Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

My Girl Hate Video Call - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Hate Video Call (4296 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Hate Video Call by dobrinswizzy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
bmdmixer:
rarely see as in face to face for ground offline?
վҽՏ ҍɾօ
աҽ հɑɾժӀվ Տҽҽ օƒƒӀíղҽ, ҽѵҽղ օɾժíղɑɾվ ѵíժҽօ ϲɑӀӀ ղɑ ԹɾօҍӀҽʍ
Re: My Girl Hate Video Call by dobrinswizzy(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
iphanyi10:

she may not be comfortable with you yet, maybe you've set a high standard or you've talked about yourself in high regards and she feels she might not measure up hence the attitude.

she might also be one of those that just like attention and don't want something serious.

she might want to take things slow due to past experiences.

all these are speculations.

Get free with her, get her to loosen up, be honest, don't judge, don't boast, get her to do most of the talking some times. let her be the one to set the date for your meeting with little or no pressure from you.
be really interested in her well being, show you genuinely care. be more of her and less of you.

if after all these, and no change, my brother you know the rest.

hope you're not a player sha�
ԵհɑղƘՏ ҍɾօ
Re: My Girl Hate Video Call by SirMichael1: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
I hate video calls too and find it inconveniencing always. Everyone has his/her dislikes. If you don't trust it, ask for reasons.
Re: My Girl Hate Video Call by ehmmy11(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
I don't know why anytime I tell her let do video call she normally refuse

Have ask her several times she says nothing
And we rarely see o
Only chat chat chat we dey chat

It really got me surprising
how old is she??
Re: My Girl Hate Video Call by dobrinswizzy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
ehmmy11:
how old is she??
ցօíղց 20
Re: My Girl Hate Video Call by ehmmy11(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
ցօíղց 20
she is still very young am sure she don't have the freedom to make this video call as you say she stays with someone.. As for normal call she can easily sneak somewhere to take ur call.. That's why she can't visit you..

Bros you won't enjoy the relationship with her for now maybe in future(mind you they can send her packing anytime).. Look for another girl who is more matured and free
Re: My Girl Hate Video Call by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:24am On Apr 27, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
she don't visit, the only way I do see her is when she is passing my store

Our relationship going to two month now
It only the first day I toasted her eye to eye we see last,,, except maybe she is passing by it only chat and chat we have been chatting, anytime I say let do video call she normally refuse

Why not invite her to visit you at home?
Re: My Girl Hate Video Call by iLearner: 6:17am On Apr 27, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
I don't know why anytime I tell her let do video call she normally refuse

Have ask her several times she says nothing
And we rarely see o
Only chat chat chat we dey chat

It really got me surprising

Na because na WhatsApp sub she dey use grin
Re: My Girl Hate Video Call by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2020
ValCon888:
You're living in a fool's paradise.
I can assure you you're the only person in "that" relationship.
. Two bottles of chilled Heineken, if a girl love or like you, forget it, even as a friend, she will do video call
Re: My Girl Hate Video Call by Youngpo413: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2020
The power of firm bôôbs...nice DP,lol
Re: My Girl Hate Video Call by dobrinswizzy(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2020
ehmmy11:
she is still very young am sure she don't have the freedom to make this video call as you say she stays with someone.. As for normal call she can easily sneak somewhere to take ur call.. That's why she can't visit you..

Bros you won't enjoy the relationship with her for now maybe in future(mind you they can send her packing anytime).. Look for another girl who is more matured and free
нιѕ lιĸe yoυ are noт ғar ғroм тнe тrυтн мan
Re: My Girl Hate Video Call by dobrinswizzy(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2020
grin
tegrianonigltd:
. Two bottles of chilled Heineken, if a girl love or like you, forget it, even as a friend, she will do video call
grin
tegrianonigltd:
Re: My Girl Hate Video Call by dobrinswizzy(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Why not invite her to visit you at home?
ѕнe wιll ѕay no cнance

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. / Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting / I'm Going To Have Sex Now If No One Stops Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.