Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (81590 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by seunmsg(m): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oby Ezekwesili and Femi Falana. Sowore May also not be bad considering his antecedent. All others would be worse than Jonathan.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Lovelyn451(f): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
If only our system was transparent without the cabal Northerners, I'd give it to Mrs Ezekwesili, but I'm afraid she might not be able to handle threats and intimidation from those cabals, she'd just wake up one day and resign just like the BBOG thing she started, they go don't threaten her life tire, she just had to drop the whole thing...I pity Nigerians o, walahi
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by jrusky(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sctests:
If you can convince Nnamdi Kanu to be your president, you'll be the luckiest people in the world. grin

Drop your toga of pride and beg him to lead you. grin

Lead who in which country Pls dont digressed the thread to something else kindly follow what the OP posted.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Davash222(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
olumide4christ:

So...in your own opinion, who in Nigeria do you think can be a good president if given the opportunity, right now?
Your sincere opinion... please.
IMO, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala or Dr. Akinwumi Adeshina.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by obailala(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
olumide4christ:

No... Moghalu spoke recently. He was interviewed on TVC News earlier this month on Economic issues in the country. He is far better than all the people mentioned above.
Unfortunately, from most of the comments on this thread so far, it shows that most Nigerians are at a loss about what they want in a leader. That's why USA, Canada, France, etc always get good leaders because the people know what they want in a leader and can easily identify it.
I said it recently that if America were to be Nigeria, Donald Trump would never have won the Republican nomination, let alone win the election, for the same reason why some people are rejecting Moghalu, Fela Durotoye, etc.
I think this thread isnt about the 'best', but rather it's about the 'best among the VOCAL critics'. Moghalu or Durotoye wouldnt pass in the category of vocal critics, cant remember when I heard their voices or names last
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by desiredhome: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
zedegit:

Forget. Theory is different from practical.

It's possible they may not do any better.

Buhari was a strong critic of JEG administration, telling us how #1 could be $1 and how fuel at #86 was costly.
Bag of rice that was #7k is now #30k

Now how market?
None none none......a million times none ....... none I repeat none of them cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by stanisbaratheon: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Though not on that list, neither is she a critic. The only person I can trust to run this country is Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by emmadejust(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Reno omokri
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by fykes(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Moghalu not a government critic. He is like Jimi Agbaje..He only speaks during election period. Have you heard anything from Moghalu and Fela Durotoye since 2019 election?

If anybody knows fela durotoye personally, u will understand why d man is just d way he is. He is the last person to trust with power.
He is like dat guy in school who everybody thinks is smart bcoz he crams a whole notebook.
The man can't lead... He believes he knows better than all and when his methods fail, he still blames u for not applying it with sense.
Such a man will be a Demi god if he gets near power
Ask whoever that works with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode
How about kanu Ipob?
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by olumide4christ: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Chikelue2000:
in a sane clime....Moghalu will have majority of d votes....not here....we r so delusional n sentimental coupled with d fact that we r tribal oriented.....

I agree with you to a large extent. However, on the tribal part, even his people, the Igbos ditched him for Atiku because of their love for PDP.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Ade1982(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
I don't think any of them can.......
Maybe Femi Falana sha
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by seunmsg(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Adiola:
vote for youruba again no way we don't want agberos there

And to think I was been very polite when this handle was questioning me about tribalism some days ago. Smh.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by CDCEO001: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Reno Omokri
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by desiredhome: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
Though not on that list, neither is she a critic. The only person I can trust to run this country is Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

Yes she is great she have a good quality but not for this country
They will turn a great person to an evil person grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by richAgnostic: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
if not sowore , who?
if not sowore , who?

if not sowore , who?
if not sowore , who?
if not sowore , who?
if not sowore , who?

if not sowore , who?
if not sowore , who?
if not sowore , who?
if not sowore , who?

if not sowore , who?
if not sowore , who?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Osidazz19: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
FALANA!

THE REST ARE BUNCH OF MORONIC IDIOTS.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Glink2018(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Without prejudice, Oby will make a good president. She is very intelligent and she has all that it takes to rule.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by BnQoyyim(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Beautiful ones are yet to be enlisted.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by stanisbaratheon: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
desiredhome:

Yes she is great she have a good quality but not for this country
They will turn a great person to evil person grin grin grin grin grin

We don't need so many good head for a start. We just need someone that would be accountable and knows when monies are stolen from the country's treasury. Not dumbs asses like the Buharis and Jonathans.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by efemena5050(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode
is it my eyes or wat? Oby ezekwesili look like a black man goat in the picture above .....see am not feeling too well
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by frank417: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Though it may favour the east the most, Nnamdi Kanu is the only critic I know that has shown the qualities of a true leader IMO.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by TheAviator: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Davash222:
None...i repeat, None!
They're all prospective criminals!
I agree with you that they might not be different from others. But I don't think it's because they are criminals. Governance is not really easy as it looks when one is not in power. One only sees the real unimaginable challenges when one gets there.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Ewedegubbler: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
NONE. all are worse than Buhari
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by ejimatic: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode
. 1. Odumakin is just a noise maker who only looks for his daily bread.He can never be a president in Nigeria. 2 Adeyanju is a noise maker who also looks for his daily bread. 3 Omoyele does not have what it takes to rule Nigeria.He is just a noise maker who only seeks identity in Nigeria. 4. Omokiri is also a noise maker who has nothing for Nigerians. 5. Ezekiwesili is an idealist who does not have the will to impact on Nigeria.What did she do as a minister in Nigeria? 6 to 11 cannot do well as presidents.The well of their failures has been dug already.All the activists among them do not have what it takes to rule Nigeria.As for Femi. Falana even if he has good ideas he will be programmed to fail.Remember Gani Fawhinmi and Bola Ige.. Femi Fanikayode criticised Obasanjo until he was given an appointment .He started praising him.So Femi is a regular seeker of his daily bread.He like others on the list does not have what it takes to impact on Nigerians
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Pinonwa(f): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
None=nairavsdollars post=88804792]Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode[/quote]
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by olumide4christ: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Davash222:

IMO, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala or Dr. Akinwumi Adeshina.

Honestly, they are good technocrats...I agree with you. Moghalu too is a good technocrat.
How I wish our country was ready to elect technocrats and not politicians..
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by solukunle(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Where is my name
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by omoharry(f): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode
Non of the above.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Edopesin: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
wifeesnatcher:

I won't overlook any imbeciles demeaning post about my tribe

someone must put all these psychiatric patients here under check to prevent the growth of their stupidity
They feed on your attention

Do whatever you must though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage / Nigerian Politicians' Convoy In 1999 VS Present (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.