Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (97237 Views)

This Is What To Do If Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by GreatResearcher1: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
[s][ quote author=Interesting15 post=88861327]

Romantic relationship with the opposite gender has placed many young folks into grevious issues that has left terrible indelible scars on a lot of them; while some have been unfortunately sent directly or indirectly to their early graves by these sweet-turned-sour affairs.

The core reason young people will keep having unpleasant experiences from boyfriend and girlfriend romantic relationships is because it was never in the original Will and Plan of God - the Wise Creator of everything, in the first place.

The Will of God is that when a man (not a boy) has attained a certain stature where marriage can be embraced, (after such a man has discovered his identity and purpose on earth), He (God) should be approached to provide a woman (not a girl) who will become his wife. After God has provided the woman, prior to marriage, the couple embark on what we call courtship, where they learn to know more about themselves (in an attempt to make necessary adjustments before they tie the knot), and must not defile the marriage bed during the courting period (that is, must not indulge in premarital sex).

Listen, I don't care what modernism or so called civilization is saying. This is the Will of God, and any contrary opinion doesn't matter. In fact, anything contrary will always bring heartaches, headaches and 'soul-aches'.

So, what should happen when your boyfriend/girlfriend is disturbing you for sex? Number one, realise the relationship is built on a wrong foundation and retrace your steps immediately by dissolving such relationship and breaking every connection and ties (physical, emotional, spiritual, etc).

Then, go back to the root by making peace with God and finding your identity in Him. You must make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior before anything else. If you have not discovered your true identity and purpose (which can only be known through Faith in Jesus Christ), you shouldn't complicate your life with a romantic relationship

So, if you are yet to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, or you have backslided already, simply ask Him for forgiveness of sins, and say "Lord, have mercy on me".

This will get your eyes opened, and you will realize that you are destined to be a Royal Priesthood: a king and a priest meant to rule the earth through power gotten via an eternal relationship with God

That is, you are meant to have dominion over everything - dominion and control over your sexual urges, over fornication, over poverty, over sin, etc. You won't do what true Royals won't do - you won't defile yourself with illegal and illicit actions, for reputation sake. Since it is illegal and illicit as a child of God to have sex before marriage, you should flee anyone trying to lure you into such.

Remember, many guys and ladies out there luring others into sexual immorality, are not ordinary humans. They are terrible witches and wizards, evil people from the marine kingdom, possessed with demonic spirits and have diabolical powers. They are beautiful and handsome in appearance, and they have an innocent outlook - so they could easily lure preys into the trap of everlasting anguish and despair. Your boyfriend or girlfriend is likely one of them! Run! Save your life and destiny!

Run into the waiting arms of Christ![/quote][/s]

9 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by pTomz(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
���
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by ichidodo: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
sexn
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Edojoma(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
grin >: grin grin grin

Most of dem above me r now confused n don't no wat to say or to comment...those below don't mind dem..Even me right now I don't no wat to comment... Its alright sha...

4 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by PureGoldh(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
The context of this astounding article pertains to the avoidance of sexual immorality.....Flee from it if you are single

Meanwhile...just incase you need Raw Original Honey.. kindly contact 081 016 667 71 let's talk about it.Stay safe dx period..No hug or handshake

4 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by jayjayjones: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
God have mercy on us all!
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Ejyksneh(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
I hate reading long epistle, please I'm Hot.....who is ready for sex? Male or Femal, I'm in

5 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Biafranguy1(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2020
Reloading...
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mbataku96(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Timil:
How sure are you that this is all God wants?.. or is it because the Bible says so?.

No one knows what God really wants, what he wants isn't in the Bible nor Qur'an nor Torah nor any other religious books.
Don't be deceived by those books that were written by men claiming to be inspired by GOD when they weren't.

Any sound mind can sit down to write a book and say God has inspired him or her to write it. OP even you can write your own religious books and people would believe it especially Nigerians so far you hide under the guise that [b[GOD INSPIRED YOU or GOD SAYS.[/b]

God has given us a sense of reasoning and a free will to live the way we choose and make our own decisions.

If God had wanted us to live in a specific way he would have come live with us in earth to guide us or send his emissaries to come live with us so as to enforce his rules/laws to live life.
You lie, a very big lie

3 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Sonnobax15(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2020
cool Even without being compelled by my gf for sex,my diick always respond to stimulus whenever i rest my eyes on her fresh laps...
but tbvh,one time ago,i was tagged as an *impotent* for gentle-manly rejecting the sexual advances of a lady..
but now i've realised that sometimes you just have to be un-holy to prove certain people wrong..

three years later,i cor bad well well so tay i cor return to go fvck d towtow wey i look throway face...i fvck,i fvck and i fvck so tay she cor tire.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Elove1: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2020
The conclusion of the whole thing: Give your life to christ

3 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by ihesiuloa(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2020
Well written piece of advice!

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Martinola(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2020
I really do not like how christianity is being practiced in Nigeria. We preach against things that are not too serious while our hearts are full of wickedness.
Good deeds is the best religion to me. Help and take care of the people around you if you have the might, love your neighbours, do not steal nor kill, do not wish people bad etc.
People will preach against minor things like pre-marital sex, but will watch a hungry human starve to death even when he/she has the capacity to help.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Drizzy5001(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2020
Nice one Op. May God bless you for the message/post

4 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by AdmissionGetEas: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2020
Negative things have been over emphasize
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Vivonose: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2020
It's really not easy,esp when ur partner is also a Christian,and knows what the bible says about it,and still keeps on disturbing about it
Or when u fall into temptation? do u continue or stop?
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by seunoo7: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2020
Nice write up..Op hope you are practicing this ??

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Here we go again! angry
I forgot today *IS* Sunday.. ndi Celibacy

Mtcheeeeew
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by stanliwise(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Timil:
How sure are you that this is all God wants?.. or is it because the Bible says so?.

No one knows what God really wants, what he wants isn't in the Bible nor Qur'an nor Torah nor any other religious books.
Don't be deceived by those books that were written by men claiming to be inspired by GOD when they weren't.

Any sound mind can sit down to write a book and say God has inspired him or her to write it. OP even you can write your own religious books and people would believe it especially Nigerians so far you hide under the guise that [b[GOD INSPIRED YOU or GOD SAYS.[/b]

God has given us a sense of reasoning and a free will to live the way we choose and make our own decisions.

If God had wanted us to live in a specific way he would have come live with us in earth to guide us or send his emissaries to come live with us so as to enforce his rules/laws to live life.
And why should I think you’re not writing your own false epistle, although you didn’t claim it is from God.

Remember! there are many shades of Grey

3 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by AreaFada2: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:
If God wants sex before marriage why do u have a d.ck and it gets hard before marriage?
Weyrey. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Sheriman(m): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2020
wunmi590:
Nice write up OP.

After a long ban, I'm finally back to help my fiancee push her business forward, we are still taking order.

More to be delivered to Lagos via Logistics company.

Just contact us and we would deliever the face mask to your door step
So ordinarily mouth/nose cover na in you won go dey still deliver to people house.. All right I dey Sokoto State and I won order Only 1

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by tete7000(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2020
People should make friends with people of like minds. Bad company corrupts good manner sys the holy book. If you think you are godly and not in for a licentious relationship, change your friend and stop deceiving yourself! What has light got to do with darkness?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by swtdrms(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Macsjebs:
Sometimes no matter how much marketing you do and how many times you tell nairalanders to view your signature, not everyone would which is understandable - it's a fast paced world where time matters...

But if you could take time out to see the thread on my signature, I think it's really worth it....

What are you marketing? Nairaland is not a viable marketing platform except advert. If you don't have advert budget, it's better you consider other social platforms for your marketing. That said, go and take courses in digital marketing, then you'll have clear understanding how to drives sales and make good number of contacts.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Sheriman(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Me and my Girlfriend never had issue whenever I won logging in.. Sometimes gan self she go dey disturb me say make we con play Champions League Match say make I show my particular, make I bury my prick inside, make I enter. You no this thing no be food but na still food to cool your body down when konji hold you.

8 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Deering1008: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Break the relationship after something don enter something? I won’t agree with the writer on that
Interesting15:

Romantic relationship with the opposite gender has placed many young folks into grevious issues that has left terrible indelible scars on a lot of them; while some have been unfortunately sent directly or indirectly to their early graves by these sweet-turned-sour affairs.

The core reason young people will keep having unpleasant experiences from boyfriend and girlfriend romantic relationships is because it was never in the original Will and Plan of God - the Wise Creator of everything, in the first place.

The Will of God is that when a man (not a boy) has attained a certain stature where marriage can be embraced, (after such a man has discovered his identity and purpose on earth), He (God) should be approached to provide a woman (not a girl) who will become his wife. After God has provided the woman, prior to marriage, the couple embark on what we call courtship, where they learn to know more about themselves (in an attempt to make necessary adjustments before they tie the knot), and must not defile the marriage bed during the courting period (that is, must not indulge in premarital sex).

Listen, I don't care what modernism or so called civilization is saying. This is the Will of God, and any contrary opinion doesn't matter. In fact, anything contrary will always bring heartaches, headaches and 'soul-aches'.

So, what should happen when your boyfriend/girlfriend is disturbing you for sex? Number one, realise the relationship is built on a wrong foundation and retrace your steps immediately by dissolving such relationship and breaking every connection and ties (physical, emotional, spiritual, etc).

Then, go back to the root by making peace with God and finding your identity in Him. You must make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior before anything else. If you have not discovered your true identity and purpose (which can only be known through Faith in Jesus Christ), you shouldn't complicate your life with a romantic relationship

So, if you are yet to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, or you have backslided already, simply ask Him for forgiveness of sins, and say "Lord, have mercy on me".

This will get your eyes opened, and you will realize that you are destined to be a Royal Priesthood: a king and a priest meant to rule the earth through power gotten via an eternal relationship with God

That is, you are meant to have dominion over everything - dominion and control over your sexual urges, over fornication, over poverty, over sin, etc. You won't do what true Royals won't do - you won't defile yourself with illegal and illicit actions, for reputation sake. Since it is illegal and illicit as a child of God to have sex before marriage, you should flee anyone trying to lure you into such.

Remember, many guys and ladies out there luring others into sexual immorality, are not ordinary humans. They are terrible witches and wizards, evil people from the marine kingdom, possessed with demonic spirits and have diabolical powers. They are beautiful and handsome in appearance, and they have an innocent outlook - so they could easily lure preys into the trap of everlasting anguish and despair. Your boyfriend or girlfriend is likely one of them! Run! Save your life and destiny!

Run into the waiting arms of Christ!
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by kanmi4gold: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2020
There is nothing we can do against the truth,it will always stand firm. Premarital sex is ungodly.if you want to have sex go and marry,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Ejyksneh(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2020
Why i no dey see my comments for comments section?

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2020
Timil:

his post is meant for Christians.

skip if you are not one

4 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by LeeSantos(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2020
The same Bible says. He who find a good wife findeth a Good thing..

U are so sarcastic with what you think you know and you you don't know.

Same Bible say A man shall leave his father n mother, same as the woman. N they shall become one.
The Bible didn't say I (God) will take them out of their parents house.

This Bible passages will teach u what u don't know.

Genesis 34:12 (But give me the damsel to wife)
Exodus 22:12

Judges 1:12 & 13( I (Caleb) will give Achsah my daughter to wife

We even have instances where the man's father find wife for their sons.
A wife for Isaac Genesis 24

You don't seek God for a wife or husband, cus he has giving u a free will to choose from good or evil. Only you know who, what is good for you.
Would you blame God for men of God divorcing their wife, or a Christian home been broken, NO. Would u say God you have me this wife and now she is my problem No. God himself know you will still complain, that's why humans have the free will

Only one person (Joseph & mary) actually did courtship, other instances, immediately they sighted their eyes in the beautiful damsel the head to marriage, no time wasted

Tell me where you have it in the Bible where God himself gave a man wife .
N I will send you ₦5k

The problem of African is our religion, a lot people have misinterpreted the words

5 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by davien(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2020
If you tell people to marry if they want sex,what comes after the sex in that marriage? Stupidity everywhere. undecided

It was St. Augustine that started this nonsense as he had sex problems and wanted controlling Christians to view sex as a taboo.. Centuries later Africans pick am up as wisdom, a man who today we know had borderline personality disorder.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.