Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen (6943 Views)

Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by Fadflo: 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Trending video of how two lovers got burnt while having fun in the kitchen. I think this romance in the kitchen is kind of dangerous. sometimes couples are carried away in the spirit of romance and forget that they have something on the fire.

This couple seen filming themselves in the kitchen while rocking each other and out of excitement, the guy mistakenly hit the fry pan on the cooking gas stove that turned to disaster.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwFSFI5R6PQ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by jamex93(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They want something crazy and hot

They got it!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rat pursue cat
Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by Agboki: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
embarassedwetin u wan tell devil 4 hell(if hell actually dey ooh)
Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by Kkzy90(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
If that's hot oil then no doggy or missionary style for that woman till further notice cry
Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by olugbokedaniel: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kkzy90:
If that's hot oil then no doggy or missionary style for that woman till further notice cry

Its hot oil
Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Agboki:
embarassedwetin u wan tell devil 4 hell(if hell actually dey ooh)
So you don't believe hell is real huh sad
Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by Raymeskey: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2020
If this is true then I pity them
Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by mytime24(f): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gud4dem
Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by Nickymezor(f): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by Agboki: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

So you don't believe hell is real huh sad

You don go there b4?
Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by cloud7000: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
good for them grin grin

you want to earn little bucks online like i do....check my signature for info
Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by dgitrader(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Accident must happen!
Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by Kunaugustine(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
ere ori igi aseku Omo edun grin
Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
You're wicked why are you laughing? They'd get at least 2nd degree burns from that accident. sad grin
jamex93:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen by jamex93(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
You're wicked why are you laughing? They'd get at least 2nd degree burns from that accident. sad grin

Lols they want hot sex, dey got it!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics / Me & My Boss : Aftermath Of My Suspension / Indomie Generation Kids Won't Remember When This Was Spent In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.