Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Deleted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (6458 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Deleted by dinachi(m): 1:39am On Apr 26, 2020
O boy I love your book. Don't be discouraged by the response from most men here. They are just jealous! Yeah you heard it, most men are jealous of the success, intelligence of other men!

They attack men who are more successful with women, they attack men who are more handsome than them!

If you doubt me, post a very handsome picture of yours here now. The next thing you will see is the same, jealous, ugly, insecure men will stat calling you names like, Gay, ugly etc!

So ignore them....

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Filtermode: 1:54am On Apr 26, 2020
SaiRuiMall:
I came, spat on thread and left
Guys, when a girl gives this kind of "hating" feedback, it's a sure sign there are some truth in the OP's post..
Re: Deleted by PHOTSEE(m): 2:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Filtermode:
L (just in case we are reading alphabet...We are heading to Z)
Op, stil expecting the second point
Re: Deleted by CsRockefeller(m): 3:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Two Ladies told me this.

1 last year, and other this year.

The OP is right, if u can give women the right amount of attention then, you can have their attention.

Unfortunately, I am not that patient, but d OP is right.
Re: Deleted by abokikhalifa: 4:02am On Apr 26, 2020
So because of women I should sit my ass down and read your book. I will rather be a gay grin

1 Like

Re: Deleted by ashawopikin(m): 5:50am On Apr 26, 2020
P for pussy
Re: Deleted by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:14am On Apr 26, 2020
dinachi:
O boy I love your book. Don't be discouraged by the response from most men here. They are just jealous! Yeah you heard it, most men are jealous of the success, intelligence of other men!

They attack men who are more successful with women, they attack men who are more handsome than them!

If you doubt me, post a very handsome picture of yours here now. The next thing you will see is the same, jealous, ugly, insecure men will stat calling you names like, Gay, ugly etc!

So ignore them....

Dude I've never experience what u just said about guys being jealous.. it's obvious if any guy sees u with a beautiful lady he will imagine smashing the girl too. Guys are usually not envious the way girls are. If u experience alot of wat u wrote up there, it means theres something wrong with u

1 Like

Re: Deleted by leosahm(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2020
T. This o.p is as foolish as nothing ever
Re: Deleted by kalufelix(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2020
dinachi:

So ignore them....
If you actually wrote this through your own mirror...my brother you have a problem o.. Worst a man can do is to shoot at his friends property and feel like an Olympic medalist... Don't know where you got all that jargons you put up there from.. Wetin even concern a man with a fellow mans looks..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
FatherBona:

M
brah!!! Can you quote me in one of my threads. Regards last nights.
Re: Deleted by Alexanity(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
SaiRuiMall:
I came, spat on thread and left
What bad energy spotted?, I came checked on your profile and spat on your heavy makeup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications / My Encounter With An Abuja Babe / How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.