Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching (1957 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by achorladey: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
rottennaija:

Conversational stoppers. Biblical question are asked, the next safety net for your is call someone apostate. Who apostasies more than you?

You claim to have the truth and when such truth is challenged, you run calling someone apostate. That's utter rubbish.

Some will go ahead to tag one BRAINDEAD, DEPRESSED, MENTALLY UNSTABLE, DISEASED. Its a simple way to GET OUT
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Through with you (Apostate) wink
achorladey:

You and your BROTHER( I almost type FRIEND) having been citing scriptures without quoting them......WHY NOW?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by achorladey: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rozz:
what has the lockdown got to do with JW. You people are funny

This I the question Timothydare got to supply answer to from the start. Maybe he HAS seen someone on NATIONAL TV or NATIONAL radio clamouring for them to come out to PREACH. We wait until he makes full DISCLOSURE.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by achorladey: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
When Lordreed had a discussion concerning this CORONA VIRUS, it seems you have forgotten your response just over 1 Month. The images BELOW are your post FULL with BOAST. Timothydare this is of INTEREST and a large RESPONSE to the title of the thread as ANSWERED by Maximus69.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:
@timothydare

We are all learning from Jehovah through the faithful and discreet slave! Matthew 24:45

It's only experience that makes the difference between one servant of Jehovah and another! ~ Today's Watchtower study article

These people are ATHEISTS (those who have lost hope in God and wants all others to be like them)

That's why the Organization forewarned us that immediately we notice the traits of unbelief in anyone we should take our leave! Matthew 10:13-14

Of course many of them have studied the Bible with qualified brothers and sisters, but they don't want to subject themselves to God. So they're now looking for ways to justify their unbelief.

Rottennaija is from a Christian home but now he doesn't want to have anything to do with God's people, you can notice his friendship with LordReed (atheist) now, so there is nothing else than to quit discussing with them.

Jesus sent us out in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel (individuals who wants to worship God acceptably) NOT those who have determined not to have anything to do with God again! Matthew 10:6

Agape my brother! smiley

Last last, na to rant up and down with fake agape love as if you know what it means. I would rather you face your flawed believes and false hope in the governing body.

Last last, if I start taking you on with the rubbish you put up there, you will start jumping up and down everywhere with your lack of military intelligence.

Who are God's people? JWs? Catholics? RCCG? Deeper Life? You all claim God's people as if you have monopoly of God. Of course, it's only a god of your creation that you can put in a box to decide who his people are and not.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11427793_img20200426183115023_jpegd817c49435bfe41c941cd3964f3b9fe8
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11427794_img20200426183242838_jpeg795e20173296957c76321c9c6ab55427

Maximus69, where are you hiding now? Why are you not dying for your fellow believers? I see people going to Churches in Sunday, gathering to worship, what have you done? Zoom? Prerecorded videos?

Foolish boasting is not good Maximus69. Something you have failed to accept and understand. The way I see you, you have the brain of a 7 year old.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
You guys have won all the arguments there is on planet earth, once my own brother (timothydare) has gotten the signal so my mission has been accomplished.

We are Jehovah's Witnesses, people who are interested in knowing the right way to worship God, we are not of the same sort with you guys until interested persons come in for the message Christ gave us to share, but as for you guys case closed! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
rottennaija:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11427793_img20200426183115023_jpegd817c49435bfe41c941cd3964f3b9fe8
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11427794_img20200426183242838_jpeg795e20173296957c76321c9c6ab55427

Maximus69, where are you hiding now? Why are you not dying for your fellow believers? I see people going to Churches in Sunday, gathering to worship, what have you done? Zoom? Prerecorded videos?

Foolish boasting is not good Maximus69. Something you have failed to accept and understand. The way I see you, you have the brain of a 7 year old.

I didn't notice this earlier, please i'm sorry for ignoring the post Sir.

But your comment is well noted Sir, thanks! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
@Timothy

Our brother and sister got married and everything was conducted on zoom!

Congratulations! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by timothydare(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2020
achorladey:

This I the question Timothydare got to supply answer to from the start. Maybe he HAS seen someone on NATIONAL TV or NATIONAL radio clamouring for them to come out to PREACH. We wait until he makes full DISCLOSURE.
give to Cesare wat belongs to him,give 2 God wat belongs to God.
dats d reason we obey d govt
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2020
timothydare:

Achorladey was also born by Witness parents! smiley

If you ask him questions about what God's people believe in 1868 till today he will not make any mistake in quoting the magazine that specifically talked about what he wants to emphasize!

But when you ask him "which group is doing Jehovah's will today?"

Then you will see him become no more specific, even to him Muslims (who don't believe in Jesus) will make heaven! embarassed

So despite the fact that he is still attending meetings with Jehovah's Witnesses till date, he is not happy about God's people separating themselves from Babylon the great!

The reason is because such persons are workers of lawlessness (iniquity), they don't want any standard that will keep them under restraint, they want to choose how they will worship God, even when they already know God's people, they feel like reversing God's people's decision to be no part of the world. But since that's not possible, they keep in touch with the congregation, to fight against God's people in secret until it's time Satan and his agent are out to kill God's servants, that's when such ones will start leading them to the homes of faithful brothers! embarassed

By then they will first lead God's enemies to their own blood relations who have been keeping up with all the teachings of the organization, they want to revenge due to several issues that they expected their JW families to stand by them but instead those ones stood firmly for righteousness!

That's why God's Organization is saying "stop talking to them" 2John 10-11, because they're enemies of God's people! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by achorladey: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
timothydare:

Interesting

Timothydare: How do you feel as Jehovah's witnesses don't come knocking on your door this lockdown period.

Achorladey: from what I could deduce from your RESPONSE above

THEY FEEL the JWS are GIVING to CAESAR what BELONG to CAESAR. This is what the people FEEL about Jehovah's witnesses not coming out to knock on people's DOOR in so doing they BELIEVE JWS are doing everything possible to keep themselves and their BROTHERS/NEIGHBORS/FRIENDS safe from the pandemic as DIRECTED by CAESAR to stay at HOME. They don't believe in the BOASTFUL claims of Maximus69 your brother a month ago and HIS OPENING response on this THREAD as captured on page 1

What do you think timothydare?

rottennaija
Lordreed
Rozz
Paxonel

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by achorladey: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Achorladey was also born by Witness parents! smiley

If you ask him questions about what God's people believe in 1868 till today he will not make any mistake in quoting the magazine that specifically talked about what he wants to emphasize!

But when you ask him "which group is doing Jehovah's will today?"

Then you will see him become no more specific, even to him Muslims (who don't believe in Jesus) will make heaven! embarassed

So despite the fact that he is still attending meetings with Jehovah's Witnesses till date, he is not happy about God's people separating themselves from Babylon the great!

The reason is because such persons are workers of lawlessness (iniquity), they don't want any standard that will keep them under restraint, they want to choose how they will worship God, even when they already know God's people, they feel like reversing God's people's decision to be no part of the world. But since that's not possible, they keep in touch with the congregation, to fight against God's people in secret until it's time Satan and his agent are out to kill God's servants, that's when such ones will start leading them to the homes of faithful brothers! embarassed

By then they will first lead God's enemies to their own blood relations who have been keeping up with all the teachings of the organization, they want to revenge due to several issues that they expected their JW families to stand by them but instead those ones stood firmly for righteousness!

That's why God's Organization is saying "stop talking to them" 2John 10-11, because they're enemies of God's people! smiley

Maximus69: which GROUP is doing Jehovah's will today?"

Achorladey: This is where the PROBLEM LIES(GROUP). I hope you can see. Until you START seeing WHOEVER. Perhaps you will have a RETHINK.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by achorladey: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Maximus69:
You guys have won all the arguments there is on planet earth, once my own brother (timothydare) has gotten the signal so my mission has been accomplished.

We are Jehovah's Witnesses, people who are interested in knowing the right way to worship God, we are not of the same sort with you guys until interested persons come in for the message Christ gave us to share, but as for you guys case closed! wink

Maximus69: You GUYS have won all the ARGUMENTS there is on planet earth,

Achorladey: I believe the above carries the MINDSET you have here on NAIRALAND, how to win ARGUMENTS and thereby RAISING your GROUP above every other GROUP as the GROUP doing GOD'S WILL.

We don see your point as TYPED.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
@timothydare

I found these on a group this morning!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by LordReed(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
achorladey:

Interesting

Timothydare: How do you feel as Jehovah's witnesses don't come knocking on your door this lockdown period.

Achorladey: from what I could deduce from your RESPONSE above

THEY FEEL the JWS are GIVING to CAESAR what BELONG to CAESAR. This is what the people FEEL about Jehovah's witnesses not coming out to knock on people's DOOR in so doing they BELIEVE JWS are doing everything possible to keep themselves and their BROTHERS/NEIGHBORS/FRIENDS safe from the pandemic as DIRECTED by CAESAR to stay at HOME. They don't believe in the BOASTFUL claims of Maximus69 your brother a month ago and HIS OPENING response on this THREAD as captured on page 1

What do you think timothydare?

rottennaija
Lordreed
Rozz
Paxonel

Are you minding that guy? He is just full of shìt.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
LordReed:

Are you minding that guy? He is just full of shìt.

The last time i told you that you have many brothers amongst religionists, you argued profusely, not so? wink

Now note those your brother called for their attention.

Are they atheists or not? wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by LordReed(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Maximus69:

The last time i told you that you have many brothers amongst religionists, you argued profusely, not so? wink

Now note those your brother called for their attention.

Are they atheists or not? wink

More of your bullshit. Where have you and I ever argued about such a thing?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
LordReed:

More of your bullshit. Where have you and I ever argued about such a thing?

Thanks Sir! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? / Prayers Work / Isreal Plans Banning Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.