Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Business Ideas To Make Plenty Money During This Lock Down. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Business Ideas To Make Plenty Money During This Lock Down. (photo) (1044 Views)

My Whatsapp Chat With My Girl During This Lock Down / What This “lock Down” Has Opened My Eyes To. (photo) / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas To Make Plenty Money During This Lock Down. (photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
If you have a car or a bike this period, you’ll be making money in no time. Especially place like Lagos and Abuja.

Please Note; Coronavirus is real and I’m not saying you should go out and get infected. If you are very lucky to beat Coro, and as well beat the lockdown system. Brah, money go dey!!!

I’m sure you belong to WhatsApp groups, instagram groups, Facebook etc. be sure the group you belong to is within your reach.

Start posting on each group, ask people what they want. Their needs.

Keep posting on and on. Many people are stranded, especially the ones that fear a lot.

If you know your way around Lagos very well and very smart to beat check points and as well be health cautious. You’ll be making money and not just money, you’ll make new contacts as well.

Before this lockdown is over you must have discovered and perfected one chain of goods supply that will turn you to big man.

Note: I used weed as an experiment and it worked. Some ladies in my estate won’t let me rest because of weed. What did I do? I contacted my dealer and we made a deal.

Here’s how my little trick worked. I made sure I and the ladies exhausted my stock. Na them smoke am pass me sef. Then we all became stranded. After all the whining and groaning I introduced my supplier but I act as the middle man. Haven’t made much yet because I work from home and haven’t invested the needed time to become Pablo Escobar. grin

For those that doesn’t have bike or car. It’s not an excuse. You can use someone’s. Provided you maintain and don’t get into trouble.

This is the time to test your level of productivity. Being lazy is in the mind. But shar, nor go die. I didn’t kill you. I Dey my house

Re: Business Ideas To Make Plenty Money During This Lock Down. (photo) by Zabiboy: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
i actually thought u were making sense
Till i saw ur moniker...
GL....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas To Make Plenty Money During This Lock Down. (photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Zabiboy:
Till i saw ur moniker...
GL....
you are very stupid. That’s how you’ll remain poor with little or no knowledge.

What has moniker got to do with the content of the post. Did your father name you Zabiboy? What is Zabiboy? What is your achievement with your moniker?

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas To Make Plenty Money During This Lock Down. (photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Zabiboy:
Till i saw ur moniker...
GL....
for you to know how stupid you sound, you saw a thread, you didn’t check the poster, you opened the thread, skipped the poster AGAIN and went on reading the content before you went back up to check who the poster is.

You think I’m dumb? You just want to post because of my moniker. I understand some of you more than you do.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas To Make Plenty Money During This Lock Down. (photo) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:00am On Apr 26, 2020
E pain you gan sha grin grin
stupidity:
for you to know how stupid you sound, you saw a thread, you didn’t check the poster, you opened the thread, skipped the poster AGAIN and went on reading the content before you went back up to check who the poster is.

You think I’m dumb? You just want to post because of my moniker. I understand some of you more than you do.
Re: Business Ideas To Make Plenty Money During This Lock Down. (photo) by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 26, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
E pain you gan sha grin grin
is that what you want? For me to feel pained? Lol.

I just pointed my moniker to his acts. And some others.

Pained? Naaah. If I do get pained I would have stopped Nairaland long ago.

Expect more stories to wail over soon.

Una go curse tire.
Re: Business Ideas To Make Plenty Money During This Lock Down. (photo) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:31am On Apr 26, 2020
haba I no follow dey curse you as I don't even know you
I don't even read your threads nor know your history here
I jus stumbled upon that thread and how his comment seemed to cause you intense pains that you had to mention him twice to lash out
stupidity:
is that what you want? For me to feel pained? Lol.

I just pointed my moniker to his acts. And some others.

Pained? Naaah. If I do get pained I would have stopped Nairaland long ago.

Expect more stories to wail over soon.

Una go curse tire.
Re: Business Ideas To Make Plenty Money During This Lock Down. (photo) by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 26, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
haba I no follow dey curse you as I don't even know you
I don't even read your threads nor know your history here
I jus stumbled upon that thread and how his comment seemed to cause you intense pains that you had to mention him twice to lash out
you don’t read my threads. grin

Dey fool yourself.

As if he’s the only one I have quoted twice on this forum. You are just hating abeg.

You don’t have a clean mind.

I put it to you that you are the one pained from reading my posts. grin
Re: Business Ideas To Make Plenty Money During This Lock Down. (photo) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:38am On Apr 26, 2020
lol okay oh
sorry ehn
please drink water and stay hydrated nairaland celebrity
bye and stay safe cheesy cheesy
stupidity:
you don’t read my threads. grin

Dey fool yourself.

As if he’s the only one I have quoted twice on this forum. You are just hating abeg.

You don’t have a clean mind.

I put it to you that you are the one pained from reading my posts. grin
Re: Business Ideas To Make Plenty Money During This Lock Down. (photo) by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 26, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
lol okay oh
sorry ehn
please drink water and stay hydrated nairaland celebrity
bye and stay safe cheesy cheesy
seems you have been going through all my post all night.

I think I saw this moniker quoted me last night.

Madam how e dey do you?
Re: Business Ideas To Make Plenty Money During This Lock Down. (photo) by uchman(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2020
Ok you supplies weed...
That's fine...
Ndlea una don hear...
Re: Business Ideas To Make Plenty Money During This Lock Down. (photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2020
uchman:
Ok you supplies weed...
That's fine...
Ndlea una don hear...
you don’t have their number to call and inform them? grin

I supply premium weed. Laced with anti Coro-sion.

(1) (Reply)

* / It Been A Minute / Share Your Story With Addictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.