Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (97239 Views)

This Is What To Do If Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Dannyfan:
but not forever
It really depends how you view life.
If you consider life to be mere matter,then maybe one can't go forever without sex.
But if you consider life to be largely spiritual,believe me one can go forever without sex,food or water.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Bibby25(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2020
I think as Nigerian we are gullible due to religion and culture.
Have you ever asked yourself about religion, the Bible, Quran and all. I was told by a friend that the white who colonized us in African brought religion to us so as to be able to control us the way they want and for me, she was right with that statement. Most of them do not really believe in God and few of them that do are not a crazy as we are in Africa. You religion is what you believe and how you choose to believe in things, na human like us write home religion book. Mehn... let us wise up and seek God in our own way and understand for us who know and believe there’s God.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Mywd:

grin who is your creator ma grin

I said it you are still lost

You that u are not lost you're not better than me

You cry, I cry
You smile, I smile
You're alive, I'm alive
You'll die, same fate awaits me

Put down your shoulder

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by SweetCunt97(f): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:
If God wants sex before marriage why do u have a d.ck and it gets hard before marriage?
Nice one... Lolzzz
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
If you consider life to be mere matter,then maybe one can't go forever without sex.
But if you consider life to be largely spiritual,believe me one can go forever without sex,food or water.

Don't just say it, put on your spiritual coat and go a month without food and water and still look healthy
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mywd: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

You that u are not lost you're not better than me

You cry, I cry
You smile, I smile
You're alive, I'm alive
You'll die, same fate awaits me

Put down your shoulder

I am not putting up any shoulder....

Just leave the world of the losts okay?? grin..... Have a good day
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nice one... Lolzzz

grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2020
innobarca:

Premarital sex is bad... (Sex before or after marriage has nothing to do with failed marriages)

I do not think there is a perfect marriage.

If you believe that GOD provides a husband or wife,,,, You should not be talking of COURTSHIP again.
When you pray and GOD reveals the woman or man to you, marriage should be done immediately bc GOD is perfect.
He knows everything according to Christians.

I have been married for a long time... There are things about marriage that are practical not by prayers.

I am not saying someone should sleep with different people in the name of looking for a wife or husband.

You're getting it all twisted.

I kinda digress a tad bit from what the op was saying just to chip in a few warnings about chosing rightly.

Now, what it means for God to chose for you is choosing from the same faith i.e within the body of Christ. Though its still possible for God to direct you to someone to marry depending on your level of walk with God. So don't get it twisted.

I didn't say everything in marriage has to be prayers without practical. that would be "dead on arrival" marriage. Please try to understand before arguing. Even the Bible says faith without works is dead. What I'm saying is prayerfully seeking God's face, before, and after marriage then continuously along side putting to practice what we are being led to do in the place of prayers. I can tell you, without prayers most times, you'll may not know how to handle certain situations in your relationship and marriage to make it a success? So the place of prayers can never be overemphasized cos that is where you get the wisdom to "practicalize" the solution to your problems. I tell why. many who have handled their relationship issues and marriage using human understanding and approach end up taking the wrong decision which makes it end in breakups and divorce.

May the holy spirit open your spiritual eyes of understanding. This kind of message is not for the realist but the spiritually minded.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Mywd:

I am not putting up any shoulder....

Just leave the world of the losts okay?? grin..... Have a good day

He who based his life on a story book is the lost one and that ain't me
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Don't just say it, put on your spiritual coat and go a month without food and water and still look healthy
I,m not just saying it.
How long can you go without your mobile phone?
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mywd: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=sunshineV post=88869797]
He who based his life on a story book is the lost one and that ain't me[/quotei]

That is okay madam.... Adjust your ways and have a good day
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 11:55am On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
I,m not just saying it.
How long can you go without your mobile phone?

I can go a year or more, why u ask?
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Dannyfan(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
I'm not an advocate of sexual immorality. But my point is you can't go forever in marriage without sex. I'm a christain and I have heard marriage being dissolve by the joining priest bcus of sex. Teach me how we can go forever without sex in marriage
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Mywd post=88869863][/quote]

Out of logic so fast?

Have a blast. Shalom
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mywd: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Out of logic so fast?

Have a blast. Shalom

grin.... I wished u dat first.......just dont keep getting lost okay??
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
exactly... ; wink wink This generation is so engrossed with sex that they can't even reason straight in their real sense again.. here sex ,there sex... What if your partner (married) is not around or is on sick bed... It is high time we learnt how to control our emotions.. emotions...
Not just sex,with anything that gives sensual pleasure.
God created man to find pleasure within himself,and not from external stimuli.
To me,a person who can't stay without his mobile phone even for a day is no different from a fornicator or a drug addict
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Iamdboss: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rubbish. ...

even your pastor preaching this have sex with multiple ladies before getting married.
most pastors have affairs with their congregation even after marriage.
even OP sef no fit boast sey he never do am before marriage.

When una don taste am, u no go want other do d same. Typical African man.

Me I gat to taste wetin I wan buy o

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by justme7777(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:
If God wants sex before marriage why do u have a d.ck and it gets hard before marriage?
because God created U to be higher animal, as higher animal, U should know what is right and wrong
Remember U don't eat lizard or frog because some pple eat it and God created it
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mywd:

grin.... I wished u dat first.......just dont keep getting lost okay??

grin las las u go be one sinner way don pass redemption grin grin

Lmfao and u call me lost lol go repent fess
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

I can go a year or more, why u ask?
that is how it is also with sex,food and water.it's all in your mind
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
justme7777:

because God created U to be higher animal, as higher animal, U should know what is right and wrong
Remember U don't eat lizard or frog because some pple eat it and God created it

Don't talk science here

And how did u know I don't eat lizard?

Off topic question: will u eat lizard for just 50 million naira?
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by IMASTEX: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:
Sense nor go kill you grin grin
But on a second thought, humans have always been allowed free choices. Puss.y that has a seal still got broken.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
that is how it is also with sex,food and water.it's all in your mind

Like I said, go for a month and look healthy. Why did God provide food for Adam and eve?
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dannyfan:
I'm not an advocate of sexual immorality. But my point is you can't go forever in marriage without sex. I'm a christain and I have heard marriage being dissolve by the joining priest bcus of sex. Teach me how we can go forever without sex in marriage
When you marry,what is your main purpose for getting married?
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mywd: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

grin las las u go be one sinner way don pass redemption grin grin

Lmfao and u call me lost lol go repent fess

I called u lost cuz of ur first comment....that is d comment of a lost and u know dat right??
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
IMASTEX:

Sense nor go kill you grin grin
But on a second thought, humans have always been allowed free choices.

We can do whatever we want but we also have a brain
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mywd:

I called u lost cuz of ur first comment....that is d comment of a lost and u know dat right??

You're also lost cus u can't follow simple rules
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Taiwojon(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
please stop all this

today na Sunday na!

you are meant to be giving glory to God not this article that is seeking, asking for opinion on sex matter

I wept for this generation undecided
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mywd: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

You're also lost cus u can't follow simple rules

From ur status i can see u are a female with a male picture......bro u are really lost..... Trace ur steps

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by kontalonsmith(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Satan don do a lot of evil for this world. Shey una no know say sex before marriage na sin ni
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Like I said, go for a month and look healthy. Why did God provide food for Adam and eve?
God knew that there was something greater than food that is why he sent Jesus Christ.
Since the first Adam needed food,and food brought about his downfall,the second Adam(Christ) needeth not food to live but God in you.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mywd:

From ur status i can see u are a female with a male picture......bro u are really lost..... Trace ur steps

Guy you are lost grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.