for my sugar cane
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Drizzy5001(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
I prefer the one in the middle, milf rocks grin
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Adesina18111(m): 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
But why na?....she no get yansh based on my logistic finding... grin grin grin grin grin grin
wittyt98:
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Cousin9999: 5:05am On Apr 25, 2020
Why are they all making a face like they smelled an especially offensive fart? Smile, ladies.
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by osazsky(m): 6:12am On Apr 25, 2020
wittyt98:
do not be deceived by make ups.that one na her sis not her child
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE by Nobody: 10:58am On May 17, 2020
Just had a small nap was walking with my friend henry in white shirt with his girlfriend,they were going upstairs when i saw this fair lady in white the conversation goes like this.
Moi; Your face look familar
She; Do i know you?
Mo; You look like Stella Damasus .
She; Who is Stella Damasus?
Moi just grab her from the back.
She;What do you want?
Moi;I want anything and everything plus love.

So i woke up,noticed it was Sunday after seeing Amaka was live in church.
Abeg who can inteprete dream....Happy Sunday concentrate on your service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) / Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.