Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) (10147 Views)

Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by azworks123(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Help! my Facebook account was hacked, the hacker changed my whole profile and deleted all my pictures. The annoying thing is that the account is 10+ old, I've been using it to keep contact with most of my secondary school(KC boys, Floreat) and university friends back then.

I notice the person changed the name to "Tom Hansen," he is posing as someone in California USA. He is using the account for Only God knows.

I couldn't do "forget password " because I used a phone number when creating back then, and the number got lost, I was in Js2 then. It's painful actually, I also didn't include an email.

Does anybody know how I can retrieve the account please, or has any one experienced this.

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Laryne(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Seriously, just open a new account. Since you don't have any evidence that it is yours. Rude but fact.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Sambai65(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lesson learn, never click on any link in nairaland here or any others sites

19 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hm. How come? I Remember when one facebook group of over 14k members got hacked by some Indian guys and they started posting mojos. Come and see funny reactions from members as they were logging on only to see craps all over the page.

One comment that still makes me laugh till today was a woman that saw the nude pics and exclaimed " chaiiii ekwensu a bata go na obodo" hahahahahahaaaa... O... my gosh.

15 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by annayawchee: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Your fb just moved to california

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by azworks123(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
I have no idea, I just saw a notification on my phone that I've logged out of Facebook, then when I tried logging in, it said wrong login details
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Quietly(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
You would get it back,but am not sure when...but d hacker want cashout something,,,he want to scam someone....just be patient...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by enedoboy(f): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
ok u should be happy he isnt using ur pix to scam nau.i bet he has also unfriended ur friends and blocked them as well.just jejeli form another fb account.

3 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Quietly:
You would get it back,but am not sure when...but d hacker want cashout something,,,he want to scam someone....just be patient...

lol, and you are asking him to be patient. lol

2 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by azworks123(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
I've message the guy to please send me my throwback pictures, that's where I store old pictures. The idiot went ahead to delete everything..
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by seunlayi(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
If you have a valid govt ID, you will get it back

4 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by azworks123(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
I'm wondering why the person didn't just create a new yahoo account instead of stealing mine

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Them want use your account work? grin

Next time, you go get sense and not share your password on any cloned fb sites

My account is so secured that even Mark cannot access it with my password, just joking
actually, without my phone number, I can't access my account.

For a month I was logged out because I lost my sim, I had to retrieve it with 1k for that sole purpose
guess what, a week later I found the sim angry

8 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
lol boys want use ur account cash out na,boys dey find find client no joy
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by exynos(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
azworks123:
I've message the guy to please send me my throwback pictures, that's where I store old pictures. The idiot went ahead to delete everything..

Can't stop laughing

9 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by TimFisher2: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Report the account,indicate the account as scam

Facebook will block the account immediately

But you won’t use it again neither the Hansen guy

But is better

Good luck

Everyone should do a two way authentication pin both your Facebook and your Watsapp,so you won’t lose ur account to fraudsters

3 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by asahnwaKC: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eyaaa
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by abbasajao(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Them want use your account work? grin

Next time, you go get sense and not share your password on any cloned fb sites

My account is so secured that even Mark cannot access it with my password, just joking
actually, without my phone number, I can't access my account.

For a month I was logged out because I lost my sim, I had to retrieve it with 1k for that sole purpose
guess what, a week later I found the sim angry

Please how can one secure Facebook account from fraudsters?
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
abbasajao:

Please how can one secure Facebook account from fraudsters?
by using emm, 2 factor authentication

just search it online, how to secure your facebook account with phone number

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Akanoaaa(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
There are lot of ways you can use to secured your Facebook account. The hacker that will hack my Facebook account will work tirelessly.
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Capalot: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
azworks123:
if the account is still logged in on your phone then no probs you'll get it 100%
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Op say bye bye it's gone
Maybe that's why my dad doesn't want to see me touching his phone
Boys dey para now La touch la hack grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Pelaguis: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mine was hacked also in the same manner. It's a format o. Your account has been taken over by a G guy. Mine was shocking, a picture of a middle aged white guy who served in the military with photos going back to his childhood. The attention to detail was crazy. The hacker had already added lots of older white females and had already started forming relationships, although I was able to take back the account after reporting and having few of friends report also to Facebook. The account was later closed down tho.

I feel they target older accounts.

4 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
azworks123:
I'm wondering why the person didn't just create a new yahoo account instead of stealing mine
Because Facebook will block it
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Akanoaaa:
There are lot of ways you can use to secured your Facebook account. The hacker that will hack my Facebook account will work tirelessly.
That's a lie bro you see this hack of a thing
God gave it to some people from above
I know a guy back then in poly IB
He will just send link to you and if you mumu click am
Bro your own don finish
Oh sorry your Facebook don go
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
azworks123:
Help! my Facebook account was hacked, the hacker changed my whole profile and deleted all my pictures. The annoying thing is that the account is 10+ old, I've been using it to keep contact with most of my secondary school(KC boys, Floreat) and university friends back then.

I notice the person changed the name to "Tom Hansen," he is posing as someone in California USA. He is using the account for Only God knows.

I couldn't do "forget password " because I used a phone number when creating back then, and the number got lost, I was in Js2 then. It's painful actually, I also didn't include an email.

Does anybody know how I can retrieve the account please, or has any one experienced this.
Op you no serious 10+ account wetin he still dey do for your hand grin
My own of 4yrs na 2K I sell am cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Alkheira(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Am also a hacker and I can tell you there is no way you are getting it back except you use another account to chat with the person and maybe luckily you guys might hit an agreement smiley

He probably used phishing
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by azworks123(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
I no go allow the person work with the account oo. I must cast the account last last. I go comment for all him post. I must
hunt the account

7 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by madnesscom(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op say bye bye it's gone
Maybe that's why my dad doesn't want to see my hand on his phone
Boys dey para now La touch la hack grin
grin grin bad nigga
Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by madnesscom(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
azworks123:
I no go allow the person work with the account oo. I must cast the account last last. I go comment for all him post. I must
hunt the account
Mugu how can you comment when he don already block comment from outsiders

7 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) by Akanoaaa(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

That's a lie bro you see this hack of a thing
God gave it to some people from above
I know a guy back then in poly IB
He will just send link to you and if you mumu click am
Bro your own don finish
Oh sorry your Facebook don go

I don't just click on any link. And I repeat it, you will work tirelessly if you want to hack my Facebook account.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me / An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why / My Trouble With Women (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.