Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani (44945 Views)

Keyamo, An Embarrassment To The Legal Profession - Atiku Campaign / Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC / Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
drlaykay:

Well, our thoughts concerning the mode of operation of this app differs.
Everybody is soliciting for massive testing include me. But do we have the kits? NO!
So make do with what you have.
In fact, the little kits we have were donated to us.

I know Bello is a failure but on this subject, I'm not discussing the political aspect of it. I am only telling u what the app can do. And if well coded, it will help. We know what patients come to complain in the hospitals believing it's corona. You will be surprised.

Btw, bros, we don try. Leave Bello matter abeg.
How are you?

As you wish then. We'll leave it as that. I'm holding on. Thanks for asking. I hope you are too.
Re: COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani by LivingSage: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
he's just an opportunist, so what do you expect
Re: COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani by Edosao: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
As you lay your bed u lie on it Mr governor when the case arise that is when you want to start running for solution poor you man
Re: COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani by InvertedHammer: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
/
If Yahaya comes out for 3rd term, he will win. They treat gubernatorial election like BBN votes.

They will still vote him in and use the next 4 years to complain.

It will only take 3 cups of rice each.

\
Re: COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani by PropertyBuying(f): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

The cost will be more than enough to build a testing lab or upgrade an existing facility to one. But trust yeye Bello to excel in yeye things
Re: COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Nobody has covid in kogi because they are not testing.

Melinda Gates is looking at bello, the worst governor in Africa
Re: COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani by gbodimowo(m): 5:18am On Apr 26, 2020
Iyiataata92:
When we were shouting before his reelection, they called us wailers. Now, there is nothing we can do about it.
Kogi people will have to manage it for the next 4 years.
Just like Buhari is opening everybody's eyes.
Next time you reason with us
Re: COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani by Golden75(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
sisisioge:

Stop contradicting yourself. You said we've moved past that stage of contact tracking hence containment the best option now. So let them stay indoors and do a first line test with the app before going to the various centres they have for test if need be. Yes, they have testing centres and isolation centres. And yes, same way an asymptomatic person is most unlikely to go get tested is how the app is useless to him/her.

I hope its clearer now...enjoy your morning.
no Iz not,I think u need to go and watch d interview again,Yahaya practically said no any preparation on ground for testing or isolating any covid 19 patient,he even said if they have anybody who shows any symptoms,they will send d person to Abuja which is nearby to get tested,Oga am not from Kogi,am not a politician but I felt really bad seeing a leader making such statement,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian / Throwback Photo Of Dino Melaye With Ajufo, Steve / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.