Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (81592 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by LivingSage: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
I pray you get sense ultimately
Machiefona:
[s][/s]
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Mcuzy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Fairview1:

Say Power!
power grin grin
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by cray91(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
You've Said It all
Davash222:

Don't believe the honesty of a broke man.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by desiredhome: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

We don't need so many good head for a start. We just need someone that would be accountable and knows when monies are stolen from the country's treasury. Not dumbs asses like the Buharis and Jonathans.
She was there and she tried her best but the Nigerian factor fraudster frustrated her.....
Today she is doing well in a saner organization....
Jonathan and Buhari are not dumb...but Nigerians are very wicked and greedy cool cool cool
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Truthbites: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Femi Falana
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
why not you, honey?
Davash222:

IMO, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala or Dr. Akinwumi Adeshina.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by desiredhome: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

We don't need so many good head for a start. We just need someone that would be accountable and knows when monies are stolen from the country's treasury. Not dumbs asses like the Buharis and Jonathans.

She was there and she tried her best but the Nigerian factor fraudsters frustrated her.....
Today she is doing well in a saner organization....
Jonathan and Buhari are not dumb...but Nigerians are very wicked and greedy cool cool cool
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by abah001: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
omoyere sowore, he is the man that can handle this country with iron hand, the polithiefician that have milk this country

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Abagworo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
None of them. It's easier to criticize than take responsibility
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by LivingSage: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
A tribal jingoist will make good president? warn yasev abeg. davash222 is an ethnic bigot
He can't even contest in the zoo, he's a Biafran
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
why not you, honey?
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by lawani: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
If you make income tax the main revenue source for government, it won't matter who is president. I
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Roland17(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Davash222:

Don't believe the honesty of a broke man.

Or the humility of broke man!
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
don't insult davash please, he's my guy and I know he can make a good president.
LivingSage:
A tribal jingoist will make good president? warn yasev abeg. davash222 is an ethnic bigot
He can't even contest in the zoo, he's a Biafran
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Kinikini: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Obi Ezekwesili and Femi Falana only.

quote author=nairavsdollars post=88804792]Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode[/quote]
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by hamer: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by sham8co(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
I think you missed out the best candidate.

Mr Orubebe.

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by micflo28(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
If I were Buhari, I will build Isa patami to replace him. He is very innovative
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by joyandfaith: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=88804792]Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode[/quote

None
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by LivingSage: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even he knows grin

ladyGKilaBCrueD:
don't insult davash please, he's my guy and I know he can make a good president.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by BabaO2: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I prefer Yinka Ogunmakin. With the way he has been managing Afenifere, it shows he will manage Nigeria better if elected President
How is he managing afenifere? He's a mere jobless errand boy making hatred speeches on the platform of one of the irresponsible and irrelevant faction of Afenifere
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by VaselineCrew: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
see all these losers shouting "none of the above"

but same losers will bend down and vote for the likes of buhari, tinubu, ibori and the rest.

Anyways, my vote is for Sowore, what is not to like in this guy? His passion, non corruptible persona, fighting spirit.

Even most of you here love Sahara Reporters for always exposing corrupt governments, yet silly people will still call him a noise maker

Omo, I give up for these Nigerians abeg
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by zoedew: 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
No. 5!
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Davash222(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Lol
I'll jail you, first.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by olaniyilukman(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I prefer Yinka Ogunmakin. With the way he has been managing Afenifere, it showstopper he will manage Nigeria better if elected President
Afenifere or Afenifebi, the useless organization that claims to represent Yoruba race but are serving as opposition party to the present govt.. In all honesty, I don't even think the organization exist... None of them will outperform Buhari
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by DanseMacabre(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nuzo1:

Moghalu and Durotoye were my 1st and second choices at the 2019 general elections. And this was because there were the best on the table as at then.

But now the doors are open, i wouldn't choose somebody like Moghalu because i feel he lacks the political will to enforce his fantastic economic ideas. Just like Osinbajo, he may do well as a vp or an economic minister, but I'm not sure if he can pull through as an effective president.

GEJ has the economic ideas but lacked the political will.

Buhari has the political will but lacks ideas.

Yaradua had the economic ideas but lacked the political will. Maybe because of his health.

OBJ had the political will. He also had the economic ideas which was badly tainted with selfish interest.

Nigeria needs more of a leader with political will than one with economic ideas if he is willing to surround himself with sound and progressive policy makers.

I agree with you bro. But I think even character is of utmost importance too. Then too, don't you think might be mistaking 'will' for 'influence'?
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by 3kay945(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lamasta:
I give it to Sowore he will bring in youths that will revolutionize the government

I think I can put my money here.

People should always remember that nobody is a saint.

Your angel called Buhari yesterday, see what he has become.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
The topic should be " will citizens vote during general elections should COVID-19 lockdown continues?"
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by VirginSearcher(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
All these names listed, are they known by Northerners? they are the ones that messes the election in this country up

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Ogochimerekanu(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I prefer Yinka Ogunmakin. With the way he has been managing Afenifere, it shows he will manage Nigeria better if elected President

How big is Afenifere to compare to Nigeria. Class captain is different from Head boy..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage / Nigerian Politicians' Convoy In 1999 VS Present (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.